2008 - Mika @ Brixton Academy, London, 28 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Sivan...this isn't fair. No concert and no being on here! NO!!!! Not Fair. I'll text you if anything good and unexpected happens. :wink2: I wish we were there. :bleh:

thank you!!! please do!

lucky bastards! LOL!

i wonder how this place will be like when there will be no concerts...:boxed:

i love concerts time :punk:

THO i need to start thinking about the REAL LIFE now so maybe its good we have a break ;)

Random thought on the after party-

Management says to everyone, "everyone with gifts on this side, all others on the other." If it were a ship, it would probably tip over. :roftl: :roftl:

I have no idea if that made sense to anyone.:blush-anim-cl:

haha good one!:naughty:

I'm not getting any gig-calls tonight..:sad: will rely on yours:biggrin2:

I hope I'll get called.

Someone promised me LT but well... it all depends on how squeezed they are and it seems the network isnt that good inside of the venue. :blink:

*crosses fingers*

Unbelievable - a party with Mika. I'm so angry that I have to leave London yesterday. But it was my own decision - the wrong I think now.

Can't wait to hear the reports of all the lucky MFCers *subscribe*

I hope I'll get called.

Someone promised me LT but well... it all depends on how squeezed they are and it seems the network isnt that good inside of the venue. :blink:

*crosses fingers*

Will keep my fingers crossed for you! woa, it will be a 10 mins call!:naughty:

Yeah, right on!! Let's go!! :naughty:

Let's all really crash it! I'll hop a plane, come on charlotte! You know you want to!:naughty:

So hows everyone jealousy doing...good? lol

So, I was thinking that Mika was going to get every one nice and pissed and slip out the back. :naughty: No one will notice because all the MFCer's will be highfiving and hugging each other. :roftl: So, then FD will get all the attention. He'll be loving it.

Random thought on the after party-

Management says to everyone, "everyone with gifts on this side, all others on the other." If it were a ship, it would probably tip over.

I have no idea if that made sense to anyone.

Oh, Sivan..I so need to get back to real life! I've been sick most of this month but, it's also been one of the best month's of my life. I'm kinda glad it's coming to an end for a little while because I honestly, can't beleive how addicted I have become. In March, I plan on not logging into the MFC until the evening. I really need to concentrate on my job. It's easy not to right now...I couldn't if I really wanted to...too ill. But, it's easy being on the MFC.

thank you!!! please do!

lucky bastards! LOL!

i wonder how this place will be like when there will be no concerts...:boxed:

i love concerts time :punk:

THO i need to start thinking about the REAL LIFE now so maybe its good we have a break ;)

Yeah, right on!! Let's go!! :naughty:

So, I was thinking that Mika was going to get every one nice and pissed and slip out the back. :naughty: No one will notice because all the MFCer's will be highfiving and hugging each other. :roftl: So, then FD will get all the attention. He'll be loving it.

Oh, Sivan..I so need to get back to real life! I've been sick most of this month but, it's also been one of the best month's of my life. I'm kinda glad it's coming to an end for a little while because I honestly, can't beleive how addicted I have become. In March, I plan on not logging into the MFC until the evening. I really need to concentrate on my job. It's easy not to right now...I couldn't if I really wanted to...too ill. But, it's easy being on the MFC.

yes i know what u mean! and i have URGENT things to think about! like a visa and how to stay here in the US... im trying to do it now and the moving in the middle doesnt help either! but hopefully ill finish with that in 2 days and that start concentrating on the important things :boxed:

and talking about that! i need to go move! so ill try be back later! let me know if anything amazing happnes ;)

*hugs everyone*

byeeee for now!!!