REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*walks in and collapses in a flutter of face paint and confetti*

Lolly and I are back....no cord so no pics for another few hours, but trust me, we've got plenty. We're about to die. Full report to come asap.

Arrrghhh I missed you two on MSN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to this report.. *zhhz*

Lolly, my dad, and I got to Denny's at 10:00am and waited for about an hour until Lollipop_monkey and StandardToaster showed up. Findingmywords and Fmbm soon followed. After eating a quick brekkie, we joined Sivan, Nani, and Shontih in line.(we were the first to show, of course.)

After hours of waiting (details later if you really want them) we got in and filled up front row with our insanity. Shwayze and the Midway State were both great, but nothing compared to those first few bars of Relax.

The concert was amazing; Mika was great except for a list of small accidents that were adorable and hilarious. He knocked a mic stand over, kicked a sound guy, broke a cord off a mic, accidentally spit during Grace Kelly(:naughty: ) and of course, dumped water on Cherisse during LT.

He was right on the money when he said "There's a strange mood in the house tonight...but a good one." It was great.

What touched all the MFCers was how happy and giggly Meeks got when we sang the lyrics back to him. Even after all these gigs, he still got excited when we screamed at him during My Interpretation.

After getting showered with a metric tonne of confetti and getting hit repeatedly with giant balloons, we loitered around until the security kicked us out of the building, then began a game of "Find the Mika." where we ran from the front of the building to the back, then back again, then back AGAIN becuase we weren't sure where to meet Mika.

We finally found the line (thankfully we were near the front just in time) and waited for about an half hour, then HE came out. He was charming and wonderful as usual, and we got lots of stuff signed. He remembered us from the front row because of our face paint and crazy dancing. You know you're a sick fangirl when "Nice face paint." is suddenly the best compliment you've ever had. After we finally had to part with our hero, we hugged all our MFC friends and headed for the hotel to tell you all about it.

More details (and pics) to come later. It was an unforgettable night and we wish it didn't have to end. Nothing will take away this high.

Love,

Arts and Lolls:wub2:

Lolly, my dad, and I got to Denny's at 10:00am and waited for about an hour until Lollipop_monkey and StandardToaster showed up. Findingmywords and Fmbm soon followed. After eating a quick brekkie, we joined Sivan, Nani, and Shontih in line.(we were the first to show, of course.)

After hours of waiting (details later if you really want them) we got in and filled up front row with our insanity. Shwayze and the Midway State were both great, but nothing compared to those first few bars of Relax.

The concert was amazing; Mika was great except for a list of small accidents that were adorable and hilarious. He knocked a mic stand over, kicked a sound guy, broke a cord off a mic, accidentally spit during Grace Kelly(:naughty: ) and of course, dumped water on Cherisse during LT.

He was right on the money when he said "There's a strange mood in the house tonight...but a good one." It was great.

What touched all the MFCers was how happy and giggly Meeks got when we sang the lyrics back to him. Even after all these gigs, he still got excited when we screamed at him during My Interpretation.

After getting showered with a metric tonne of confetti and getting hit repeatedly with giant balloons, we loitered around until the security kicked us out of the building, then began a game of "Find the Mika." where we ran from the front of the building to the back, then back again, then back AGAIN becuase we weren't sure where to meet Mika.

We finally found the line (thankfully we were near the front just in time) and waited for about an half hour, then HE came out. He was charming and wonderful as usual, and we got lots of stuff signed. He remembered us from the front row because of our face paint and crazy dancing. You know you're a sick fangirl when "Nice face paint." is suddenly the best compliment you've ever had. After we finally had to part with our hero, we hugged all our MFC friends and headed for the hotel to tell you all about it.

More details (and pics) to come later. It was an unforgettable night and we wish it didn't have to end. Nothing will take away this high.

Love,

Arts and Lolls:wub2:

Accident Prone Mika.. :lmfao:

Thank you Daughtah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And adopted daughtah Lollz!!!!!!

I laughed and sighed :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Mika was great except for a list of small accidents that were adorable and hilarious. He knocked a mic stand over, kicked a sound guy, broke a cord off a mic, accidentally spit during Grace Kelly(:naughty: ) and of course, dumped water on Cherisse during LT.

He was right on the money when he said "There's a strange mood in the house tonight...but a good one." It was great...

You know you're a sick fangirl when "Nice face paint." is suddenly the best compliment you've ever had.

:roftl:

Mika can kick me, spit on me and dump water on me anytime...:naughty:

Face paint! That's a new one! Great idea!!!! Thanks for the report artsyfartsy17!! Can't wait for the pics! Thrilled for you!!!!

at touched all the MFCers was how happy and giggly Meeks got when we sang the lyrics back to him. Even after all these gigs, he still got excited when we screamed at him during My Interpretation.

:wub2: I told Mana that when that happens you know you're going to have a fantastic night.

Glad you had such a great night! Thanks for the report and looking forward to the pics.

hello!!! ok we just got back and its 1:13am ... and we need to drive to SF in few hours! ICK!

before the show we met everyone who were AMAZING!!! u guys i had so much fun! ill post videos and pix after SF *hugs*

we met Luke and saranayde before the show and i talked to luke a bit...thats kind of a FIRST! for me...lol

than after waiting and having fun... we went to use the toilets at CVS and FmBm texted me "COME THEY GIVE BANDS to go in" so we ran there and the guy allready went down the line and we told him we were front of the line and arrived early in the morning to be front! at first he said SORRY YOU WERE NOT THERE :shocked: we couldnt believe it! grrrr but than after trying to convince him he came back with 4 for us.... so it was all ok again.

than we got in!

we were front row center! YAY! AMAZIIIING!

i have to say it was one of the best mika shows ive been to...he looked so HAPPY! :punk: and we screamd and sang to EVERY WORD!

loooooved it! my cam died RIGHT BEFORE he started playing SITM :thumbdown::boxed: my fave! grrrrr so i just enjoed the rest of the shows and didnt worry about pix and stuff but i might have few good videos and pix.

u would think its boring seeing the same show so many times and knowing all the little things that he allways do but actually its even more fun! cause we can sing a long and dance and its great!

martin saw me from stage and i was smiling and jumping and he had a smiling face like "YEAH!!!" haha:punk: saranayde did that to at the begining of the show :punk:

we met mika at the end for like 10 seconds... he said "hi sivan", signed my DVD and said we need to hurry cause ppl started throwing bottles close by :blink: and he might have to leave soon but i think he stayed till the last person... we saw him when we drove by. he is amazing, he signed for soooo many ppl! i never seen such a long line of ppl waiting for him... i thought Brighton and newcastle was crazy... that was INSANE! i think it was like 200 people.... but maybe im tired?

ok better go to sleeeeeeep

ill try write more when were back...

*hugs*

hello!!! ok we just got back and its 1:13am ... and we need to drive to SF in few hours! ICK!

before the show we met everyone who were AMAZING!!! u guys i had so much fun! ill post videos and pix after SF *hugs*

we met Luke and saranayde before the show and i talked to luke a bit...thats kind of a FIRST! for me...lol

than after waiting and having fun... we went to use the toilets at CVS and FmBm texted me "COME THEY GIVE BANDS to go in" so we ran there and the guy allready went down the line and we told him we were front of the line and arrived early in the morning to be front! at first he said SORRY YOU WERE NOT THERE :shocked: we couldnt believe it! grrrr but than after trying to convince him he came back with 4 for us.... so it was all ok again.

than we got in!

i have to say it was one of the best mika shows ive been to...he looked so HAPPY! :punk: and we screamd and sang to EVERY WORD!

loooooved it! my cam died RIGHT BEFORE he started playing SITM :thumbdown::boxed: my fave! grrrrr so i just enjoed the rest of the shows and didnt worry about pix and stuff but i might have few good videos and pix.

u would think its boring seeing the same show so many times and knowing all the little things that he allways do but actually its even more fun! cause we can sing a long and dance and its great!

martin saw me from stage and i was smiling and jumping and he had a smiling face like "YEAH!!!" haha:punk: saranayde did that to at the begining of the show :punk:

we met mika at the end for like 10 seconds... he said "hi sivan", signed my DVD and said we need to hurry cause ppl started throwing bottles close by :blink: and he might have to leave soon but i think he stayed till the last person... we saw him when we drove by. he is amazing, he signed for soooo many ppl! i never seen such a long line of ppl waiting for him... i thought Brighton and newcastle was crazy... that was INSANE! i think it was like 200 people.... but maybe im tired?

*hugs*

Thanks Sivan

One of the best .... the man gets better!!!!

oh! and at CVS we met nathan from the MIDWAY STATE.... he was really nice and we talked to the band after the show to :) really nice guys! hope to talk to them more tomorrow :)

the guitarist Daniel was in Israel so thats cool :) but we didnt have enough time to talk... cause security was kicking us out...

oh and the drummer was smiling from stage few times... summer and i r not sure at who! haha but after the show he said he remember seeing me RIGHT THERE! lmao... yes we WERE center!

:roftl:

Mika can kick me, spit on me and dump water on me anytime...:naughty:

Face paint! That's a new one! Great idea!!!! Thanks for the report artsyfartsy17!! Can't wait for the pics! Thrilled for you!!!!

Suzy............I do worry about you sometimes!!!!:naughty:

than we got in!

i have to say it was one of the best mika shows ive been to...he looked so HAPPY! and we screamd and sang to EVERY WORD!

loooooved it! my cam died RIGHT BEFORE he started playing SITM my fave! grrrrr so i just enjoed the rest of the shows and didnt worry about pix and stuff but i might have few good videos and pix.

martin saw me from stage and i was smiling and jumping and he had a smiling face like "YEAH!!!" haha:punk: saranayde did that to at the begining of the show

we met mika at the end for like 10 seconds... he said "hi sivan", signed my DVD and said we need to hurry cause ppl started throwing bottles close by and he might have to leave soon but i think he stayed till the last person... we saw him when we drove by. he is amazing, he signed for soooo many ppl! i never seen such a long line of ppl waiting for him... i thought Brighton and newcastle was crazy... that was INSANE! i think it was like 200 people.... but maybe im tired?

*hugs*

NO!!!! Never too many times!!!

Thanks for the reports guys.....wow!! It sounds fantastic...AGAIN!!! What brilliant tour :shocked:

than we got in!

loooooved it! my cam died RIGHT BEFORE he started playing SITM :thumbdown: my fave! grrrrr so i just enjoed the rest of the shows and didnt worry about pix and stuff but i might have few good videos and pix.

martin saw me from stage and i was smiling and jumping and he had a smiling face like "YEAH!!!" haha saranayde did that to at the begining of the show

we met mika at the end for like 10 seconds... he said "hi sivan", signed my DVD and said we need to hurry cause ppl started throwing bottles close by and he might have to leave soon but i think he stayed till the last person... we saw him when we drove by. he is amazing, he signed for soooo many ppl! i never seen such a long line of ppl waiting for him... i thought Brighton and newcastle was crazy... that was INSANE! i think it was like 200 people.... but maybe im tired?

*hugs*

Wow! :shocked: 200 people! Thanks for the report and I know you've got a lot more details just waiting to come out...and pics and vids too of course...

He called you by your name!!!! Wow...actually we thought you might have had more than 10 seconds - I think avoca thought you might be having dinner with him...:roftl: did you get another pic with him? :roftl:

:thumb_yello: