Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

Cool sounds fab!!!! hehehe... so u obviously kinda follow Mika round the world then? lol. I've always wanted to do that......

Thanks about the heart... Hopefully it'll have arrived by then but if not ul recgnise me as the one with the irish candy canes haha

This is getting more colourful and exciting by the second :yay:

Yeh I do , not as much as some .. not that I dont want to ... :punk:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Andi, I haven't heard who the support is going to be yet. Don't think it's been revealed on here as I subscribed and haven't noticed it yet. But I'm not the best one to ask!

"everyone in the queue had lollies at Donny FD "

pppffffft, I didn't:(

Hi Andi, I haven't heard who the support is going to be yet. Don't think it's been revealed on here as I subscribed and haven't noticed it yet. But I'm not the best one to ask!

"everyone in the queue had lollies at Donny FD "

pppffffft, I didn't:(

What .. you didnt see a tipsy santy handing out lollies :naughty::wink2:

I'm starting to get a strange feeling about this gig. Mainly it will be my disappointment that becasue it the last gig of the tour, I'm not going to get anywhere near the front, and that's just not good enough for me.

(still coming tho)

I'm starting to get a strange feeling about this gig. Mainly it will be my disappointment that becasue it the last gig of the tour, I'm not going to get anywhere near the front, and that's just not good enough for me.

(still coming tho)

Well, the RSVP list makes me grin and sigh simultaneously. We can't have it all, can we? It's almost a bit like MFC vs. Mika already :roftl:

I'm looking forward to experiencing the MFC part, though :wink2:

(if anyone cares) I got my flashing hearts in the post today, they're (to use a word we never use in this country...) awesome!! I love them! :biggrin2: Oh and I also invested in 3 boxes of Irish-flag-coloured mint-flavoured candy canes whhich I will be sharing with fellow queuers on the 28th... party on! :toot:

XXlollipop girlxx you still have no tickets? That's terrible. You see why we were all panicking last November now! Dreadful stress. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya.

Yea, I'm getting a little nervous as to when they are going to come. I see why you were panicking!!

I seriously think I am the only one here who does not have them....

It's awful - I'm forever checking the order tracker..what does it mean ..'waiting for these tickets to come into stock..'? If we ring them they just say..they will come soon...hmmmm

You really have to get assertive with them lollipop. Don't accept what they say. Tell them you want to speak to a manager or somebody higher.

I'm worried for you, but I have a feeling they WILL come, but 2 days before a gig is disgusting way to conduct business.

You really have to get assertive with them lollipop. Don't accept what they say. Tell them you want to speak to a manager or somebody higher.

I'm worried for you, but I have a feeling they WILL come, but 2 days before a gig is disgusting way to conduct business.

Yea, we are going to keep on ringing their customer line, and just have to make sure someone is around to sign for them.

They better come..or else :naughty:

Thanks for all your positive thoughts..it's really helpful:bleh:

(if anyone cares) I got my flashing hearts in the post today, they're (to use a word we never use in this country...) awesome!! I love them! :biggrin2: Oh and I also invested in 3 boxes of Irish-flag-coloured mint-flavoured candy canes whhich I will be sharing with fellow queuers on the 28th... party on! :toot:

hi!!

thanks you so much..;we're welcome to do party with us!!!:punk:

see you soon!

Yea, we are going to keep on ringing their customer line, and just have to make sure someone is around to sign for them.

They better come..or else :naughty:

Thanks for all your positive thoughts..it's really helpful:bleh:

keep pestering them...good luck :wub2::thumb_yello: