The Thank You MFCers thread!!

RosinaKiwi

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooo i wanna thank too many people! if i miss anyone out, i do apologise!!

lets see, babspanky, for saving my life by taking me to the manchester gig firstly!! and just generally helping me out whenever she can! babs is te BEST, and i am going to vega with her too! and she cracks me up! and gives me flashy MFC hearts! :wub2:

vally - for hating me, then loving me! and trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me!! :mf_lustslow: ooo and for our evidence convo's :bleh:

yop, she gave me an apple badge :wub2:

kata, for allowing me to stay at her house after the vega gig which is coming up, and for her love/hate relationship with mika!

jems, for being hilarious to share a room with at somerset house!

sparkly, for the above reason also!

enfa, for loving pokemon as well as me, and for making me laugh! ALOT!

bexxy, cos she is great!

sara (bo peep) she is great!

erm, and everyone that i have forgot to mention, but i have met, you are ALL super duper!

I would like to thank everyone on this forum firstly so as not to leave anyone out But i will send out some special thanks to the following people...

Babspanky - for letting me stay at her house and being a star and making me laugh when the mood is low

Tia - for being the first person i ever met off the forums and having the sweetest child ever

Sou - for chatting to me over msn and for her youtube service

Mika Mad - for being super at the Big Chill and also having lovely children

Avoca - for spending her spare time working hard over the birthday Project + keeping her calm when things are bad

Akim + her friend - Your both so lovely especially when debating about the meaning of love today

Aude - for making the Mika shirt (its just perfect)

Sara - for allowing me to come with her to the Manchester Tba concert, Itunes concert and sharing a room with me at London your so Funny

Rak1 - for Making the MFC flag

Kata - at first i didnt understand your love hate relationship with mika but now i do your posts make me laugh so much

Guilietta + kokoLondon - for having superb fancy dress at the somerset house concert

Blue - She is great company while queing and also for my flashing ladybird necklace

Yuppymunch - for being a super cute kitten and hilarious posts with teh travelling L - Love it

JemmaLee - your also great company + funny love ya

Sparkly1 - for buying my spare ticket from me :thumb_yello:

Freddiesdouble - for being helpful on the forums and level heading when things go wrong

Vally - for her apple spritz spray while waiting for Mika at SH

cazgirl - for trying to be the peace keeper on the Board - oh and making funny youtube dance videos

ohhh do you know what i seriously could go on and on and on forever i know im going to miss someone out :thumbdown:

so THANKYOU EVERYONE!!!

Hello there :))

First I'd like to thank everyone for welcoming me on the MFC!

And I would like to thank the following people in particular:

The regulars of Sasje's bar (can't name them all but they'll know) for allowing me to get drunk there everynight ;)

violet_sky for being so much like me and for her patience...;)

Droopsy en Helen who help me improve my dutch ;)

Cath85, Lebangel, Em' and Jama because... they're just great

JackViolet for the files he sent me

All gabbers in general, even those who've gone identity-mad ;)

And last but not least: Freddiesdouble for being who he is and for the rosette (that I still haven't got... I can't wait!!). You'll get your Belgian choccies Fred, you have my word!

Ok that's quite a long list I hope I didn't forget anyone!! LOVE U ALL XxxX

Hello there :))

First I'd like to thank everyone for welcoming me on the MFC!

And I would like to thank the following people in particular:

The regulars of Sasje's bar (can't name them all but they'll know) for allowing me to get drunk there everynight ;)

violet_sky for being so much like me and for her patience...;)

Droopsy en Helen who help me improve my dutch ;)

Cath85, Lebangel, Em' and Jama because... they're just great

JackViolet for the files he sent me

All gabbers in general, even those who've gone identity-mad ;)

And last but not least: Freddiesdouble for being who he is and for the rosette (that I still haven't got... I can't wait!!). You'll get your Belgian choccies Fred, you have my word!

Ok that's quite a long list I hope I didn't forget anyone!! LOVE U ALL XxxX

oh that's sweet! :wink2:

if I find some time I shall make my list too. but now I have to get back to work :thumbdown:

Firstly this is a great item, feel the love! :)

I haven't really been around long enought to thank individuals but I just wanna say thanks to those who make the boards such a wonderful place: Everyone!

Thanks guys and gals for making me feel that I am not the only one that is this mad about Mika.

*huge hugs for everyone*

here we go anyway! don't wanna work :bleh:

mariposa: because she's the way she is and because I just love her! I miss her here... :(

laurence, biche, johnny06 and other frenchies: because of the 2 great gigs we went to in Paris where we had so much fun!!

yop: for letting me stay at her place and for yelling at the repeat threaters lol miss her too :(

avoca and aude for the bday gifts obviously

niki27 because she's so cool and because she offered to drive me to colonia :thumb_yello:

mirtilla for the laugh ringtone and for the great time in paris

sunshine931 for being such a sweet person!!

and the Canadians in general are really cool!

oh and jack for introducing a different dimension to the forums :biggrin2:

hope I didn't forget anyone! :boxed:

Ok so this seems like a great idea, so I shall start listing names. This is going to sound very winning the oscars

Firstly to Rosina this is a beautiful idea, and I think you're sweet and a doll for thinking of it

And then to my crazy fellow mika mites for being who you are, I love you all...(and yes, I'm going to list names, and then suggest you come on here)

Tegan For letting me stay with you in sydney and being such an awesome person, for the mask, and the many sms

Rainbow_sky, the founder of the mikamites, and so insane shes sane, for being such a friendly person, meeting me at sunrise, the badges, the heart, the mikapack, and for all the laughs

DC For your wacky posts, your friendliness when meeting you before you were a regular forum poster, and the circular shape items you send

Happikali for the goat and general friendliness, and being so easy to talk to

B4m (you need to be on more) or b1, as I know her

And of course the rest of the regulars Scut monkey, Jolene, WM, Pamram(for recording some of the concert and sharing), blue_sky,

Freddie honourary aussie, and owner of the best entrances into the aussie thread I have ever seen, also maker of the bar aussie thread tunnel. You make me laugh freds

Steph Also an honourary aussie, and the queen of the braces innuendos and all the other honourary aussies

(my this is getting long already

To all the people in the bar... especially Sasje who is always there, with a drink ready, and who has given a home to george, the purple kanagaroo

Nikjass for being encouraging...

Uhh..

To all the people on gabbly, who I normally don't cross threads with but who I love to chat to and thank gabbly for Jackviolet, damango, 515 :wink2:, Photojenic, Rilo, FMBM, Helen, Niki, Kata and anyone I may have forgotten... and to the random gabblers, who like to pretend to be M

And to Zsina, for the captions thread, and all the captionettes, you have provided much laughter, same too with all the knitters when I have time to read over it, and the various other threads I enjoy reading

and Droopsy, who made me my signature, which I fell in love with, thank you for it, and for letting me use it. I wish I was half as talented

And anyone I may have forgotten, I'm sorry if I have, but you know who you are and know I adore you

That concludes my oscars speech, thank you

I want to thank:

vally, Haeschen & EnFa - for being the best festival company ever!

Bab - for letting me crash at her house and for cracking me up with just about every post she makes on the forum...and for being awesome in general

Yuppy - for giving me a L of a time both on and off the forum

Avoca - :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

Nikjass - for sending me PMs when I need them most

Haylie - for going to that gig with me tomorrow, so I won't have to be stuck with my boring brother hehe

DaMango, 515, Jack, soangel, Rilo, radiodelicate, Violet_sky, PhotoJenic, deek and whoever I forgot for the gabbly talks! :wub2:

Caz - for discussing with me without arguing

fmbm - for the yo's

Freddie - just because he is wonderful :wub2:

KiteKat - just because she's awesomely weird and lovely

And also a huge thankyou to: Blue Sky, RAK1, Steph, Bexxy, Sparkly, Tia, Christine, Suzy,Mika Mad, Nicole, dcdeb, Queenie, Lunafish, Satu, Wasabi Tea, hotdlp, Sara, Jemmalee & everyone I forgot - simply because you make this place so special :wub2:

and a special mention to jengafer, where the hell are you :tears:

(I just know I forgot someone :boxed: )

And I Want To Thank All You Haterz Out There, Because Without Chu, I Wouldnt Have Deez Grillz, Deez Hoes, And Deez Grammyz.

the amazing birthday project that Mr. Cancel will love whenever he decides he wants to receive it.

Ouch, my cheeks hurt from laughing. Thanks, Sarie and Hannah, for that. :naughty:

Scut Monkey for organizing the best pics and videos where I can always find them, AND for her ability to sum up many pages of posts in one fantastic post complete with comments.

Ioana, lilmot, DaMango, Hannah, Queenie and Scut_Monkey for cracking me up in the knitting thread.

No, thank you. :huglove:

My memory for names is like a sieve but below is a draft of my speech for when I win the Nobel Prize in Physiology. :naughty:

RosinaKiwi for making this thread and for being a patient neighbour from across the Tasman.

My cyber Swedish sister Jassissa/Jasmin for being a sexy Mikanoona. My cyber British sister Sherry and and my cyber British niece Cheryl for being so sweet, huggable and kissable.

The Aussie Mikamites, Happikali (and her beaming positivity), Soangel (my fellow Monash-ite), Nico_Collard (and her wonderful custom-made literary smack), Rainbow Sky (so insane that she's sane), Deconstruction (and his killarious graphics), Walzing_Matilda and Jolene (our lovely mums from WA), Blue Sky (you can take the woman out of Oz but you can't take the Oz out of the woman), Mouselle (for recording the Sydney performance), PamRam (for filming the Sydney performance), Freddie (with his creative entrances and endless supply of Fosters), Steph (The Mistress of Suspenders Innuendo), Cranberries (our youngest Aussie), and several others who pop in from time to time, for posting in the same time zone, the never-ending bag of Mika Cookies, Raffsexuality, the crazy glitter-covered discussions and the hopefully-to-be Aussie Mikamites Dream Tour of Oz.

The Knitters, Ioana (the screencap master), Violet_Sky (the quotation queen with a keen eye), Queenie (and her skill with a whip), Hannah, DaMango, Lilmot, Mellody, Blue, and many others for teaching me how to knit like "the Master" and making me laugh and/or sweat time and time again.

All the ladies in the +16 Thread, Jasmin, Sherry, Cheryl, Caz, Danika, Mona, Kavi (my honorary Aussie), Shelby, Sofie, Humphrey, Lauren and many others for being warm and funny and having wide-ranging yet interesting discussions.

DaMango for her beautiful music and having wonderful musical taste.

JackViolet, Suzy, Babspanky and Kata for the much-needed and much-appreciated balanced thoughts.

Babspanky and Sou for being Mika media legends.

Sou for being the original Mikanoona (with Jasmin) and her hilarious comments in Arabic.

Avoca for the breath-taking pictures.

IngievV, Droopsy and Deconstruction for the awesome graphics. :cool:

Sasje for the Roibos and Vanilla tea served in glasses with a picture of naked Margaret Thatcher on the base.

The hilarious homies in the Night Owls Thread where I lurk during the daytime (time zones are funny like that).

Everyone in the Picture Captions Thread for making me roftl countless times.

Everyone in the Mikagasmic Pictures Thread for the endless Mikagasms.

Everyone who contributed to the soon-to-be-revived Mikagasmic Videos Thread for providing me with amazing eyecandy and ThatPinkSock for inventing the term "Mikagasm".

Mica Penniman for indirectly, unintentonally and without his knowledge bringing together the wonderful group of people that call themselves the MFC.

Deano and the friendly neighbourhood mods who make this place run smoothly. :thumb_yello:

Everyone who is patient with my extremely long and often verbose posts. :blush-anim-cl:

Everyone whom I've forgotten whom is patient with my talent at remembering faces and numbers but almost complete inability in remembering names. :bleh:

Saying "every single person in the MFC" wouldn't have been creative of me but in hindsight, looking at the length of my list, I might as well have done so. :naughty:

And I Want To Thank All You Haterz Out There, Because Without Chu, I Wouldnt Have Deez Grillz, Deez Hoes, And Deez Grammyz.

Haha that seriously made me laugh, a lot.

I want to thank:

3. Shanicka (ohwowitsnicka), Marie (Mika owns me) and Candice (canderson), because they are just a super-cool people in general, and are always great to talk to on the Night Owls thread. :)

4. All of the Night Owls, for keeping me entertained night after night.

Awww that's so sweet of you hannah!!

Aw, what a nice topic! Let me see...

I'm thankful for:

All of the Night Owl's because each night when I come home from work I go to that topic to have my relaxation time. All of the girls...Nicka, Jess, Candice, Hannah, Megan, Mel, Hollis, Alex, Marie, photogenic, Hilary etc...etc...etc!!! are loads of fun to talk to and they can be really helpful as well. So thanks, girlies!

Nicka - gotta give you a special shout-out cos you're just da bomb! Plus, you went to see Gwen and that in itself is awesome to me. LOL! :)

Why, thank you!! Gwen was amazing!!

Nicka for being a silly billy.

--Jack

Heheh :] You're welcome.

Aww, what a sweet thread!

Honestly, I think my list would go on and on. I love all of you and thank all of you so much for everything.

-Ohwowitsnicka (Shanicka) For having an awesome name. Oh, yea, and also for making me feel welcomed and for all the hilarious conversations.

You're welcome!! :biggrin2:

I'm thankful for:

All of the Night Owl's because each night when I come home from work I go to that topic to have my relaxation time. All of the girls...Nicka, Jess, Candice, Hannah, Megan, Mel, Hollis, Alex, Marie, photogenic, Hilary etc...etc...etc!!! are loads of fun to talk to and they can be really helpful as well. So thanks, girlies!

Aww thanks mandi!

i definitely need to thank all the night owls for keeping me entertained every night...i've enjoyed everyone's company so much! although i have gotten very little sleep lately, it's been amazing!!!

a thanks goes to the other "uzzo keepers" for making me laugh so hard with your silly and often inappropriate comments...sara101, carolollipop, and artsyfartsy17...i'm so honored to be an "uzzo keeper" with you guys :naughty:

and a big thanks to hannah...first off, you are just plain awesome. you are from north carolina (yea!) and you were in the front row at the atlanta concert too (woo!). you have kept me very informed in the world of mika, and for that...YOU ROCK!

thanks to all the mfc'ers for keeping me busy this summer...i would be very bored without you guys!

mika love,

hollis

wow it worked!

For everyone else for shairing in other peoples dreams as well as your own, for making this the most tight fan club I have ever come accross.

To karolin' for sending me mail,

To jack for making me laugh with his encredibly funny and life like fiction!

you know what, there is so many people On this forum I would love to thank!

I think I could be here all night listing them all!

First of all, just a quick thanks to everyone on the forum, 'cause you guys are really great.

K, now...

Thanks to... Do you mind if I use your real names??

Anyway, thank you to my Night Owls;

Hannah, Candice, Jess, Marie, Mandi, Kourtney, Mel, Jen, Hil, PurpleGrape, Sheree, findingmywords, RILO & Holis ETC ETC ETC!!!!: Thank you for always being so sweet,caring, and HILARIOUS and really.. You guys are just awesome!

And a very special thank you to Jassisa, for creating the thread!!

And now i would like to say..

Thanks to Jack, for being really funny.. Honestly, whenever I read your posts I laugh.. A LOT. Well, your funny posts.. Not the ones that are serious...I dont think it was necessary of me to explain that but whatever...

To Vero, Danie, Carol, and all the other Quebec residents... Thanks for being so nice, and fun to talk to! It would have been nice to meet you guys at the show!

Thank you Babspanky & Sou for all the awesome videos!

Thank you IngieVv & Droopsy, for the AMAZING graphics.

Thank you, eveyone on the Mikagasmic Pictures thread, for all the, well, AWESOME MIKAGASMIC PICTURES.

Thank you Sarie, for creating random, yet veryyyy fun threads. And thanks for being so funny :]

Thank you DaMango, for being really nice!! And for all your screen caps!

Thank you everyone on gabbly for being funny too!

Thank you FREDDIE for starting your competition thread.. simply amazing.

Thank you everyone at Sasje's butterfly bar, for welcoming me when i pop in sometimes to chat.. Like, Haylie19, Sasje, Steph, Niki, Queenie, Nicole & Tantastic :]

Thank you, Beckar for your awesome Younglings thread.. Even though nothing much is going on there now.

Thank you, BonjourMika1990 for your awesome island thread...

Thank you, thatpinksock for the mikagasmic pictures thread.. And for being funny. Where have you been lately?

THE MODS & ADMIN. Just 'cause! You guys are just.. Great.

Avoca & Aude!!! FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON MIKA'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT.

Ahhh i feel so bad for not naming everyone but there it is.

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING SIMPLY AMAZING AND EXTREMELY NICE!!

ahhhhhhhhh i keep editing this post cause i keep forgetting everyone!

Anyway, thank you to my Night Owls;

Hannah, Candice, Jess, Marie, Mandi, Kourtney, Mel, Jen, Hil & Holis ETC ETC ETC!!!!: Thank you for always being so sweet,caring, and HILARIOUS and really.. You guys are just awesome!

nicka you are AWESOME. :punk: and for that, i say THANK YOU! :thumb_yello:

i'm very awful when it comes to thanking people.

so i love you all.

i love my night owls!

ohwowitsnicka(haha thanks for laughing at my jokes, and complaining with me when mfc isn't working snicka owns ahhahah!) hannah(your so nice and considerate)skimbletapps and mikaownsme(placenta and nose poop, i need not go on) mandilambi and photojenic (i love talking to you your all so interesting) and backflip (for also finding my humor funny it makes me feel like less of a loser and that makes you cool big time.)

really, i look forward to the night owl time . it's now a part of my routine.

a big thank you to the fly that is always buzzing around the computer screen when i'm on mfc at night time. it makes me ridiculously aggravated. haha.

the mods for caring enough to do their job.

i guess Mika is a pretty cool guy, you know, whatever.

and parenthesis because i like to use them.

and a huge thank you to spell check, although i still manage to screw words up pretty well.

and the general MFC for making me spend time on my computer and convince my parents i'm talking to 40 year old perverts.