Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's probably still trying to figure out what 'chicken' is.

doesnt he know what that is? and UZZO...and Knitter.....i love talking in MFC code....ppl give me crazy looks at school, but its fun! cuz you can go up to a teacher and be like "i bet you and Mr.M had a chicken dinner in the janitors closet!" and run away!:biggrin2:

doesnt he know what that is? and UZZO...and Knitter.....i love talking in MFC code....ppl give me crazy looks at school, but its fun! cuz you can go up to a teacher and be like "i bet you and Mr.M had a chicken dinner in the janitors closet!" and run away!:biggrin2:

He does know, he said so in doncaster.

Alrighty, let me try.

The meaning of the song 'Big Girl' is that people should love and accept fat girls. So he is dancing and showing affection with these big girls so that he is not only singing about it, he's SHOWING you about it.

Does that make sense? I tried my hardest. :tears:

OK! you succeed!! I understand.

On the contrary, I dislike MFC code. :tears:

Because one time I said something about eating chicken nuggets. I MEANT real chicken nuggets, too. And people turned it DIRTY. :sad:

Sorrrrry!

:lmao:

I'm just teasing you. :huglove:

I mean, he really said what I PM'ed you about, but I was just teasing about being upset.:thumb_yello:

OK! you succeed!! I understand.

Okay good! I'm glad. I tried to use a translator, but it didn't sound right.

you asked? or was it that "no chicken tonight" vid? and another thoery, he could be dating himslef! wait that sounded SOOOOOOO wrong! *runs away*

Some MFCers gave him a "chicken tonight" bottle and he refused to take it saying "ahah no I know what it means" ;)

FOr me, as a fan since I was young of George Michael I would find out it didn't matter and his music of what he was going through to hit me even more... I didn't think I would marry him or whatever but bottom line I understand and think we do have crushes whatever and ask questions sometimes... I don't want to see Mika go through regardless what some do re sexuality but also think it's a bit unrealistic to think people are not going to bring it up and ask question and feel for the people that do that get slammed because they don't have many posts, or put down or down right ignored so I alway worry about posting... It really honestly doesn't matter re personal life and I'm not saying Mika is George or like him or whatever, just hope we have come far enough to see that it doesn't matter on what Mika's sexuality is... I have a problem though with people I have talked to for a long time on my myspaces re him who now will not talk to me there or on this board because they have met or been lucky enough to work with him...I have been flat out interrruped for my opionion like I didn't matter and told they would no longer talk to me because they have met or worked with in some way Mika... I don't know if that is his rule or theirs... We are all fans those of us that post on here.. SO don't know what I missed there in the rulebook....ANd some of us are shy to post because we don't know all the rules if there are some and was shocked by that.. I am so happy when people get to meet or work with him but the "I can no longer talk to you" when we started out as fans together at the beginning I don't understand so don't know what is taboo or not... Scared to even think I posted this one...

I think Mika should keep his sexuality a secret. Why? Well, I'm not quite sure. He is one of the biggest teases I've ever seen and he sure loves to tease people about his sexuality which is a good thing. Why would he want to openly admit his sexual orientation and give the sleazy reporters what they want? It's pretty logical why he wouldn't want to. It's much more fun to tease people. This is how I see it: He doesn't want to admit if he is gay/bi/straight right now, because everyone wants to know. However, when the specualtions cool down and people no longer give a damn is when I think he will want to tell - he may crave the attention if people are no longer pestering him about it. Don't you think?

I personally would prefer it if he were gay, because 1. I wouldn't mind, 2. It would make me aware that I wouldn't have a chance with him (I know that's an odd thing to say, but if he were gay I wouldn't fantasize about being his lover and then I may actually fall back into the real world), and 3. I prefer gay men over straight men, but I guess it doesn't really matter what I prefer. I love Mika firstly, because of his music and that's how it should be. If I don't like a certain aspect of his personal life that he may choose to reveal, then I won't read about it. I'll simply just listen to the music and stop idolizing and obsessing over him and I think that's how Mika would want it. Afterall, he was the one who said to tear down the posters on your wall.

It's Mika's life and he can do whatever the hell he wants. If we don't like it who gives a sh*t? No one. We choose to pay attention to the tiny aspects of his life, but if we don't like a certain part of it we can turn it off any time we'd like. I'll love Mika no matter what so I can give a damn about who he prefers in bed.

I hope what I said has made sense.

I think Mika should keep his sexuality a secret. Why? Well, I'm not quite sure. He is one of the biggest teases I've ever seen and he sure loves to tease people about his sexuality which is a good thing. Why would he want to openly admit his sexual orientation and give the sleazy reporters what they want? It's pretty logical why he wouldn't want to. It's much more fun to tease people. This is how I see it: He doesn't want to admit if he is gay/bi/straight right now, because everyone wants to know. However, when the specualtions cool down and people no longer give a damn is when I think he will want to tell - he may crave the attention if people are no longer pestering him about it. Don't you think?

yup, i agree to that! :thumb_yello: he once said in an interview something along the lines of that it'd be the worst thing for him to be boring/predictable. and still he's so predictable to us in some ways, lol! :roftl: