REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a message from Mariposa :wub2: not really news though :wink2: but post it anyway

Well I told her that I saw a video where she is singing in the queue (from yesterday) so she wrote

Oh my god! I'm curious what expects me when I'm online again :roftl:

I try to call you tonight :-)

:groupwave:

Update off Kata

She said it was insane getting in the concert .. and that they are planning a way to get on stage for lollipop , without getting killed!!!!

He must of said something about getting them up?

You mean when he came out and spoke to them earlier? A British stage invasion!! And people thought it would never happen.

Text from Roby: she's second row with Dani56. Litterally: "under Martin".:naughty: Great view she says.

And Text from Blue: Andy was going insane in the security gap, dancing like mad to Yelle until security told him to sit down on the barrier steps.:roftl:

She's front row, btw:wink2:

Text from Roby: she's second row with Dani56. Litterally: "under Martin".:naughty: Great view she says.

And Text from Blue: Andy was going insane in the security gap, dancing like mad to Yelle until security told him to sit down on the barrier steps.:roftl:

hahahha :roftl: :roftl: *imagines Andy* hahaha:roftl: how cute

Andy told to sit!! :lmao: I can see his face.....what? :naughty:

She says...and we believe it! :roftl:

:lmfao:

ciao Mirti!:wink2: the only lonely other!

I wish them all the fun they can have!

Andy told to sit!! :lmao: I can see his face.....what? :naughty:

Haha!! yeah, it was hilarios!!!:roftl::lmao:

ciao Mirti!:wink2: the only lonely other!

I wish them all the fun they can have!

Ali trust me, they don't need our wishes, they're having the best time right now!!