NEW DATE for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London (bis) (4 december show postponed)

Yoppappop

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help and i know my question may have been answered previously in the thread but as you can tell, this is one long thread.

Anyway all i wanted to know was whether my ticket i purchased for 4h december will be valid for the re-scheduled date for 26th feb. Do i have to get new tickets or just bring in the ticket i got for the show that was cancelled.

Sorry i am really confused.

I need help and i know my question may have been answered previously in the thread but as you can tell, this is one long thread.

Anyway all i wanted to know was whether my ticket i purchased for 4h december will be valid for the re-scheduled date for 26th feb. Do i have to get new tickets or just bring in the ticket i got for the show that was cancelled.

I ordered a ticket after the gigs were cancelled. My ticket has the

4th December on it - and I have been assured it will be fine to use

it on the 26th Feb!!! :thumb_yello:

Hmmmmmmmmmm....still 9 days to go eh??

I really can't wait now, I'm just soooooooooo glad I went a bit mental and bought the two tickets to the 4th December gig which have turned into the 26th Feb gig!! :bleh:

I've also given in and started putting together fancy dress outfits for Jo and I.......nothing too fancy but enough to make us stand out in the crowd walking through Brixton! :blink:

I really can't wait now, I'm just soooooooooo glad I went a bit mental and bought the two tickets to the 4th December gig which have turned into the 26th Feb gig!! :bleh:

I've also given in and started putting together fancy dress outfits for Jo and I.......nothing too fancy but enough to make us stand out in the crowd walking through Brixton! :blink:

hehehe Fantastic!

I can't wait to meeeeeeeet yoooooooouu:wub2:

I was on the phone to the Academy on Friday and YES the tickets dated the 4th Dec are still valid.....:thumb_yello: Altho I have to pick mine up as I only have an email confirmation that's why I asked the very same question....great minds!

Not long now and I have the 25th too!!!

'Xcited!!!:naughty:

xxx

Thanks for the reply guys. Pheeeew getting worrid there.

Can't wait for it now. I am really hyped up hope nothing goes wrong this time, don't think i can have another opportunity to see him if this one gets cancelled too.

Fingers crossed it doesn't!!

Well I'm makin progress only one boot and one sleeve to go now!

Although I'm having superglue and bell problems! Lol

5 days until i travel, I keep looking at my tickets just to check I haven't lost them! This time next week I'll be waiting for Mika to come on stage! :punk:

Hello lovelies

If anyone can get a balloon , I would really like it for the Thursday gig :thumb_yello:

Obviously deflate it :wink2::roftl:

Can't you just get it the 25th? Or come the 26th:mf_rosetinted:

Anyways, I'll try to get you one...:naughty: