MIKA' s NEXT ALBUM

A. Clay

I just don't think it's possible. :naughty: Mika's the best artist that has ever lived in my eyes, but LICM is the only album I've ever loved completely! I love every single track and I'm just scared that I'm going to discover a Mika song I don't like :shocked: Then it won't be as good.. there only has to be one bad song, but then again it's Mika so I bet I'll love all of them :naughty: Ugh! I've just confused myself! :blush-anim-cl:

I understand exactly what you mean, so it's not that confusing:naughty:

At least, to me it isn't. But they always say I'm a really confusing person, so don't take my word for it:naughty:

I'm really curious to the next album:punk:

As long as it is Mika-ish enough and he does his own thing, it's good enough for me

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. Haven't had time to read through this entire thread. I have a question:

HAS ANYONE HEARD WHERE MIKA WILL BE RECORDING THE NEXT ALBUM? IN THE U.S. OF A AGAIN OR HE STAYING IN LONDON THIS TIME??

Sorry. Haven't had time to read through this entire thread. I have a question:

HAS ANYONE HEARD WHERE MIKA WILL BE RECORDING THE NEXT ALBUM? IN THE U.S. OF A AGAIN OR HE STAYING IN LONDON THIS TIME??

Absolutely no idea! But I know the studios in LA are better, so he MAY do it there again.

It'll be a hard wait, but it'll be worhtwhile. I personally don't even want to think whether it'll be better or worse than LICM, what really matters is we'll have a new CD by the Wonderboy in the near future!!!!!!:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Yeah I wonder if he's going to bring out another DVD to go with the new album.

The last one was cool.

wonder what he'll cal the album?

"Ode To All The Amazing MFC'ers"

hahaha lol

I don't think so tho

Mika could write a whole album about people on MFC, don't you think?

There are so many interesting, funky, and wacky people here!! I love them all! :blush-anim-cl:

thats kinda quick to be released, i thought he was gonna dissapear for like a year to make it :S

thats the usual time to make albums

He could of been storing up songs that he didn't put on 'Life in Cartoon Motion'! He could of been writing and recording whilst on tour too! Some artists do that!

:wink2: