REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlotte knows the owner of the Butterfly Lounge and they went to the

show together. Guess that's how she got into the VIP area :)

And Perez usually writes back, which I think is cool. Sometimes just

two words, but still it's a real reply, not an auto response.

Well, I can hang on 6 more minutes then I really have to go to bed.

Since I have to get up again in 3 hours! :boxed:

dcdeb

Ah so that's how! That's really cool! I always wondered how fans got into VIP areas. I figured it was mainly through contests or you just got lucky and made your way into there.

I think it would be really cool to go to the Butterfly Lounge. I feel so out of place around the club up here because it's really sl*tty in my opinion so I rarely go. The good thing is I never have to worry about being hit on because I'm not stick thin and wearing something that almost doesn't cover my butt.

That's nice that it's a real reply and not an auto response one. I've never written to him. I wonder what the movie that he's working on is going to be like. I saw the first one, and it was definitely different haha.

I went to bed at 8:30 pm - and it's 2:24 am and now I'm awake:shocked:

This is great stuff - all this live feed. But the MFC seems to be sloooooow at the moment and keeps booting me out.... :thumbdown:

OMG IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!! I JUST GOT BACK TO MY HOUSE AND I HAVE TO GO TO BED B/C I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW, BUT IT WAS PERFECT! MIKA WAS ADORABLE AND I HAD AN AMAZING SEAT...WELL NOT SEAT...STANDING AREA HAHA. AND IT WAS SOOOO GREAT TO MEET EVERYONE FROM THE MFC!!! I'LL POST MY PICS AND VIDS TOMORROW!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! GAAAAAH IT WAS AMAZING SEEING MIKA IN THE FLESH!!! :mf_lustslow:

OMG IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!! I JUST GOT BACK TO MY HOUSE AND I HAVE TO GO TO BED B/C I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW, BUT IT WAS PERFECT! MIKA WAS ADORABLE AND I HAD AN AMAZING SEAT...WELL NOT SEAT...STANDING AREA HAHA. AND IT WAS SOOOO GREAT TO MEET EVERYONE FROM THE MFC!!! I'LL POST MY PICS AND VIDS TOMORROW!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! GAAAAAH IT WAS AMAZING SEEING MIKA IN THE FLESH!!! :mf_lustslow:

thanks for the update. glad you had a great time. :)

:groupwave:Wow! You're the first one back (home that is - since we've been getting "live" feed)! Yay for you for having this fab experience!

OK after-show reports coming up...whose going to BED?????:blink:

hehehe not me:naughty:

Glad you had so much fun! Can't wait to see your pics and vids!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! looking forward to the pics and vids!!!

are you using CAPS cos you're deafened by it???

or just WOOOOOOOOOO excited still :naughty:

I just got a text from Fmbm... he hasn't come out yet. Looks like he's doing quite a few meet and greets inside or interviews.

...and our VIP charlottechristi is ONE OF THEM! :punk: :punk:

go charlie go!

kathleen from BL is the one to be with in LA!!!

thanks deb for all your live texting, and thanks charlotte for paying such expensive mobile bills! :naughty: :naughty:

too bad debbie decided to go to sleep NOW! :sneaky2:

anyway

it was great to read all this...while i was sleeping 8 hours, then woke up and took kids to school and then came here at work...YOU WERE LIVING THE GIG IN REAL TIME!

this place is amazing....

*MFC is holding breath till next text *

Hahaha, that's when the board will crash again and everyone will go into a mad panic.

She BETTER text me after... I'm sure she will especially if she got to meet him again.

*waits*

She said there were a lot of people outside.

SHE'S ON THE PHONE WITH ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Sounds like an awesome concert! Thank you for your quick report! :thumb_yello: Can't wait to read more and see all of the pix and vids!!!

I just got a text from Fmbm... he hasn't come out yet. Looks like he's doing quite a few meet and greets inside or interviews.

That's cool!

Got a text... Mika's coming out now! :punk:

yay...here we go...

gotta leave now...uni's waiting...but I'm sure more ppl will be home by the time I'm back ;)

Hahaha, that's when the board will crash again and everyone will go into a mad panic.

She BETTER text me after... I'm sure she will especially if she got to meet him again.

*waits*

She said there were a lot of people outside.

SHE'S ON THE PHONE WITH ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!

*runs around in a Frantic Panic with you*

She's supposed to call me back because she needed to say bye to people. She doesn't know if she'll be getting online tonight or not.

well you give us live feed as you get it.. (demanding much?? :naughty:)

*walks in and collapses in a flutter of face paint and confetti*

Lolly and I are back....no cord so no pics for another few hours, but trust me, we've got plenty. We're about to die. Full report to come asap.

:woot_jump: