Q&A: British Pop Star Mika

dcdeb

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mika.jpg

So what are fans supposed to do if they didn’t get a ticket to any of your shows before they sold out?

Buy it on eBay, even if it costs a fortune.

You’re like Hannah Montana.

Who?

Since you travel all over the world for work, where do you go on vacation?

I just came back from the Maldives.

I ended up buying my ticket off ebay cause i got ripped of by a website, and paid a fortune for it!

And i may be being totally dumb here but i ve never heard of Hannah Montana either??

I just got back from the maldives! Its beautiful, i can only describe it as paradise on earth!

Oh and is it me or does this feel as if this interview has been cut and pasted from other ones including some of the things he said on the dvd? Still a good interview though thanks for posting.

P.S Could not resist posting the picture again!

You’re like Hannah Montana.

Who?

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I love it!!

I dont see the similarity between him and Miley Cirus (aka hannah montana)

Just to reiterate what Serendipity mentioned before.... whoever conducted the interview was joking because Mika said to buy his tickets on eBay no matter how outrageous the prices are (haha). Hannah Montana's tickets are also usually found on eBay at freakishly high prices so they were just making a funny.

On the other hand though, Mika and HM are both quite talented performers so they are also similar in that sense (but that wasn't what the interviewer was getting at in this case).

Q&A: British Pop Star Mika

February 15, 2008

mika.jpg

Since you travel all over the world for work, where do you go on vacation?

I just came back from the Maldives. Also, I intend on going back to Asia for a hiking trip with backpacks and everything. I also went canyoning in the Middle East.

Boy, Hong Kong is a great place for hiking I tell you.:naughty:

Does everyone recognize you when you go to these countries?

You’d be astonished the places I get recognized. Having never been to Hong Kong and then getting out of the luggage terminal and getting mobbed is one of the most hysterical moments in my life. Standing at a mobile phone shed and this group of five people singing me my songs, it’s really quite amazing. It’s always a compliment and for the right reasons.

I wonder what period of time he's talking about. But anyway, I'm SO glad he can still remember something happened at this tiny spot. :wub2:

Yay, nice interview :wub2:

Lol @ the "Who?" I love that the interviewer didn't care to elaborate :bleh:

Maybe he just forgot to mention HJ?

Wasn't it already confirmed it will be on the second album?:blink:

Whatever.

I love this interview. Hannah Montana:roftl:

Thanks for posting!:thumb_yello:

*hopes so*

LOL. She is a teen pop singer/television star who is a HUGE phenomenon here in the States. Little girls/teens love her--she fills arenas! Scalper tickets go for thousands of dollars. I was "lucky" enough to go to her concert a month ago with my 9 year old niece.

:naughty: I was gonna ask who she was, then i remembered it's Billy Ray Cyrus's annoying daughter....

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!

BE GONE, EVIL ONE!!!

:naughty:

:roftl::naughty::lmao:

Cool...the Star actually has something good in it for once.

The thing I found funny is that he finds when he's 'in the zone' similar to having to go to the potty. :roftl: Ok Mika, now, that's a little weird. Funny, but weird. :naughty: