MIKA @ Torino, Italy (19-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm trying to explain but I'm not a nurse, so I may use the wrong words...

It looked like he had hurt his hand, maybe sprained his wrist, but he got it free from the bandage while singing Grace Kelly (funny strip tease :naughty: )

I think it was nothing really...he was actually in very good health :thumb_yello: Don't worry!

strip tease :naughty:

Thanks for all the reports...It's absolutely amazing how people from all over the world can meet and have friendships. It really does boggle my mind. I think it's incredible! Man I hope one day I can come to a gig in Europe just to meet all you wonderful people!! I've never been on another forum, but I doubt any of them are as wonderful as this one. Ok...I'm down with my mini emotional rant:blush-anim-cl:

Hi! I was at Torino and so glad to meet members of MFC , spanish and italian fans!

I must admit that Mika seemed to be tired and it was hard for him but he succeded to perform.After the show, we met him ( thanks Mika!) , i told him : " mika, take care of you and he answered that the beginning of this new tour was tiring: he was suffering of throat, arm and leg( ???).

But next day, at Bologna, he was in great shape!!!

a hello to robertina, cath, and freddydouble and all the others people: it was funny to wait so long time outside with them!!!

Hi! I was at Torino and so glad to meet members of MFC , spanish and italian fans!

I must admit that Mika seemed to be tired and it was hard for him but he succeded to perform.After the show, we met him ( thanks Mika!) , i told him : " mika, take care of you and he answered that the beginning of this new tour was tiring: he was suffering of throat, arm and leg( ???).

But next day, at Bologna, he was in great shape!!!

a hello to robertina, cath, and freddydouble and all the others people: it was funny to wait so long time outside with them!!!

Oh, poor Mika! I really hope that he's not going to wear himself out :boxed:

Thanks for the pictures Greta - yummy!!!! :wub2:

I think that "yummy" is a good expression, yes.:naughty:

I love that pic Greta!! Thanks a lot!!

awwwwwwwwwww..... the pics are amazing!!!! how grand to see all mfc'ers!!! *hugs all*

temperature looked quite warmer than bologna, eh? :naughty:

sarah, too bad we could not meet again, I am glad yo had a grand time so did we. my kids say hi to yours (they did today and asked about you. :biggrin2:

the mika jackets.. aren't they all incredible: i love him in tee and braces but the jackets kill me... :wub2: