2008 - Mika @ Brixton Academy, London, 28 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi it's Hazel, Wendi's daughter. Sarahlou just called her when she was in bed and let her hear stuck in the middle, so she is really happy now! :thumb_yello::wink2: She could also hear Jemma and Sarahlou shouting and singing, and at the stuck in the middle parts they were singing stuck at the bar/back!! :roftl: :roftl:

I hate being here in the summer:bleh: it's so humid! and you'd think im used to it..:bleh:

argh, its freeeeeezing here. i'm wrapped in a down comforter.

I like a happy medium between the two, more on the warmer side though. Summer clothes are more fun.

Kjoshi, we are in the same time zone - and the same magnetic force is pulling us into this thread!!

Yeah I know! I have so much work to do for school, but I keep thinking eh...I only have 2 classes tomorrow no big deal.

And I still have to take a shower and get ready to go because my sister is in a play at my old high school at like 6:30!

argh, its freeeeeezing here. i'm wrapped in a down comforter.

I like a happy medium between the two, more on the warmer side though. Summer clothes are more fun.

Yeah.. summer's ok.. I can go to the beach:D But I allways go to the beach here.. even in winter..:bleh:

Hi it's Hazel, Wendi's daughter. Sarahlou just called her when she was in bed and let her hear stuck in the middle, so she is really happy now! :thumb_yello::wink2: She could also hear Jemma and Sarahlou shouting and singing, and at the stuck in the middle parts they were singing stuck at the bar/back!! :roftl: :roftl:

Thanks for that Hazel! I love the photo of her and Mika! Please say Hi to your mum for me "Oldling mamacatt", if you get the chance.:blush-anim-cl:

OMG I just realized that it's you Catherine!! hahaha lmao :blush-anim-cl:

How are you??

and I just realized it's you catherine :roftl: :roftl:

omg we are stupid! lol

I'm fine, still a bit nauseous, but it will be fine... and wishing I was in london too!! and you?

Yeah.. summer's ok.. I can go to the beach:D But I allways go to the beach here.. even in winter..:bleh:

BEACH that sounds so incredibly wonderful right now. brrrr.:surfing:

LT!!

i get them all!!! :roftl: :roftl:

AHHHH!!! I wiss there was a way to record things on your phone as you hear it....

He has just droppe dthe shirt, I think, the screams have gone louder at once :naughty:

:roftl: I bet you're right.

Can you hear everything clearly? Or does it sound like a bunch of screams and you can only make out little pieces of what's being performed?