2008 - Mika @ Brixton Academy, London, 28 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

it's almost party time!!!

i could cry out of sheer sadness that i'm not there but also the happiness for them. it reminds me of shepherds bush...

SB: Won the comp, had a great time at the gig *thought got restricted viewing*

Birmingham gig: was not there, but was clearly the best gig as fans got on stage for the very first time, including sara who won the same competition with her husband and jennie

hammersmith: got tix from bday, got front row, fantastic view, got eye contact in LT, had a BLAST. didnt meet Mika. John not conversational. Andy walked off when i was talking to him.

brixton: people in the queue got backstage passes and get to party with the big M. John handed out chocolates. Fans on stage. Relax as an encore.

:boxed:

i always have a great time at the gigs, but the ones after always seem to be better :sneaky2:

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Deb...Yes, why didn't we think of this earlier? LMAO!! Like I could have gone anyways. And, dang..I'm so freakin' far away. LOL

I'm so happy for the MFCers that are there tonight. I can't wait to hear all about it. I have a feeling we'll be waiting until tomorrow.

Yes, where are those texts? LOL

Oh I would so love to hop a plane to London! I'm sure the party

will still be going on 5 hours from now, right? :naughty:

No, I'm ecstatic for those there -- so many of them are really, truly

devoted fans (except for bab, of course :wink2: ) and I'm sure they

will really appreciate the after party. I think it's a fantastic gesture!

Oh, if only! Maybe Rose is reading now... please Rose? Blue? Carri?

Somebody?

Anybody?

:blush-anim-cl:

dcdeb

Backstage was a very cool experience. I loved it! Mika was very sweet and charming, hugged me three times without even asking, was very relaxed...just a great time.

What was the backstage experience like?:mf_lustslow: