I have to say this

CazGirl

It's something we've all realised, but seeing this made me realise it more.

It's a video that the majority of us has seen...

"How Much Do You Love Me?"

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=19862307

After singing "when love was born, when love was born..." he sings the chorus again and goes towards the crowd and the crowd screams.

"How much do you love me, how much do you care? How much do you need me when I'm not there?"

For a split second my mind traced back to the young boy whom so many people hated. He got bullied by classmates and teachers alike, treated like trash by the music industry...

and there he is singing to the crowd "How much do you love me?" with the crowd screaming in adoration.

It's such a strong change, and seeing him standing there singing with a genuine happy smile on his face just made me realise even more that he really is just ... well, human. He's been through so much. He deserves every success he receives.

I just love him. I can relate to him a lot, just like you guys can.

Let's make a toast to Mika and his fans!

How much do we love Mika? The number is off the scale!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats one of the reasons I love the song so much, it's like HELL YEA Mika do you have to ask... but in the later vids of that song it's just so awesome to hear the crowd singing it to him and his reaction to just how much they DO love him, makes ya wanna scream YES YES LAAAAWDSSSSS lol.

I'm starting to get excited again now for the Feb gigs as they arn't so far away now. Just hope I won't feel too disappointed if/when he doesn't do a little greet thing I just think there are going to be far too many fans for him to keep doing it now.

And to be honest what did I do anyway lol when he spoke to me I just clammed up like a noob anyway lol doh!

:wub2: This is a very sweet post Caz, and I agree.

It must feel HUGE for him, after the bad times, to see people's adoration every time that hes' on stage. He seems to look on with a mix of disbelief and happiness that is very genuine, refreshing, and really sweet to see!

It melts my heart.

We love him tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons! :thumb_yello:

Lol I always thought it was: Gotta love you more gotta more or something like that:naughty:

But that doesn't matter. I agree with you. But I thought something like that when I heard Love Today aswell. When he sings: Love love me.

HMDYLM is btw one of my favourite Mikasongs:thumb_yello:

After singing "when love was born, when love was born..." he sings the chorus again and goes towards the crowd and the crowd screams.

"How much do you love me, how much do you care? How much do you need me when I'm not there?"

For a split second my mind traced back to the young boy whom so many people hated. He got bullied by classmates and teachers alike, treated like trash by the music industry...

and there he is singing to the crowd "How much do you love me?" with the crowd screaming in adoration.

It's such a strong change, and seeing him standing there singing with a genuine happy smile on his face just made me realise even more that he really is just ... well, human. He's been through so much. He deserves every success he receives.

when does he sing that???:blink: :blink:

It's the same with Love Today, when he sings Love Love Me.

I don't know about anyone else, but whenever I sing that song I always sing... with no exceptions...

LOVE LOVE MIKA!!!

Yes I do think he needs love, and that he does feed off the love we fans give him. I am really happy for him. But I do get really upset when people print nasty stuff about him, especially when it's not just about his music, but seems more personal than that. I know he says he doesn't mind being "Pop Marmite", but I hope he really means it and that he doesn't get upset by the comments of stupid tone-deaf people.

By the way, I LOVE Marmite! I could eat it all the time!

Love today, from Marilyn

Thats one of the reasons I love the song so much, it's like HELL YEA Mika do you have to ask... but in the later vids of that song it's just so awesome to hear the crowd singing it to him and his reaction to just how much they DO love him, makes ya wanna scream YES YES LAAAAWDSSSSS lol.

I'm starting to get excited again now for the Feb gigs as they arn't so far away now. Just hope I won't feel too disappointed if/when he doesn't do a little greet thing I just think there are going to be far too many fans for him to keep doing it now.

And to be honest what did I do anyway lol when he spoke to me I just clammed up like a noob anyway lol doh!

i really want him to do a greet thing, I HAVEN'T MET HIM YET!!!! :shocked:

when does he sing that???:blink: :blink:

it's towards the end somewhere...ish. it's after "in time, we live and learn...something something lost, and get what hurts...i'm not a boy, so forget it all...i've loved every minute since i was born...how much do you love me, how much do you care? how much do you need me when im not there?"

etcetc. I understand that the lyrics are probably wrong XD especially the "something something" bit ROFL *i didnt know what he said*

he goes "aaahhh..." after "when love was born..."

i believe thats what he says anyway.

Mika is one of my role models and here is why:

After all he has been through he has still retained his genuine kindness that makes him a truly good person. For some, going through some of the trials that Mika has experienced could make them hard hearted but not our man! He faces everything head on. He is an individual and courageous for overcoming these traumatic ordeals which could have stopped him from getting places. We love you Mika and seeing you as happy as you are on stage makes us all happy. How much do we love you? Too much to comprehend!

After all he has been through he has still retained his genuine kindness that makes him a truly good person. For some, going through some of the trials that Mika has experienced could make them hard hearted but not our man! He faces everything head on. He is an individual and courageous for overcoming these traumatic ordeals which could have stopped him from getting places. We love you Mika and seeing you as happy as you are on stage makes us all happy. How much do we love you? Too much to comprehend!

that was cute! a lot of us on here have felt heartache and have been bullied (like i have) and that's why we love him: we have a connection.

I believe that we're in this together!

For a split second my mind traced back to the young boy whom so many people hated.

He got bullied by classmates and teachers alike, treated like trash by the music industry...

seeing him standing there singing with a genuine happy smile on his face just made me realise even more that he really is just ... well, human. He's been through so much. He deserves every success he receives.

:crybaby:

Will you stop it, please...

I have already used up a box of hankies...

I loved this thread! It's beautiful to see fans that notice these things happening.

You have said it all!!! Mika is an example for me because of what you wrote!! I agree with you totaly!!! After all he is so strong and kind. That's beautiful!

Caz, thanks for posting this :wub2:

I love this song loads.. and I love the way Mika can't help smiling to himself when he's singing it!!! he KNOWS we love him:wub2:

btw... got the ooots watching that:blush-anim-cl:

I hope he doesn't change too much I'm sure he won't, he loves his fans! He derserves soooooooooooooooooo much after what he has been thro and how long it took him to finally become successful.

WE LOVE YOU MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I keep thinking about all the stuff he's been through too.. and it only makes me love him more.. and respect him more.. i'm just happy for him because i know he really REALLY desreves this and that he really worked for it.. and i'm sure everybody else here agrees...

we love you MKA

u know what i love to?

the fact that everyone here on this forum and this thread are from so many countries all around the world.... and we all get along... *hugs*

if everyone were a MIKA fan we had peace ;)

i know its random but caz u got me all emotional now!

u know what i love to?

the fact that everyone here on this forum and this thread are from so many countries all around the world.... and we all get along... *hugs*

if everyone were a MIKA fan we had peace ;)

i know its random but caz u got me all emotional now!

*Grabs the tissuebox and hands tissues over*

f_love6qe6m_92ede68.giflove.gif

I just can't help myself:naughty:

I always thought it was "I love you more".

But I agree that it's an outstanding song, join favourite for me with Love Today. It is wonderful seeing the look of happiness on his face when the crowd sing it back to him. He really deserves it after the crap he's been through.

I thought it was "Gotta love you more" :P. HMDYLM seems to be one of the hardest songs to fully decipher.

He really does deserve the success he's gained so far, and even more beyond that. I hope he pushes and explores his music style to the maximum, developing it further whilst retaining his artistic integrity :thumb_yello:. I still feel frustrated when I hear people rant against him. That they may not like his music is something, but to insult him as a person is completely different, and for them to have not bothered to go beyond the image of him portrayed by some of the media is quite saddening. Their loss though :D

and when he wonders at the audience singing the whole ANY OTHER WORLD with him? do you remember the amazed joy on his face?

and when he sings: love love YOU instead of ME in love today?

i think he knows what real love is, cause his family always loved and supported him in hard times....but maybe the real love from strangers as we are still surprises him.

never never we will disappoint him, never.

i said it and i repeat it, we respect him and he loves us for that.

thanks caz!

(send me yr baby pic btw!)