2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (25 Feb)

Niki27

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And my one and only Mika gig (so far).

And I had to travel straight from work - and there had been a fatality on the line so the trains were seriously disrupted and I was despairing of even getting to Hammersmith - and got there just as everyone was going in.

So I never got to meet anyone from the MFC (and didn't get to see Mika afterwards as was on wrong side of road and car :mad3:) but it was still a brilliant night.

You were there too ?

I wish we've met there :wub2:

If I recall correctly, the first time I met CazGirl, and we did our singalong, ha ha!

Yup! It was the first time I met alot of people!

Here are the TWO sing-a-longs:

And this was the night where he dropped the Billy Brown story and wore that lovely blue hoodie for Relax :wub2:

Sigh and the fake snow throwing at us was epic :naughty:

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE THREW FAKE SNOW OVER US....I still have that and the confetti in my room LOL, I'll never throw it away!

Da Mastah touched that stuff, it has his fingerprints on it

:roftl: :roftl:

and Sari, he didn't wear a blue hoodie:

Another photo from that day!:wub2:

l_70e459891706422f9a47a9269cdd41d6.jpg

I was jumping in the middle of the people because I’m a little bit short in comparison to the English people! So I had some difficulties to take photos!:naughty:

I remember being in the opposite side of the car, giving a f... I didn´t want to jump on him while he was getting mobbed (remember, Sara? :naughty:)

I have mixed memories of these 3 gigs, but i always look at the bright side of them :wink2:

I remember being in the opposite side of the car, giving a f... I didn´t want to jump on him while he was getting mobbed (remember, Sara? :naughty:)

I have mixed memories of these 3 gigs, but i always look at the bright side of them :wink2:

I remember :naughty: It was freezing that night! I can't believe it's been a year already...:wub2:

if only i could live that again................:wub2:

thats exaclty what i've been thinking too! how much i'd love to live the gigs again:wub2:

My first time in London and the first time I saw Mika!:wub2:

I miss so much that moment!

I didn’t went to the concert because I didn’t have a ticket but my hotel was so near of Hammersmith that I decided to go there at the end of the show!:blush-anim-cl:

Sweet memories!:original:

l_69b2bce991d44393b393dc4b6307fea1.jpg

that's a wonderful pic liliana!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE THREW FAKE SNOW OVER US....I still have that and the confetti in my room LOL, I'll never throw it away!

i still have the confetti and the fake snow too! LOL

how could i throw it away!?! they remind me of my first mika gig:wub2:

and Sari, he didn't wear a blue hoodie:

Yes, my mistake, Christine already pointed it out to me :roftl:. I'm getting my gigs confused. That is what happens with 3 gigs in one week like that and same clothes and setlist, etc....You confuse a few different things. Or maybe it's just me :bleh:

I remember :wink2:. We were on the side where we had been told to stay :sneaky2:

I remember :wink2:. We were on the side where we had been told to stay :sneaky2:

Likewise!! Was NOT impressed lol :roftl:

And I'm short too so I could barely see anything, and I didn't want to associate myself as someone who barges through yelling his name...I know I'm crazy, but I'm not that crazy :naughty:

I'd love to meet the guy but under more normal circumstances please lol xD

Yes, me too............I was on the other side too:thumbdown:

If I was making a list of favourite Mika gigs this one would be at the bottom.......not that the gig itself was bad but just my own experiences...I think Robi and I were standing next to one of the smelliest people in the history of people:shocked:

Ooooooohhh, lsuch a nice pic!

I love the expression on his face. He looks so happy and proud!

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

I don’t know if I'm mistaken but I think he was sick on that day, but he always smile to everyone!:wub2:

(I’m getting nostalgic) :tears:

When his car appeared everyone started to push, but I was far of that confusion, because I was in the end of the “crowd”! (I got scared in the beginning… I didn’t knew people were so expressive)!:naughty:

that's a wonderful pic liliana!!!

Thank you! :wink2:

And I'm short too so I could barely see anything, and I didn't want to associate myself as someone who barges through yelling his name...I know I'm crazy, but I'm not that crazy :naughty:

I'd love to meet the guy but under more normal circumstances please lol xD

OMG I'm in stitches :crybaby: this has to be the quote of the year!!

Thank you!

I don’t know if I'm mistaken but I think he was sick on that day, but he always smile to everyone!:wub2:

(I’m getting nostalgic)

When his car appeared everyone started to push, but I was far of that confusion, because I was in the end of the “crowd”! (I got scared in the beginning… I didn’t knew people were so expressive)!:naughty:

Yes, apparently he was a bit unwell that day, he even said himself on thursday after the Brixton gig that on Monday his voice was a bit gone :blink:

And....'expressive' has to be the understatement of the year!!:roftl:

Yeah, I wasn't in the crowd though I was on the outside. I tried to go round the group to see if there was a gap at all but nothing - Mika was completely surrounded and I dunno if it was this gig or Brixton, but people were jumping on cars and everything...

this is what I meant when I said I didn't want to associate myself as someone who barges through yelling his name LOL...I'd never go jumping over cars in the hope to insanely say I LOVE YOOOUUUU and make a right prat of myself by acting like an animal.

I have some standards :roftl:

Well - nobody knew what I looked like - and I still don't know what you look like - but I was several rows from the front.

I still don't know what you look like too :bleh: and I was several rows from front either, I arrived just before the show started. was sligthly at the right side, the direction where mikey stands.

One year!:shocked:

It's hard to believe...

I remember it was so nice to meet all the MFCers again :wub2:after the cancelled gigs in December.

Front row for the very first time for me, well far at the side but still...:wink2:

And it was almost springtime in London!:wink2:

it was indeed surprisingly warm in london. I sweated so much during those days :naughty:

Yeah, I wasn't in the crowd though I was on the outside. I tried to go round the group to see if there was a gap at all but nothing - Mika was completely surrounded and I dunno if it was this gig or Brixton, but people were jumping on cars and everything...

this is what I meant when I said I didn't want to associate myself as someone who barges through yelling his name LOL...I'd never go jumping over cars in the hope to insanely say I LOVE YOOOUUUU and make a right prat of myself by acting like an animal.

I have some standards :roftl:

There was a guy near me and he jumped to something that I can’t remember now... he had a perfect view to Mika… suddenly he screamed “Mika I love you”!

I thought that it wasn’t a nice thing to do… not because he is a boy… but because he acted like a crazy and possessed person! :naughty:

it was indeed surprisingly warm in london. I sweated so much during those days :naughty:

it was surprisingly warm for london in february! i was afraid that it'd be raining or even worse snowing but the weather was perfect!

Didn't that happen on the 2nd of Dec. not on the25th of Feb. ?:roftl:

I can't remember which gig it was or if I was even AT that gig lol all I remember was hearing that people were jumping on cars :roftl::blink:

I thought it was round about this time which I why I said it..?

Anywho, it happened.

:roftl:

I can't remember which gig it was or if I was even AT that gig lol all I remember was hearing that people were jumping on cars :roftl::blink:

I thought it was round about this time which I why I said it..?

Anywho, it happened.

:roftl:

I think Babs said it was at the gig on the 26th, she was actually the one who saw it.

• 1 year later...
  • silver changed the title to 2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (25 Feb)