2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

Which reminds me of something Andy said about the fans...he likens us to the FBI. Ha!

I have to say I think we are better than the FBI...we don't have to worry about the scrupulousness of our methods, our sources don't have to withstand scrutiny in a court of law....we are just outright crazed fans, and we are EVERYWHERE.

Loving all these reports. And Suzy your story board photos stream is great, keeps us hanging for the next lot...:naughty:

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, not quite...thermal underwear stayed on legs, but the rest goes in a big, plastic bag (yeah, a "Mika" in Moroccan:naughty: ) that annoyingly stays in front of you on the floor during the concert and limits your spazzy, jumping up and down during "Love Today"...:naughty:

:naughty:

a mika in moroccan!

i love it!

and so true about the limitation of said spazziness when you have to share your floor space with stuff!!

love your report so far suzy!:thumb_yello:

Suzy you have to change your siggy too...I was just paying more attention to it than usual...one day you can explain the Kind and Fine Wiz that you Christine and Bab have got going, I musta missed that...

Ok...so as the hours passed, the queue continued to grow around the building...

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

we finally meet all the MFCers from Montreal! :huglove:

From left to right: Cassiopee, Becky, Posterofagirl, and Sunshine931

IMG_0528.jpg

Back row: Posterofagirl, Becks, Cassie, Sunshine.

Front row: Nikkkk! Emily, Suxy, Christine (above), Lana (bottom) and Sariflor

IMG_0532.jpg

awww u guys r soooo cute!:wub2:

Hi Suzy, never spoken to you before but you are a tremendous asset to MFC. All your storyboard pics are great and like any good novel, you whet our appetites for more..........

(PS, your baby pic is so cute, you have not changed a bit)

Three from Montreal who never got any sleep because they had Mika two nights in a row!!!

Posterofagirl, Cassiopee, and Becks.IMG_0570.jpg

Random crowd shots.

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

Sorry, folks, this will be the last of it for a little while...gotta do RL stuff for a bit.

Being first comes with a lot of privileges - besides, getting front row center, seeing the band and perhaps Mika arrive, you also get the best parking spot!

So our car was only steps away from the queue - which is where we put the chairs back in about an hour before the doors opened. :thumb_yello:

Lol! That is great!

I am loving your picture story so much :thumb_yello:

A few more videos...

Grace Kelly:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=D7yet3CV2wc

Relax:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=MLGFehwtzbM

My Interpretation:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=W2EWJgzCJSA

... and now I'm going to work. Really. Soon. :wink2:

*click click click*

Big M

I know with Mika's history anything could be going on, but I wouldn't draw any conclusions about him having a sore throat just yet. I think more than anything he was just tired and his voice was strained from singing rather than being ill. He gave an incredible performance and with Happy Ending in particular I couldn't believe how he was going completely all-out.Hopefully a day of rest will see him good in Philly, but if he's got 5 gigs in 6 days (as I believe was what Deb was saying the other day), he is going to be pretty drained at the end of that.

I am glad we got him at the well rested end of this tour, because man it was f*cking amazing.

Sounds good! Happy Ending's what I have been going on about. It's fantastic live. Did anyone record it?

Does that mean we will get him at the dog-end of the tour again, then?:mf_rosetinted:

Love the report. Can I say once again and not have it come across as tooo repetitive how JEALOUS I am of you Christine!! Anyway, glad you all had a great time and sounds like it was a really good gig. The stage does look tiny compared with the pics from last night and I'm glad they're mixing it up a little bit with the covers.

Yes, they did that to us, you never knew if you would get Sweet Dreams (which I'm not keen on) or MM (which I love) and also you never knew if he would reprise Relax at the end. The set list didn't help, I think it was just preprinted and didn't wholly reflect what was sung.

Ok...so as the hours passed, the queue continued to grow around the building...

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

we finally meet all the MFCers from Montreal! :huglove:

From left to right: Cassiopee, Becky, Posterofagirl, and Sunshine931

IMG_0528.jpg

Back row: Posterofagirl, Becks, Cassie, Sunshine.

Front row: Nikkkk! Emily, Suxy, Christine (above), Lana (bottom) and Sariflor

IMG_0532.jpg

What time did you guys get there?

Be still my beating heart! :mf_lustslow:

My heavens, he's so damn beautiful. Wow. As a present to the MFC, I vote we comission a sculptor to sculpt him for us. We can erect it in Freddiesdouble's front yard, and make annual pilgrimages to visit it.

*goes to bed in a Mika-filled delirium*

lollipop monkey, this struck me.

can i borrow it?

SUZY AND CHRISTINE

you are my absolute queens of reporting! (along with sunshine who made me dream yesterday....:wub2: )

Christine, you are always so sharp in yr reporting and commenting

Suzy, you are so warm and involving!

thanks very much

i loved any words you wrote, any pictures you posted (the fan ones quite as the mika's ones!! :blush-anim-cl: )

oh

now i've forgottent the name of the fan who posted the videos.....they are equally great!!!!!!!!!!

who's next? philadelphia? :naughty:

Adorable.... really really cute!! Here you go!!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=VTDX6h674aY

:roftl: he's too cute

and how he puts his hand in front of his mouth afterwards

2229593273_4fd2fcb6fe_o.jpg

2230387054_eb9bda345f_o.jpg

2229593541_96a5ae999e_o.jpg

2230387316_1023a11b93_o.jpg

1. what happened to John's hair? it's looks human now

2. u got to meet the nad! yaaay! where's Cherisse?

Luke? He's in trance...

2230520418_315ff94ecf_o.png

trained eye you have :naughty:

itztwins your pics are simply amazing!

thanks for all the pictures (the very GOOD pictures :shocked: ), the detailed reports, the video's, everything!

It's great to see that MFC-people are travelling the world again to see this man sing his songs! :thumb_yello: