Mika is really sick - now

EnFa

For the last time:

this is NOT from a MAG - it's from ROSKILDE FESTIVAL! A huge festival. Very very important. They don't lie.

!!!!

Ohh.. Mikas' voice worked perfectly AFTER he had cancelled Nibe. Secret gig, remember? November :mf_rosetinted: Lol... And that was BEFORE the pnemonia thing :D

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the last time:

this is NOT from a MAG - it's from ROSKILDE FESTIVAL! A huge festival. Very very important. They don't lie.

!!!!

Ohh.. Mikas' voice worked perfectly AFTER he had cancelled Nibe. Secret gig, remember? November :mf_rosetinted: Lol... And that was BEFORE the pnemonia thing :D

:shocked::eek:

Eeeeeeeek!!!!!!

(Hides in a very dark corner!!!!!!)

Sorry.......

I read nearly all the pages up to (page 37) and I must have forgot or got confused that it wasn't from a magazine....

Eeeeeeeek!!!!!!

Sorry.......

I read nearly all the pages up to (page 37) and I must have forgot or got confused that it wasn't from a magazine....

Don't worry... She doesn't bite :naughty: And we have a security wire in case the first one breaks :naughty:

Eeeeeeeek!!!!!!

Sorry.......

Haha, that's OK :biggrin2: I just need ppl to know, that they can trust the source!

Don't worry... She doesn't bite :naughty: And we have a security wire in case the first one breaks :naughty:

Grrrrr :sneaky2: They call me Fenrir!

Don't worry Freddie - I'm allways behaving! Especially with Yoppa around.. *looks at Yop with evil eyes*

okay lets put this in a positive light.

HOOOOOOOOW many of you have had pneumonia? LOAAADDDSSSS!!

And while it was all a very horrible experience, you all got through it. may have taken a couple of weeks, but you got there.

this is positive.

Mika will pull through :)

HELLO! I actually died from it!!!! But I was lost in Limbo and got back here

BTW - i'm trying to get some more info

oh yeah i forgot about your "ressurrection" lol whatever the spelling is! how was limbo? :roftl:

oh yeah i forgot about your "ressurrection" lol whatever the spelling is! how was limbo? :roftl:

Imagine living in a pineapple. Something like that!

.... No news

If someone doesn't know what Pneumonia is there's an article for Wikipedia.

Pneumonia is an illness of the lungs and respiratory system in which the alveoli (microscopic air-filled sacs of the lung responsible for absorbing oxygen from the atmosphere) become inflamed and flooded with fluid. Pneumonia can result from a variety of causes, including infection with bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites, and chemical or physical injury to the lungs.

Typical symptoms associated with pneumonia include cough, chest pain, fever, and difficulty in breathing. Diagnostic tools include x-rays and examination of the sputum. Treatment depends on the cause of pneumonia; bacterial pneumonia is treated with antibiotics.

Pneumonia is a common illness which occurs in all age groups, and is a leading cause of death among the elderly and people who are chronically and terminally ill. Vaccines to prevent certain types of pneumonia are available. The prognosis depends on the type of pneumonia, the appropriate treatment, any complications, and the person's underlying health.

I really hope that MIKA will soon get a proper rest and will finally able to recover!!! It is simply not possible to live up to such a cramped time table!

We don't want him to be there only for a few month, we want him to be doig shows for a very long time and of course safeand sound!

So, MIKA please don't overwork yourself!!!

Arggghhh, why aren't his weekend engagements cancelled yet?

Like I said in the thoughts thread, I really want him to cancel! Whether he really has pneumonia or not, it's obvious he's not feeling well in general (stress, exhaustion, not enough sleep, etc), and he really needs a protracted period of rest, stat.

--Jack

Like I said in the thoughts thread, I really want him to cancel! Whether he really has pneumonia or not, it's obvious he's not feeling well in general (stress, exhaustion, not enough sleep, etc), and he really needs a protracted period of rest, stat.

--Jack

Somehow I want him to cancel his gigs as well (sorry for the people who'll go there). On the one hand I want him to get as much rest as possible on the other hand I want a confirmation that he is really ill so that I won't be angry with him anymore :blush-anim-cl: .

--Jack

Perhaps people/Mika is hoping he'll get better by then?

Or maybe they just haven't gotten around to doing it?

But, you're smarter than me and probably have a better idea... :bleh:

I agree with you, Jack, and I really want him to cancel. It's for the best.