2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My God! You weren't kidding when we got told earlier you were right in front of him!!!

No, and I had to zoom out on the pics where he's at the front of the stage (not on the keyboard). He was as close as he looks.

No, and I had to zoom out on the pics where he's at the front of the stage (not on the keyboard). He was as close as he looks.

:punk: nice one christine! :das: its the best when u front row center!!!! :thumb_yello:

Hey everyone! I'm pretty much a newbie and tonight was my first Mika concert... he was AMAZING live, so much fun! I was actually blown away by his stage presence. And he's much more gorgeous in person too :wub2: hehe

Anyways, I took a whole bunch of great pictures (was front row - of the the right a bit) that I'm workin on right now to post them ASAP.

Hey everyone! I'm pretty much a newbie and tonight was my first Mika concert... he was AMAZING live, so much fun! I was actually blown away by his stage presence. And he's much more gorgeous in person too :wub2: hehe

Anyways, I took a whole bunch of great pictures (was front row - of the the right a bit) that I'm workin on right now to post them ASAP.

Glad to hear you had a great time:thumb_yello: *waits for pics* :naughty: