Mika Said Thankyou For The Gifts!!!

CazGirl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked the bulletin on myspace. Sorry Cazgirl!!!

He is so sweet and nice and polite. People might say he is just faking to be nice but I truly believe he is the most caring artist I has ever met in my life and I have met a few.

:yikes:

:woot_jump: can't stop shaking!!!

thanks so much for writing this mika:mf_lustslow:

is it really weird that i'm almost crying:wub2:

No, that's not weird. I feel the same way. Frankly, I WOULD cry if my roommate wasn't here. :roftl: I'm just so happy and joyful that he loved it. :)

I know I keep posting on this thread, but I keep having things to add:

After this, I truly believe that Mika is a wonderful human being. Not that I didn't before, but this just confirms it. How many other "famous" people would take the time and energy to say thank you?

Mika, you are wonderful, talented, amazing and I just want to hug you.

i think that is so great, mika actually telling us in words how much he appreciates all the fun and effort that goes into his pressies...

actually letting us know and using the MFC abreviation is a great move....

he is such a sweet person...

:biggrin2: ...erm ... I just tried to post a thank you comment to his blog on his myspace .... but it didn't show :blink: .... anyone else have this prob . ????:blink:

There was some statement about working on smth new there ??? Oh well ... will try again tomorrow.....

I know I keep posting on this thread, but I keep having things to add:

After this, I truly believe that Mika is a wonderful human being. Not that I didn't before, but this just confirms it. How many other "famous" people would take the time and energy to say thank you?

Mika, you are wonderful, talented, amazing and I just want to hug you.

He indeed is :wub2:

And it is like magical circle: Mika is amazing, he receives amazing birthday gifts and he is even more amazing for responding.

He just makes the world so much brighter :wub2:

Wow... that's greeeeeeeat news!:roftl: :roftl: I didn't participate myself, I've not been around that long, but even I am very happy with his reply. And you know what? It's not even a quiet thank you, because EVERYONE who is a myspace-friend of him recieves it :-)

They'll all know how great you guys are! And it shows that he's not to proud to show he's happy with it!

(and he wrote it himself :biggrin2: :biggrin2: )

You gotta love him....

OMGS!!!!! That is so beautiful!!! I lov MIka!!! H's such a sweetheart. That's all i needed to hear.

He's so right, my card was alst minute thatnskto Avoca but i'm glad i got to be apart of this. The MFC in my opinion is legendary. We ROCK!!! :punk: :punk: :punk:

You see what happens when i write to fast, what a mess. I've got to run back to class now, but i will be on later. Ahh, i wish i could stay!!! Ok, bye!!!!!!!

This is the best news ever. Mika is just wonderful!!

I tried my hardest in my small role in Tokyo to help this happen at Big Chill, to no avail, but it is such a relief it could happen at V, thanks guys. SOOOOO much work went into this project, it is great to know he appreciates it! And how wonderful we did such a great job as a team, picking up the baton where others left off, finally reaching our goal!!:biggrin2:

:biggrin2: ...erm ... I just tried to post a thank you comment to his blog on his myspace .... but it didn't show :blink: .... anyone else have this prob . ????:blink:

There was some statement about working on smth new there ??? Oh well ... will try again tomorrow.....

i had the same problem...eventually i asked queenie to do it via her page.....