Mika's 2008 Tour

lollipop_monkey

the dates we have for australia so far are right at the end of March and beginning of April, so he has nearly two months to do U.S. unless he does some of Canada during beginning of Feb and then U.S. during the rest and into March.

I haven't read the entire thread but thanks for this!! :thumb_yello: Any news about New Zealand? Though I assume he'll come here either right before or after Australia. :biggrin2:

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: well.. since there's already a date for canada on jan. 28th and he said he was coming to new york in february and then he has dates in australia for march i just assumed that he only had february to do his usa tour.. i'm probably wrong lol

he better!!! :blush-anim-cl:

As far as I know, the Canadian date is not confirmed... unless something has been announced...

I wouldn't hold too much hop for what he says... he told us he was going to do a proper tour later in the year (as in this year)... ans so far we got 3 festival dates and not tour.. and it's next year...

Try not to get too worked up about it until he actually announces dates himself...

the dates we have for australia so far are right at the end of March and beginning of April, so he has nearly two months to do U.S. unless he does some of Canada during beginning of Feb and then U.S. during the rest and into March.

yeah, well maybe he will come to new zealand before australia, I dont really care when he comes! OMG! :wub2: please tell me this is not a dream....If it is I hope I never wake up! *sigh*

:blink: well.. since there's already a date for canada on jan. 28th and he said he was coming to new york in february and then he has dates in australia for march i just assumed that he only had february to do his usa tour.. i'm probably wrong lol

he better!!! :blush-anim-cl:

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE EXACT DATES FOR THE AUSTRALIAN TOUR IN MARCH AND APRIL

As far as I know, the Canadian date is not confirmed... unless something has been announced...

I wouldn't hold too much hop for what he says... he told us he was going to do a proper tour later in the year (as in this year)... ans so far we got 3 festival dates and not tour.. and it's next year...

Try not to get too worked up about it until he actually announces dates himself...

wise words from a wise woman

She's racist, that's it.

:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, my mother hates white people.

And Catholics.

The other day, we were walking through the park, and she goes "GOSH, if I could just wipe out all Catholics and white people, the world would be SUCH a better place."

Moron.

Yeaaaaaah Momma Sarie!

Almost as fun to say as "Momma Hollis!"

ROFLLLLL I didn't think my name was THAT interesting. :roftl:

Well everyone here is named Elizabeth, Marie, Lauren, etc.

Hollis and Sarie can have fun being eachother's fangirls.

:sneaky2:

:naughty:

Psychopath.:blink:

(actually that made me laugh so freakin' hard.)

And tonight I asked my mom at the dinner table, and I said "So... y'know. There's going to be people there that know me, and stuff.... and people that don't really know me." or something, I forget how I said it. I'm like "Is that okay?" and she goes "Well I'm quite aware we don't know everybody in New York."

:tears:

I just checked Ticketmaster for giggles and there's now two different Mika's on there.

There's the same old one where he's labeled as Rap and Hip-Hop and now there's a new one where he's labeled Rock and Pop. :naughty:

I guess it's for people who can't make up their minds. :roftl:

I want to see another one appear where he's labeled as Country. :lmfao:

I hope he comes to Europe too ! :o Does anybody know if he's going to come to Holland again ? I really háve to see him, and there's no way going to the UK or USA or something XD. :(

But it's true, he has to take some sleep !!! He's been travelling trough the whole world in a year or something. He'll be exhausted...

-xxx- (L)

I hope he comes to Europe too ! :o Does anybody know if he's going to come to Holland again ? I really háve to see him, and there's no way going to the UK or USA or something XD. :(

But it's true, he has to take some sleep !!! He's been travelling trough the whole world in a year or something. He'll be exhausted...

-xxx- (L)

he just did a full european tour so i very much doubt it. maybe one or two dates for special ocassions...

I just checked Ticketmaster for giggles and there's now two different Mika's on there.

There's the same old one where he's labeled as Rap and Hip-Hop and now there's a new one where he's labeled Rock and Pop. :naughty:

Did you ever hear that terrible interview by Aussie radio where the interviewers really didn't now who MIKA was, and someone from their radio station set them up, and they asked if he considered his music to be more Country or western? He was mad, asking them whether they knew who he was, and walked out of the interview. I wonder fi I can find it....anyone???

I've been checking ticketmaster almost hourly as well

(obsessive? Who me? :blush-anim-cl: )

Did you notice, though, that the old entry says "No ticketmaster dates"

and the new entry says "National dates scheduled" -- of course, it

won't TELL you what those dates are yet... but I have a feeling we'll

be hearing in the next few days! :roll1:

dcdeb

Did you notice, though, that the old entry says "No ticketmaster dates"

and the new entry says "National dates scheduled" -- of course, it

won't TELL you what those dates are yet... but I have a feeling we'll

be hearing in the next fews! :roll1:

dcdeb

It says that? Well, the new entry must have been updated within the last few days because I checked it the other day and they both said "no dates."

It says that? Well, the new entry must have been updated within the last few days because I checked it the other day and they both said "no dates."

It's said that for the last few days, actually... and yes, as I said, I'm

checking almost hourly :naughty:

dcdeb

I must say, i was very let down when i found out that the amount of snow they get is about the same as Georgia... almost none.

I miss snow so much!

Head to the Canadian Prairies - we get tons and tons of snow. I wish I could trade you some snow for some sunshine and warmth! It's -19C here today.

*bookmarks page, joins dcdeb with obsessively checking ticketmaster*

Did you ever hear that terrible interview by Aussie radio where the interviewers really didn't now who MIKA was, and someone from their radio station set them up, and they asked if he considered his music to be more Country or western? He was mad, asking them whether they knew who he was, and walked out of the interview. I wonder fi I can find it....anyone???

Can you find it Blue Sky I'd love to hear it. I thought I'd caught up with all the Aussie radio he did while here but obviously not. This would be sooo classic. (Wonder which station it was that was so ignorant? Mind you, he's been around forever now and two weekends ago my local station played love today on a Saturday and the guy mispronounced Mika's name. Needless to say, I got straight on the phone and left a msg for the announcer, telling him how to say it properly! yes, Aussie radio is ignorant!)

And speaking of twins, is there any other twins on this site?????

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

My friends I went to see Mika at GMA with are twins, and they joined MFC the next day. I think they only have one post, though. xD

My friends I went to see Mika at GMA with are twins, and they joined MFC the next day. I think they only have one post, though. xD

Because your friends are losers.