Droopsy

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
sorry for digging this randomly, but summer's approaching.. news over this..? belgian press..? anyone..? :fisch:

I'm glad you bumped this, I nearly forgot it was happening. I hope there's some more news on this, I still don't know whether I should go or not :boxed:

Well it was good and all that......but I wouldn't go trekking off to Belgium just to see it.

I know you are a big art fan though....

Yeah, guess you have a point there. I'll wait til the next time it happens in London.. if it does happen

I wonder if this has anything to do with the gifts that fans gave to him or if it's just Mika's artwork. I'm guessing the latter....

I was wondering that, which is one of the reasons I wanted to go, but then again it might not happen.. hmmm

I wonder if this has anything to do with the gifts that fans gave to him or if it's just Mika's artwork. I'm guessing the latter....

i'm passing through belgium to go to france around then, so I'd actually pass near there. so if it's on, I would not mind to see it. and yes, I like art. and I like his, from the pics I saw. and yes, I'll check if there's the fan art room too. I'll survive if there isn't. but would still love to see his/ yasmine's art live.

honestly if you go for the mika part of it i would suggest you not to go, i dont think the art of the fans will be exposed and probably one or two drawings from mika will since its mainly about other artists.

i think it will be an amazing exhibition but mika is no "headline" there, he is not even mentioned among the main artists-

now if you dont believe me or want to be sure, call them.

I so wanna go as was ill when it was at Blink. Have looked into it tho and to get there I have to fly to London then change to fly to Brussels...what a faff on! Was cheaper to fly to Barbados!!!

Hopefully he will come closer to home next time...That's my home Meeks not yours!...or Barbados that would suffice too :wink2:

xx