Mika at les Disques d'Or in Paris

Em'

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Today big day! Got my picture with Mika !!!!!! I look awful on it but nevermind it' better than nothing!

He was attending Les Disques d'Or in the suburb of Paris. This program is about bestselling artists and will be aired during Christmas break (probably Christmas Eve?). We saw quickly Craig David, Tokio Hotel and French artists like Christophe Maé, Zazie, Johnny Haliday, Etienne Daho. We know that Mika sang Relax and Big Girl. We did not try to get inside as we thought (and we were right) that he would not stay until the end. We wanted to meet him when he would leave.

Olga was there at 1:30pm, she saw Mika a few times and had wonderful pictures taken with him. She was the only Mika fan there lol.

I arrived at 7:30pm (after wondering many times: should I go or not? I really hesitated. Glad I did go!). We waited in the cold until 11pm, freezing. We ended up being 5 mika fans there.

The band came out first (Martin was not there), around 10pm, we just said hi and they left quickly. Cherisse and Saranayde still had their make up on, it was MASSIVE!!!

We saw him doing a photo shoot by the window with balloons. We were a total of 5 Mika fans (not too many lol). He waved at us a couple of times.

Andy came out to interview us and ask if we were not too angry and disappointed that Mika cancelled his show in London. I was the only one speaking English so I explained him that we understood as we saw that Mika was really unwell.

John came out after a while, and said: Hi Ladies, are you crazy being in the cold? We negotiated a group picture with the 5 of us. When Mika came out, there were a few other people who also got pictures with him. Without them, we would have managed a couple of minutes talk... Well nevermind. We still managed to each get one single picture with Mika so we got more than what was negotiated :roftl: .

Mika seems better and said he is actually. We heard John call Andy Andrew so now we know it's his real name :thumb_yello: !

Ah and Yasmine and Paloma were there too, they left before Mika.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Today big day! Got my picture with Mika !!!!!! I look awful on it but nevermind it' better than nothing!

He was attending Les Disques d'Or in the suburb of Paris. This program is about bestselling artists and will be aired during Christmas break (probably Christmas Eve?). We saw quickly Craig David' date=' Tokio Hotel and French artists like Christophe Maé, Zazie, Johnny Haliday, Etienne Daho. We know that Mika sang Relax and Big Girl. We did not try to get inside as we thought (and we were right) that he would not stay until the end. We wanted to meet him when he would leave.

Olga was there at 1:30pm, she saw Mika a few times and had wonderful pictures taken with him. She was the only Mika fan there lol.

I arrived at 7:30pm (after wondering many times: should I go or not? I really hesitated. Glad I did go!). We waited in the cold until 11pm, freezing. We ended up being 5 mika fans there.

The band came out first (Martin was not there), around 10pm, we just said hi and they left quickly. Cherisse and Saranayde still had their make up on, it was MASSIVE!!!

We saw him doing a photo shoot by the window with balloons. We were a total of 5 Mika fans (not too many lol). He waved at us a couple of times.

Andy came out to interview us and ask if we were not too angry and disappointed that Mika cancelled his show in London. I was the only one speaking English so I explained him that we understood as we saw that Mika was really unwell.

John came out after a while, and said: Hi Ladies, are you crazy being in the cold? We negotiated a group picture with the 5 of us. When Mika came out, there were a few other people who also got pictures with him. Without them, we would have managed a couple of minutes talk... Well nevermind. We still managed to each get one single picture with Mika so we got more than what was negotiated :roftl: .

Mika seems better and said he is actually. We heard John call Andy Andrew so now we know it's his real name :thumb_yello: !

Ah and Yasmine and Paloma were there too, they left before Mika.[/quote']

That's really great for you! Congrats. You really must be glad you went after all:thumb_yello: So Martin wasn't there, again. He wasn't there either at Wetten Das. Is he ill?

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

He was attending Les Disques d'Or in the suburb of Paris. This program is about bestselling artists and will be aired during Christmas break (probably Christmas Eve?). We saw quickly Craig David' date=' Tokio Hotel and French artists like Christophe Maé, Zazie, Johnny Haliday, Etienne Daho. We know that Mika sang Relax and Big Girl. We did not try to get inside as we thought (and we were right) that he would not stay until the end. We wanted to meet him when he would leave.

John came out after a while, and said: Hi Ladies, are you crazy being in the cold? We negotiated a group picture with the 5 of us. When Mika came out, there were a few other people who also got pictures with him. Without them, we would have managed a couple of minutes talk... Well nevermind. We still managed to each get one single picture with Mika so we got more than what was negotiated .

Mika seems better and said he is actually. We heard John call Andy Andrew so now we know it's his real name

Ah and Yasmine and Paloma were there too, they left before Mika.[/quote']

OMG!!!!

:shocked:

I didn't evenknow he was going there!! this is so freaking awesome!! I'm SO pleased for ya, em!!! :punk:

that's unbelievable!! cannot wait to see pic!! *allow me a little naughty comment: hope it was not olga who pictured ya or you may not see your shot again.. :fisch: * I still have to get mines.. :sneaky2:

and i am curious about the balloons photo shots!!

so it's andrew, eh? I miss neil. :naughty: no, andrew is a lovely name.

I'm all giggly now for ya :blush-anim-cl:

That's great!! :thumb_yello:

So he called him Andrew..Andy/Andrew, OK mistery solved! :biggrin2:

Yep! Although when we asked what his real name was when he interviewed us he said it was Marjorie :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: !

Sorry Andy... No more secrets!

OMG!!!!

:shocked:

I didn't evenknow he was going there!! this is so freaking awesome!! I'm SO pleased for ya, em!!! :punk:

that's unbelievable!! cannot wait to see pic!! *allow me a little naughty comment: hope it was not olga who pictured ya or you may not see your shot again.. :fisch: * I still have to get mines.. :sneaky2:

and i am curious about the balloons photo shots!!

so it's andrew, eh? I miss neil. :naughty: no, andrew is a lovely name.

I'm all giggly now for ya :blush-anim-cl:

Actually three fans took a picture of me on the same time (I had no camera with me), I should get them tomorrow!

The one on Olga's camera was actually taken by John :wink2: !

I really look awful you can see my double chin but hey I did not expect one so I'm happy with this...

I all went all in a blur so fast though... Did not have the time to enjoy anything and realise I was with Mika's arm around me...

Actually three fans took a picture of me on the same time (I had no camera with me)' date=' I should get them tomorrow!

The one on Olga's camera was actually taken by John :wink2: !

I really look awful you can see my double chin but hey I did not expect one so I'm happy with this...

I all went all in a blur so fast though... Did not have the time to enjoy anything and [b']realise I was with Mika's arm around me[/b]...

yeah, it all goes so fast.. :blink:

not bad feeling,eh..? :fisch:

I can't even say' date=' it went so fast I had no time to feel anything at all :blink: . Bummer...[/quote']

YOU GOT YER PIC! I'm so happy for you!!

:groupwave:

P.S. So the little demon was right to tempt you uh? ;) I should listen to mine more often ;)

P.S.2. T'as rien senti?? Tssssk tssssk c'est juste un blocage émotionnel, la sensation va te revenir lol.

Good morning everyone!

Congrats to myself for the 1000th post!:toot:

The French website got to know it through the following link:

http://www.imedias.biz/television/actualite-mika-invite-des-disques-dor-sur-tf1-14033.php

and it had been announced on TV too (Direct 8 channel).

The show is supposed to be recorded within 3 days but Mika attended only yesterday. Don't know where he's heading today...

I have the Christmas party at work (I absolutely don't want to go but I have no choice....) so I hope to be able to post the picture tomorrow evening if I have it.

How exciting, Em! I'm so happy for you! :biggrin2:

How did you find out Mika would be there? Is he staying in Paris for a

while? Just curious...

dcdeb

Congrats!!! But yes how on earth did you know he was going to be there??