Mica Penniman on Facebook

LoveLoveMIKA

Quote:

Originally Posted by patricia4u

I have an facebook account . i've added mica and he accepted.

Then i got a message from "him" : thanks for the add xxx Mica.

I was totally shocked , but then i couldn't stop laughing.

It can't be him for real , why would he add me and not you all .

And why would he write messages to me.It's so funny.

I asked him if he was the real mica and he said he was.

So i tested him , i said if you really are him , please accept me to the secret society at my space.

I'm now waiting .

Where is this supposed "Mika"? Do you have a link-a? hahah

BALLIN'!

No he cannot be the real mika.

I've added him to msn and i talked to "him"

He said he really was him , i'm not so stupid to believe the real mika will talk to a stranger on msn.

I said well add me to the secret society then , then he send me an email from myspace , an other then the original one.

Who does he think he can fool , not me.

But at least i think its funny, i 've got 2 mika's on myspace and 2 mika's on facebook.

There can't be enough mika's for me:roftl:

Sorry for the bad english

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here's an interesting one then...

tell me what you think..

I was Friend requested by a Myspace profile that's private..

the name.......Mika........the picture.. Captain Sparrow.. lol!!

My first thought.. some nutcase...with serious issues..

so I accepted.. I mean what the hell right?! :naughty:

I wanted to see what was on the page..

It has Mika's official myspace banner and background..

and the top friends list is all people with the name Mika..

and pirate pictures everywhere..

has anyone else gotten this one.. and is this too weird?????

tell me what you think..

Now that you mention it, I think I'm friends with that strange person...I'm going to check out that page right now. Strange........

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !

that britney spears fan guy right? no? ok. but that just reminded me of him.

Hahaha, I don't know if Kata was making a reference to that, but I thought of it too! Sooooooo funny! :roftl:

Now that you mention it, I think I'm friends with that strange person...I'm going to check out that page right now. Strange........:

That makes it even more interesting....

Do you comment the real Mika's myspace page often?

I'm sure that's where he found me.

That makes it even more interesting....

Do you comment the real Mika's myspace page often?

I'm sure that's where he found me.

I've only commented Mika's official myspace a few times I think. Plus, your comment disappears so quickly on his page because he gets so many comments. lol

I've only commented Mika's official myspace a few times I think. Plus, your comment disappears so quickly on his page because he gets so many comments. lol

I like to comment his pictures.

I have been at the top of his comments twice when he's been online..

the second time i was at number one..

and that's when this mika pirate requested me..

so either it is Mika and he saw me at the top.. or this weirdo did... lol!!

that's why i asked..

Mika seems extremely devilish (in a good way) and might just do something like this..

a bunch of us should friend request this one and see what happens!!

So I noticed.

And I think all the MFCers have enjoyed commenting the new Happy Ending pics today. I feel like some of us had mini conversations on each pic. I hope Mika/his sisters/management are entertained by us.

Well I hope so. I just yelled at you in the one where he looks like a lion.:biggrin2:

I have been at the top of his comments twice when he's been online..

the second time i was at number one..

and that's when this mika pirate requested me..

so either it is Mika and he saw me at the top.. or this weirdo did... lol!!

that's why i asked..

Mika seems extremely devilish (in a good way) and might just do something like this..

a bunch of us should friend request this one and see what happens!!

Ahhhhh gotcha. But I just looked at that guy's page and I looked at his pictures...it looks like just a normal dude. Maybe his name really is Mika, and he's just obsessed with pirates. Or maybe not...

tell me what you think..

I am.. is he pretending to be Mika, though? It's strange...

Ahhhhh gotcha. But I just looked at that guy's page and I looked at his pictures...it looks like just a normal dude. Maybe his name really is Mika, and he's just obsessed with pirates. Or maybe not...

yeah he could just be a normal guy.. but most of the people he's adding now are off the real mika's myspace

I added a Mika Penniman on facebook, my friend got accepted so I figured it wasn't a private profile. And about a day after I had him add me on msn. It's funny how he thinks he is Mika and you should see the way he talks, actaully I saved the convo, but I'm on my auntie's computer so I'll paste the convo when I get home :bleh:

Anyone else have him add you?

I added a Mika Penniman on facebook, my friend got accepted so I figured it wasn't a private profile. And about a day after I had him add me on msn. It's funny how he thinks he is Mika and you should see the way he talks, actaully I saved the convo, but I'm on my auntie's computer so I'll paste the convo when I get home :bleh:

Anyone else have him add you?

Once I received a friend request on facebook from a "Mika Penniman." I accepted it just to see what kind of goober it really was, and I think that person only had like, 10 friends. LOL. Then I removed him from my friends. End of story :)

I doubt Mika would have a facebook that anyone could search for.

OR maybe it is searchable, but with such a weird name, that nobody can tell who he is :biggrin2: Thinking of it, I am quite sure that he DOES have a Facebook account though.

I would imagine that it's most likely unsearchable like you said, or under such a random, crazy, strange name, that nobody would recognise him anyway if they were to find him through searching or browsing!

And obviously with the maximum privacy options set....Anyway that is what I think,hehe!

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, I was looking for an 'official' one, which I am quite sure that this one ("Mika Penniman") is not, as I just looked again and saw that the profile says ' I am not gay, despite what so many haters believe'

I think that we can be pretty positive that this is NOT an account that is in any way officially affiliated to Mika with a statement like that!!:thumbdown:

I just thought I'd share this.

I have noticed though that this 'account' seems to be impersonating Mika, and has added people as friends such as Geri Hallowell, Lilly Allen,Catherine Zeta Jones, etc, so I am considering sending a Myspace message to the real Mika letting him know.

Do you think that this is going a bit overboard on my side? Or just doing the right thing?

OR maybe it is searchable, but with such a weird name, that nobody can tell who he is :biggrin2: Thinking of it, I am quite sure that he DOES have a Facebook account though.

I would imagine that it's most likely unsearchable like you said, or under such a random, crazy, strange name, that nobody would recognise him anyway if they were to find him through searching or browsing!

And obviously with the maximum privacy options set....Anyway that is what I think,hehe!

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, I was looking for an 'official' one, which I am quite sure that this one ("Mika Penniman") is not, as I just looked again and saw that the profile says ' I am not gay, despite what so many haters believe'

I think that we can be pretty positive that this is NOT an account that is in any way officially affiliated to Mika with a statement like that!!:thumbdown:

I just thought I'd share this.

I have noticed though that this 'account' seems to be impersonating Mika, and has added people as friends such as Geri Hallowell, Lilly Allen,Catherine Zeta Jones, etc, so I am considering sending a Myspace message to the real Mika letting him know.

Do you think that this is going a bit overboard on my side? Or just doing the right thing?

I think he'd like to know about that one especially..

considering what it says..

I have thought about mentioning the mika pirate one i get requested by..

you could mention that too if you wanted

Kel

I did but I felt I wrote it wrong. I don't think he'd add fans...

The trouble is...if he accepts one person they spill the beans to everyone on here and he's bombarded.

Unless people could act calmly and appretiate being accepted as a nice gesture and enjoy it then the poor boy can't chance it with any of his "fans".

Sad but true.

Vix x