The No-D Team Thread

Christine

I understand. You should just think more highly of yourself, I think. :)

that's what my mom tells me :bleh: i don't think i'll ever have those types of problems though...

I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech but there is such a thing as common sense. I'm not saying it's your duty to set an example but as an older, respected member you are going to have an influence on people.. whether you like that or not.

We tolerated it in the other thread last night because it was an incident.

If you wanted the dinky talk to stop then why start a new thread about it?

christine doesn't have an influence on me :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christine please, you can't start a thread like this one and hope it won't cause any disapproval. Let me quote you: "I know I'm going to regret this when it becomes the shame of MFC, but at least you can stop hijacking the therapy thread."

1) yes it is a shame.

2) if you so badly wanted to put an end to the discussion on the therapy thread, you could have warned one of the mods of what was going on. Or at least influence the conversation so that it would be on a good path again.

"Go nuts girls!"

--> Don't encourage people to go nuts and run away when they do.

Yeh Christine ... take responsibility for it:thumb_yello:

I read go nuts girls and that what directed towards the age groups that were chating last night

Didn't imagine this would generate so much hostility since it went on and on last night without a peep from anyone.

Kinda hard for me to moderate when I'm asleep... not that I don't

dream about the MFC, I do... but still... :)

I was last in that thread last night around 10 p.m.

I made a few remarks that I *thought* made it clear that I didn't

care for the way the thread was going (that would be my *peep*)...

Obviously, I was too subtle. Should have been more blatant and said,

"LET'S NOT DO THIS AGAIN, OK?"

But I doubt that would have made a difference...

dcdeb

I agree with Deb btw. And I think it's time to have a +16 section somewhere.

couldn't that be accessed somehow like youtube with the 'confirm age' option?

I know it sounds drastic...but lately things have been going in weird directions

I'm sorry guys. I am going to be 14 soon and i just didn't think i twas that big of a deal. I'll delete my posts if you want, I feel really bad!!

Guys, I know what i did was wrong. I realize that now after I had woken up from a very very easy sleep. Can we just get along please? I realize my mistake and i hadn't realized the go nuts, girls, thing until just now.

:huglove:

M, Stop apologizing. They aren't picking on you, and if they were, they'd have to answer for it, because it wasn't just you.

This subject has been talked to death. The talk would've gone on without Christine making a thread, so stop harping on that. Yet again, we realize exactly what we are allowed to say on the MFC and what should be censored. Can we move on?

Kinda hard for me to moderate when I'm asleep... not that I don't

dream about the MFC, I do... but still... :)

I was last in that thread last night around 10 p.m.

I made a few remarks that I *thought* made it clear that I didn't

care for the way the thread was going (that would be my *peep*)...

Obviously, I was too subtle. Should have been more blatant and said,

"LET'S NOT DO THIS AGAIN, OK?"

But I doubt that would have made a difference...

dcdeb

I never read that you were asleep :no:

Please, do tell!

I'm sorry! :crybaby:

I'm sorry, and I should have stopped, i just guessed it was harmless and mika'd see it as a joke.

M, Stop apologizing. They aren't picking on you, and if they were, they'd have to answer for it, because it wasn't just you.

This subject has been talked to death. The talk would've gone on without Christine making a thread, so stop harping on that. Yet again, we realize exactly what we are allowed to say on the MFC and what should be censored. Can we move on?

*glances down at apologies and tries to cover them as best she can*

ok i'm a nasty preverted person who doesn't respect mika and should've known to stop and christine knows that she shouldnt have written go nuts girls because she's an influence on us all because everyone's told her that in the last 2 minutes so can we please just drop it?

ok i'm a nasty preverted person who doesn't respect mika and should've known to stop and christine knows that she shouldnt have written go nuts girls because she's an influence on us all because everyone's told her that in the last 2 minutes so can we please just drop it?

It's not just you. Apparently M doesn't respect Mika either. Or me. God, we should be banned for our dirty thoughts.:mf_rosetinted:

throw out some guidelines for sexual topics and dirty talk in general then, it's not just about penis size is it? This thread is not gonna corrupt people any more or any less than a lot of the talk that goes on in a lot of threads here every day :blink:

It's not just you. Apparently M doesn't respect Mika either. Or me. God, we should be banned for our dirty thoughts.:mf_rosetinted:

There's nothing wrong with having dirty thoughts but there's a right place and time for sharing them..

I'd like to add to that, that it's not even bad to share them here but it's all about context and choice of words.

I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech but there is such a thing as common sense. I'm not saying it's your duty to set an example but as an older, respected member you are going to have an influence on people.. whether you like that or not.

We tolerated it in the other thread last night because it was an incident.

If you wanted the dinky talk to stop then why start a new thread about it?

I agree again , Im very very suprised we have girls in here 13 years of age ,, we have a definate responsibilty and that maybe to make certain sections 16+

I would expect the oldlings to try and guide not lead :shocked:

I need sleepies , Ill get back on this an chat with Deano / Sunny and come back :thumb_yello:

Yeh Christine ... take responsibility for it:thumb_yello:

I read go nuts girls and that what directed towards the age groups that were chating last night

I was directing it at a couple of people in particular who are twice the age of these girls, but I can see how it would look like that. You're right.

Christine please, you can't start a thread like this one and hope it won't cause any disapproval.

There are dozens of threads on this site, including this exact topic, that cause disapproval. And I disapprove of many of them for myself, but it's not my place to tell other people what they should and shouldn't be discussing.

Unless you're going to have clearly defined rules about what is acceptable and unacceptable and stick to them then I don't understand this selective cracking down. If it is unacceptable then close the thread instead of berating and guilt-tripping.

You know I don't particularly care what people think but all it's doing is upsetting people who are more sensitive than I am. No one meant any harm here and I think it's sad that people are made to feel bad about themselves and are forever scared of being jumped on.

"Go nuts girls!"

--> Don't encourage people to go nuts and run away when they do.

I haven't gone anywhere.

This subject has been talked to death. The talk would've gone on without Christine making a thread, so stop harping on that.

That's pretty much what I thought and that if it was out in the open at least it could be controlled.

In the Mika's personal life thread everyone yammered on about it for a day or two, then everyone got bored and walked away.

I don't see how recriminations and guilt tripping solves anything.

I'm not sure why this is even a controversy at all... I don't know anywhere that would let this go on. (I'm sure there are places, but doesn't mean it's legit). And I'm not really into the 16+ section idea... That kind of gives permission for it all.

Is it even really necessary to talk about this stuff? Not only that, so much as a whole section for it? There's so much more to talk about with Mika.

Oh dear me!!! I never expected it's own thread to come from yesterdays convo....I was part of the hijacked thread and at the time I was really enjoying myself, having made some new friends that were fun to chat to :thumb_yello:

But I then realised we had overstepped the mark and felt a bit bad....and I stayed away :blush-anim-cl:

Christine, I am sure that you meant well by starting a No-D's thread as it was clearly wrecking Bonjours thread with dirty smut but maybe it should have all just died. I haven't even gone back in there since I went to bed last night so I have no idea if it carried on for 8 more hours or not :naughty: Will go check now!

Let's not fight nor argue with each other. We love each other :wub2: let's just put this down to an 'incident' and quietly move on.

I would love a 16+ thread though....as I would love somewhere to go where we can discuss whatever it is we want without fear of getting into trouble.

There's nothing wrong with having dirty thoughts but there's a right place and time for sharing them..

I'd like to add to that, that it's not even bad to share them here but it's all about context and choice of words.

Really? Because it's been my experience that at the slightest risque talk, we end up with a nice long argument such as this one on the morality of such talk and the effects it has on the younglings, even though there are usually plenty of younglings in the conversation already. Then of course, there's always someone who drags in the issue of Mika being a person (which, by the way, we are all well aware of; whoever said that lust and respect are mutually exclusive?) which has already been talked to death.

Exactly where is a good time or place on this forum? If you know of a particularly good time, (like when everyone else is asleep, perhaps,) please let me know. And do tell of this place, because it must be hidden quite well for the protected younglings not to find it.

Lastly, context and choice of words? I haven't read this entire thread, but when I was in the conversation, "winky" was being used, and even then very sparingly.

I'm getting sick of the "freedom of speech is true, BUT-" arguments. Don't tell me I have freedom of speech on this forum BUT I have to watch what I say for the younger members. At least be honest. There isn't freedom of speech here. I can live with that if people could just stop being hypocritical and saying there is.

Oh, and I also wanted to mention that you don't have to be a member to read the boards. Even if you do, thousands of them browse and don't talk. Which means there are likely lots more younglings. So even if there are some younglings in the thread, there are lots more reading- and like Mandi said, it's how we're representing Mika to all these people.

Oh dear me!!! I never expected it's own thread to come from yesterdays convo....I was part of the hijacked thread and at the time I was really enjoying myself, having made some new friends that were fun to chat to :thumb_yello:

But I then realised we had overstepped the mark and felt a bit bad....and I stayed away :blush-anim-cl:

Christine, I am sure that you meant well by starting a No-D's thread as it was clearly wrecking Bonjours thread with dirty smut but maybe it should have all just died. I haven't even gone back in there since I went to bed last night so I have no idea if it carried on for 8 more hours or not :naughty: Will go check now!

Let's not fight nor argue with each other. We love each other :wub2: let's just put this down to an 'incident' and quietly move on.

I would love a 16+ thread though....as I would love somewhere to go where we can discuss whatever it is we want without fear of getting into trouble.

Exactly... as you said, christine, the "Mika's private life" thread died out. The same thing would have happened with Bonjourmika's thread. Creating a new one only made things worse.

Now I hope this one will die too... for this reason I will encourage people who think this thread is a wrong idea not to post here anymore. I won't either.

We'll see who really wants to discuss this subject and who's being hypocritical.

I'm not sure why this is even a controversy at all... I don't know anywhere that would let this go on. (I'm sure there are places, but doesn't mean it's legit). And I'm not really into the 16+ section idea... That kind of gives permission for it all.

Is it even really necessary to talk about this stuff? Not only that, so much as a whole section for it? There's so much more to talk about with Mika.

I agree with you. Especially about the 16+ section. Those types of sections never seem to come of any good. In fact, I remember when I first joined the Queenzone forum, they had a "Fantasy +16" section and it got so out of hand that the mods had to take it away. I think that people often do not know the boundaries and then they cross over because of that.

Oh, and if there were younglings involved in the discussion last night, you better believe it that they will want to frequent any 16+ topics as well.

i like this thread

:mf_rosetinted:

pls post more

:mf_lustslow:

Yes I know..at our age we don't have to care!!!

What about the early video singing Relax in red pants? :blush-anim-cl:

And one where he's on a high platform in white ones?:wub2:

Hey! Before this drama continues .... let's remember that this could have been simply another spin on Mikagasmic pics. Us Oldlings are better at visuals then reading eensy, weensy............

......... letters....:naughty:

As far as freedom of speech goes- speech is all we have here, since this is a forum that communicates entirely based on text and expression. If there fwere total freedom of speech here, nobody would ever be banned for any reason. Isn't that kind of necessary to ensure safety? If there were total freedom of speech, we could perse, threaten oneanother, say super offensive things, whatever- without getting into trouble. We have to accept some limits.

I like what most of you guys said, artsy *cough* lol. But i see your points and I see mine, they're connected...somehow. And I made new friends like aaurora :wub2: i'm glad that I had a very womanly day and had weird thoughts, it should be over in a week :naughty: If you know what i mean :wink2::wink2::roftl: