2008 - Mika @ Brixton Academy, London, 28 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really like planes, but the way to get there was quite cool, just the flight back almost killed us!

it was amazing! especially tuesday, but I think today is gonna be the best of all! on tuesday you could really feel it was the second but last one for everyone and everyone wanted to enjoy it all the more! imagine the VERY last one :wub2:

awww i hope you get better!!

I'm glad you had fun!

yea, this will be the best one... thats why I'm so very jealous!! :boxed:

Let's all really crash it! I'll hop a plane, come on charlotte! You know you want to!

So hows everyone jealousy doing...good? lol

As you can see by my nice green color,

my jealousy is doing quite well, thank you :roftl:

Oh I would so love to hop a plane to London! I'm sure the party

will still be going on 5 hours from now, right? :naughty:

Hi it's Hazel, Wendi's daughter. Sarahlou just called her when she was in bed and let her hear stuck in the middle, so she is really happy now! :She could also hear Jemma and Sarahlou shouting and singing, and at the stuck in the middle parts they were singing stuck at the bar/back!!

Hi Hazel! How sweet of Sarah! Tell your mum I said hello and am loving

her pic with Mika! :wub2:

Im sure that there isn't one persone in this thread who isn't extreamly jealous of everyone at that concert but at the same time is SO happy for everyone there..

Or is it just me?:bleh:

No, I'm ecstatic for those there -- so many of them are really, truly

devoted fans (except for bab, of course :wink2: ) and I'm sure they

will really appreciate the after party. I think it's a fantastic gesture!

Please MFCers, call me during the party and hand the phone to Mika :naughty:

Oh, if only! Maybe Rose is reading now... please Rose? Blue? Carri?

Somebody?

Anybody?

:blush-anim-cl:

dcdeb

You know, when I knew I was going backstage, I couldn't even pay attention to the concert. I was so focused (well, as much as I could be after having 3 drinks) on what I was going to say backstage. LOL!! I wonder how many of the MFCers there are only thinking about what's going to happen after the show? :naughty:

I'm really curious about what it'll be like since there's such a large number of fans, and probably a lot of other people who will be there, too...

nooo! stop by Dubai...! There's duty free:naughty:

ok that way when i drop you off i can take a pittstop in India

Who is going to the afterparty and how??!!

John handed out a bunch of backstages passes in the beginning of the concert, it was hectic at first because some MFCers didn't get any but then from what we hear Avoca smoothed things out and it seems they all got one. It sounds like there might be an after party or something

Why, oh why, when I decided I wanted to see Mika did I decide to go to Hammersmith. I could have bought a ticket to Brixton then - knowing I could only go to one. :roftl:

Damn it I'm kicking myself now. :shocked:

Am so pleased for everyone there though. Can't wait to hear all about it. :wink2:

I've never known an artist do something as amazing as this for his fans. :blush-anim-cl:

How bloody lovely is he. :wub2:

I didn't go to this gig coz I have so much to do for uni, but I haven't done anything since I'm back! I can't concentrate whether I'mthere or not! how stupid am I to believe I would be able to work today??? :roftl: