2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

Just want to quote Christine because now I will show you more details in pictures. I actually did post a bit of a report last night, but it seems I took so long that it booted me out and I lost the whole post :blink: ...and I was sooooo tired and beat, that I gave up and had to go to bed.

Sorry...but here you go:

Ooh it's just like a comic book :D

*grabs popcorn*

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to quote Christine because now I will show you more details in pictures. I actually did post a bit of a report last night, but it seems I took so long that it booted me out and I lost the whole post :blink: ...and I was sooooo tired and beat, that I gave up and had to go to bed.

Sorry...but here you go:

We arrive at the venue. The Kool Haus.

IMG_0513.jpg

There's already a queue. But its only 4 birds atop of the building.

IMG_0512.jpg

We're actually FIRST! :punk: And set up chairs for the hours of waiting.

IMG_0500.jpg

First of us in line (closetmikafan is taking most of the pics - thanks hon!)

IMG_0505.jpg

here's a thought... what did you do with the chairs? i mean during the gig. Was there somewhere you could put them?

- i still think mika's shirt off act is un-necessary and wonder if he would be ill so often without taking it off and jumping around all sweaty... but i guess nobody cares, they just want to see him topless...

- i like the black sparkly jacket with the sun behind. and the blue dotted one too.

- glad he was back to missionary man. i love what he does with it.

- no cherisse pic :tears:

- glad you had such a great time, such a great spot and such a great gig :thumb_yello:

Sorry...but here you go:

There's already a queue. But its only 4 birds atop of the building.

IMG_0512.jpg

First of us in line (closetmikafan is taking most of the pics - thanks hon!)

IMG_0505.jpg

Four birds on top of the building and four birds in front of the building:roftl: !

Who's who in this pic?

Luke is a sweetie...he recognizes me from Hammersmith and my annoying MySpace messages that he always finds the time to respond to, so he comes over to chat for a bit. We are separated by a high chain-linked fence.

IMG_0518.jpgIMG_0519.jpg

Four birds on top of the building and four birds in front of the building:roftl: !

Who's who in this pic?

Sorry! From left to right: Lana86, sariflor, Christine, and me.

here's a thought... what did you do with the chairs? i mean during the gig. Was there somewhere you could put them?

Being first comes with a lot of privileges - besides, getting front row center, seeing the band and perhaps Mika arrive, you also get the best parking spot!

So our car was only steps away from the queue - which is where we put the chairs back in about an hour before the doors opened. :thumb_yello:

A few more videos...

Grace Kelly:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=D7yet3CV2wc

Relax:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=MLGFehwtzbM

My Interpretation:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=W2EWJgzCJSA

... and now I'm going to work. Really. Soon. :wink2:

- i still think mika's shirt off act is un-necessary and wonder if he would be ill so often without taking it off and jumping around all sweaty... but i guess nobody cares, they just want to see him topless...

- i like the black sparkly jacket with the sun behind. and the blue dotted one too.

- glad he was back to missionary man. i love what he does with it.

- no cherisse pic :tears:

- glad you had such a great time, such a great spot and such a great gig :thumb_yello:

Actually, yop, I'm with you on this. I don't want to see him topless and i do wonder if it impacts on his health...

Suzy like the ear muffs:thumb_yello: I bet it was freeezzingggg :shocked:

Completely off topic, but I love your siggy! 'Don't damn me' is one of my favourite songs! :punk:

On topic: Great pics! ^^

Being first comes with a lot of privileges - besides, getting front row center, seeing the band and perhaps Mika arrive, you also get the best parking spot!

So our car was only steps away from the queue - which is where we put the chairs back in about an hour before the doors opened. :thumb_yello:

Ah. *makes mental note for if she ever has to try this herself*

I know we all know this already, but MFC is sooooo amazing!!!

I feel like I went to this gig...the reports and especially the brilliant pics, and the videos, everything, are fab. Honestly, I am there...!!:shocked:

Thanks to those who have reported back. What incredible fans Mika has :wub2: It's no more than he deserves!

(And his voice sounds great, so pure, hope the sore throat is nothing serious).

Suzy like the ear muffs:thumb_yello: I bet it was freeezzingggg :shocked:

Yep. I had five layers of clothing on. I kid you not. I had warmy things inserted everywhere! :naughty:

IMG_0474.jpgIMG_0475.jpgIMG_0478-1.jpg

Then my red jacket that you see in the other pics to top it all off. (Along with mitts and scarf and boots and thermal underwear!!! etc):roftl:

Yep. I had five layers of clothing on. I kid you not. I had warmy things inserted everywhere! :naughty:

IMG_0474.jpgIMG_0475.jpgIMG_0478-1.jpg

Then my red jacket that you see in the other pics to top it all off. (Along with mitts and scarf and boots and thermal underwear!!! etc):roftl:

Hahhah I love that you actually have photos to prove it :naughty:

What did you do with all of that inside? Did you just strip down to thermal underwear? :blink:

Actually, yop, I'm with you on this. I don't want to see him topless and i do wonder if it impacts on his health...

if you wonder, try it : sweat during about 1h30, then take your shirt off, keep on jumping around without it, do it 2 days in a row, knowing that it's -20°C outside, i'm pretty sure you catch the only streptococci pneumoniae around and that you have sore throat the day after...

but i think he would have it without taking it off too, but maybe later... cause he's sweating a lot... he could change top more often...

don't they have a doctor touring with them or a referent doctor ????? :blink:

Ok...so as the hours passed, the queue continued to grow around the building...

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

we finally meet all the MFCers from Montreal! :huglove:

From left to right: Cassiopee, Becky, Posterofagirl, and Sunshine931

IMG_0528.jpg

Back row: Posterofagirl, Becks, Cassie, Sunshine.

Front row: Nikkkk! Emily, Suzy, Christine (above), Lana (bottom) and Sariflor

IMG_0532.jpg

Hahhah I love that you actually have photos to prove it :naughty:

What did you do with all of that inside? Did you just strip down to thermal underwear? :blink:

Well, not quite...thermal underwear stayed on legs, but the rest goes in a big, plastic bag (yeah, a "Mika" in Moroccan:naughty: ) that annoyingly stays in front of you on the floor during the concert and limits your spazzy, jumping up and down during "Love Today"...:naughty:

I'd thought that as well- especially since he's completely bare chested now. That must've been painful!

*M*