The No-D Team Thread

Christine

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, here is the creator/administrator of the No-D team, the No-D team has been created by Aaurora (officer) and I ....after the post of this thread I name christine second officer, christine i'm really, really proud of you....but btw I can only name you officer if you agree with us or do you stand in the D team???

Do you no the nose theory anyone? It could help....

for those who missed the all thing we want separate mika's fans in two team: the D team and the N-D team....hey you all which one do you belong to???tell us!!!

Hello, here is the creator/administrator of the No-D team, the No-D team has been created by Aaurora (officer) and I ....after the post of this thread I name christine second officer, christine i'm really, really proud of you....but btw I can only name you officer if you agree with us or do you stand in the D team???

for those who missed the all thing we want separate mika's fans in two team: the D team and the N-D team....hey you all which one do you belong to???tell us!!!

it's so hard to decide...can't we have another option...M-D perhaps :blink:

lol neither did I. Then again, I didn't have to because I have never participated in topics similar to this one. :mf_rosetinted:

I did and I still do, but I know where to draw the line, even if I didn't sign anything :mf_rosetinted:

So what's this? Another thread to repost random pictures? :mf_rosetinted:

How about this one then? :blink:

IMG_1103.jpg

No, not really, but I've never seen that before. Thanks! :thumb_yello:

I was fortunately wise enough to never sign that one :mf_rosetinted:

Me either. :naughty:

No I don't need officer status, but thanks for the offer. I'm just going to sit on the sidelines for this one.

mmmm...freds, share the paper bag here, please :D

I'm probably the only one...but isn't this a little...errrr....degrading? I know it's all in good fun, but let's be real here. If this was a topic full of men discussing a woman's breast size or the details of her vagina, I'm pretty sure a lot of the people here would be insulted...

..Just my thoughts anyway...

Well, that's you and me, then Manda. :)

dcdeb

I never signed in anything. I'm antisocial :mf_rosetinted:

now I'm tired and a little grumpy at the moment, after having got the "good news" all apples are deserting the london gigs..:sneaky2:

forgive the dumb question and i don't expect a clear answer, but slightly intellegible, pls.. what does no -D mean..? :boxed:

bab too? :shocked:

that's my problem :blush-anim-cl: i really don' tknow where to draw the line and then i just step right over it :no: then people get angry.

can't be that bad, I don't hate you :blink: But yeh it is hard to know when to quit sometimes...I tend to walk around on the line a lot as it often seems more fun on the other side :fisch:

can't be that bad, I don't hate you :blink: But yeh it is hard to know when to quit sometimes...I tend to walk around on the line a lot as it often seems more fun on the other side :fisch:

it is much more fun on the other side :naughty: it's very tempting... i have to admit that last night was the only fun conversation i've had in a while but it's not really worth it now :no:

someone kind exaplained me the meaning, so I edited my post :thumb_yello:

I had guessed the topic, not the specificity of the analyses. I'd rather turn to other fronts. :wink2: I don't care.

seems not robertina, they are nt sure how much they stay or of they come at all, at least kata and yop.

it is much more fun on the other side :naughty: it's very tempting... i have to admit that last night was the only fun conversation i've had in a while but it's not really worth it now :no:

twas perhaps a tiny bit too much fun for my taste, probably why I didn't participate :bleh: I'm a bit old-fashioned, I usually stick to hints and innuendo :blush-anim-cl: