2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well there are some of my pics ...

Happy Ending Star

mikk1po6.jpg

Rockingbabzz and me in front of the phillipshalle

mikk2xd7.jpg

Mika on stage

mikk3pf9.jpg

The umbrella (orange this time)

mikk4zk3.jpg

The crocodile with my lollipop ^^

mikk5bd4.jpg

Mika after the gig

mikk6gs2.jpg

Mika gets present (from starrats I guess)

mikk7zn6.jpg

Great pics - thanks for those!!

And the Very Best One of the entire evening:

071103MartinFanClan.jpg

when the mikster came out for the signs I saw 3 lights in the dark:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: and with Allega I was trying to pass the security wich was like "stay in the row!" and we were like "we simply wanna talk to our friend out there, not jump on Mika!":roftl:

{and then the "Mika who"...but this is another story:naughty:}

when the mikster came out for the signs I saw 3 lights in the dark:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: and with Allega I was trying to pass the security wich was like "stay in the row!" and we were like "we simply wanna talk to our friend out there, not jump on Mika!":roftl:

{and then the "Mika who"...but this is another story:naughty:}

Haha...nice

hi :wub2:

i just wanna say yesterday was an amazing day, thank you all so much! everything turned out just the way we hoped it would.

my two special moments of the evening, first: mika looking straight into my eyes for about 5 whole seconds during ring ring :wub2: it was just magic. and he did the same to nikki during lollipop, oh my god, it was so amazing. em can confirm i'm not just saying this, it really did happen!

second: giving him the fishbag :wub2: i just gave it to him and said 'i need a picture of you with it, that's the only thing i need!' sounding a bit desperate probably :blush-anim-cl: but he let me take the pic. then he went to the other end of the row and i went there too to get my album signed and asked him if he liked the fish. he couldn't speak so he just nodded and gave me thumbs up. then starrats gave him her present and he stroked her tiger ears!

IMG_1649Small.jpg

this is the only picture i uploaded yet bc i'm just too lazy to do the rest of them. aren't they both cute?

but the whole evening was just amaaaaazing, even though i looked like a bit of a twat with that purple wig :blush-anim-cl: and it was great meeting all of you, you're amazing.

hi :wub2:

i just wanna say yesterday was an amazing day, thank you all so much! everything turned out just the way we hoped it would.

my two special moments of the evening, first: mika looking straight into my eyes for about 5 whole seconds during ring ring :wub2: it was just magic. and he did the same to nikki during lollipop, oh my god, it was so amazing. em can confirm i'm not just saying this, it really did happen!

second: giving him the fishbag :wub2: i just gave it to him and said 'i need a picture of you with it, that's the only thing i need!' sounding a bit desperate probably :blush-anim-cl: but he let me take the pic. then he went to the other end of the row and i went there too to get my album signed and asked him if he liked the fish. he couldn't speak so he just nodded and gave me thumbs up. then starrats gave him her present and he stroked her tiger ears!

IMG_1649Small.jpg

this is the only picture i uploaded yet bc i'm just too lazy to do the rest of them. aren't they both cute?

but the whole evening was just amaaaaazing, even though i looked like a bit of a twat with that purple wig :blush-anim-cl: and it was great meeting all of you, you're amazing.

Awww how cute!:wub2:

hi

IMG_1649Small.jpg

Rock you rock!:punk: Yesterday I couldn't stop to admire your violet outfit.. and what about your handmade stuff!?! From the cross-stitching rucksack to the embroidered fishbags! and the Happy Endin' puppy is simply fabby!:thumb_yello:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I'm finaly finished with editing my photo's so here they are:

there are 21 pictures :wink2:

We start with 2 lovely pictures for the Ms Martin fans :biggrin2:

m_dus21.png

m_dus20.png

Followed by some wild hair...

m_dus19.png

A loud scream...

m_dus18.png

...And some guy trying to read some German words that are on his keyboard

m_dus17.png

Next is another picture for the Martin fans...

m_dus16.png

...some jumping around...

m_dus15.png

...a change in clothing...

m_dus14.png

...it's such a lovely jacket...

m_dus13.png

...now we go on are knees...

m_dus12.png

...and we sing together...

m_dus11.png

followed by some gazing in the distance.

m_dus10.png

Then we where out of Martin pictures...

m_dus09.png

...so we gazed some more..

m_dus08.png

...then we got blessed by A giant skeleton...

m_dus07.png

... then we hugged it...

m_dus06.png

...and ran of so that Mikey could be in the spotlight...

m_dus05.png

...and then we just destroyed some helpless garbage cans.

m_dus04.png