2007: MIKA In 'The Big Issue'

Blue Eyes

My lovely hubby took us to bournemouth for the weekend and as we drove through the town I could have sworn I'd seen MIKA on the front of 'The Big Issue', but decided I'd been dreaming! Later on whilst walking around the shops I saw the mop-haired dandy once again, gracing the front cover and 2 pages inside! Shame there's no new photos, but here it is, the Interview....

mikabigissue001.jpg

mikabigissue002.jpg

mikabigissue003.jpg

xx

Edited by Blue Eyes
Re-uploading of scans :o)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?!?!

hmm is the big issue regionalised though or is it the same throughout the uk?

Because this may be the first time i ever approach a big issue seller on the street i usually give them a wide birth :naughty:

My lovely hubby took us to bournemouth for the weekend and as we drove through the town I could have sworn I'd seen MIKA on the front of 'The Big Issue', but decided I'd been dreaming! Later on whilst walking around the shops I saw the mop-haired dandy once again, gracing the front cover and 2 pages inside! Shame there's no new photos, but here it is, the Interview....

mikabigissue001.jpg

mikabigissue002.jpg

mikabigissue003.jpg

xx

awesome article!!!

thanks for posting!!

(i like the hints about the new songs. can't wait to hear them:biggrin2: )

AH must pop into town in the morning, before I go into the office, and cross the nice Big Issues sellers palm with silver and then have something to read with my morning coffee.

Thank's for posting!:thumb_yello:

Great interview/article!!

I like the way the journalist described Mika. You can see him in front of you eating his salad etc.

PS: Thanks for posting the article about Colin Firth, too. He's my favourite actor

Thanks for posting, that was interesting, especially about the new songs/sound.

:biggrin2:

btw I don't know a single person who hasn't 'warmed to him' when they've seen him interviewed on TV even if previously they had their preconceptions about him..:wub2:

you know i went into town this morning especially to buy the Big issue..and was there any sellers around NOOOOOoo

i got soaking wet in the rain for Nothing :boxed:

:roftl: Typical!! And when you don't want to be hassled by them there is one on every single street corner!

haha.. the mop haired dandy.. are we mop haired still...? I have yet to check out if thee are news on the hair scandal.. :roftl: poor mika, he's not free to change his hair style without causing a commotion :biggrin2:

I love the cover pic photo shot: part of an adorable set of pics. he looks grand in light blue.

and the pic on the 3rd page: the infamous rainbow armchair is back to being brown LOL :naughty:

thx for posting, blue eyes! :wink2: