Thank You to Mister M for the gig and the after show party on the 28 Feb

allegra

THANK YOU, MIKA !!!!

I want to thank you for being yourself: please don't change! we all love you the way you are !

You and your music really mean so much to me !

and I made nice friendships with other fans of yours !

so I'd like to thank you very much for everything !!!!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Allegra a star you are .. I thought I was going to hug you and Avoca to death :wub2:

Mika it was AMAZING , thank you for the kind gesture ..as I said to Martin a year ago we watched you play to 200 and now at the end to thousands.

The future is bright .. remember its Sunderland :roftl: , Martin knows where it is

Champange gives one stoking hangover :boxed:

thanx mika for this afterparty, for coming over to me to say hi, and for everything else. you're so special, and you made me feel special that evening. thank you.

and thanx to allegra and avoca, who organized wristbands for those MFCers who didn't get one first! :thumb_yello:

i don't think I could have possibly thanked john more times than i did, but I meant every word I said, even when i said he is my hero.

I could care less about what everyone thinks if they disagree.

and i did thanked mika plenty of times too and what was most surreal was he thanked US and more than once.

that said, i said it all.

still cant think of a better word than thankyou

freddie it was one hell on the weekending!!!

allergra thankyou for giving a precious gift to rose for me and for this thread !!!!!! it was needed !!!

i was not there and i still feel a bitter pain in my heart, but i want to thank MIKA anyway, because i think this was the best thing he could do for MFC.

MFC must learn how to behave in certain occasions, so i hope this first meeting has taught something to MFCers...being at a party does not mean to be at a meet and greet!

MIKA, i promise the next time i will def be there and i will train ppl how to behave! :naughty: and you'll be happy and relaxed with us! :thumb_yello:

(ahem...you just have to say this to me before i decide which gig ticket i'm going to buy!! :roftl: )

MIKA pls, don't be fed up with us....we can do better than that! but we need another party to show you.................:wink2:

to john: thanks for taking a picture with me.....:naughty:

I wasn't there.. but I'd like to thank Mika and his posse for being so thoughtful to us all, most of the time.. :thumb_yello: this afterparty tops it all.. i'm glad they appreciate us as much as we appreciate them :blush-anim-cl: I hope this understanding we have will never change... I can't wait for another brilliant year :punk:

This is my first serious speech in the forum because my written english is a bit limited.

SINCERELY THANK YOU TO MISTER M

and thanks to his tour manager, thanks to his family, thanks to the band, thanks to the crew

for the wonderful gig and for the unexpected after show party.

and...

FORGIVE US

You gave us the opportunity to be your guests... but our conduct was just like a "fans"...

so forgive us for the constant asking for pictures and autographs during the party.

Don't blame us please.

We are used to act as fans (queuing for hours, being pushed during the gig, waiting for you in the cold at the backstage door...) so being treated like guests and acting like that was totally unexpected to us.

So forgive us please.

Message to MFC members:

Please don't cry if you did not talk with him at the party, don't cry if

you did not take a picture with him...

what's really important is that he remembers us.

We are a lot, it is impossible that he remembers every single person...

and during the party we were a lot of people...

but he remembers US... that's what's important...

so add your thank you to our favourite songwriter please... and RELAX TAKE IT EASY

well said, allegra.

and a big thank you to Team Mika for being so good to the MFC. :thumb_yello:

thank you mika...:wub2:

thank you for the gig and the after show party...thank you for what you do for us...thank you for your music...just thanks for everything...:wub2:

and how Allegra said forgive us...

and thanks to the band, thank to the tour manager, thanks to the crew...thanks to MFC...:biggrin2:

Thanks Mika for all ! For the afterparty and the increible concert! Thanks for remember me when I went to the door in the back to get my pic and signature (I got the signature:thumb_yello: ), you told me: aw, you were in the after party. lol ;) I hope someday I can have a talk with you and the pic! :wink2:

This is my first serious speech in the forum because my written english is a bit limited.

and thanks to his tour manager, thanks to his family, thanks to the band, thanks to the crew

and...

FORGIVE US

You gave us the opportunity to be your guests... but our conduct was just like a "fans"...

so forgive us for the constant asking for pictures and autographs during the party.

Don't blame us please.

We are used to act as fans (queuing for hours, being pushed during the gig, waiting for you in the cold at the backstage door...) so being treated like guests and acting like that was totally unexpected to us.

So forgive us please.

Message to MFC members:

so add your thank you to our favourite songwriter please... and RELAX TAKE IT EASY

Very well said Allegra!

I really believe too that what is important is that he remembers us. And oraganising that afterparty proves exaclty that. I think we should all keep that in mind and be happy about it even if we didn't get a chance to talk to him or even if we didn't get a pass to the afterparty. All that matters is Mika's unbelievably sweet attitude towards his fans and the incredible gigs we had the chance to experience in London last week. So what i'm really trying to say is THANK YOU MIKA!

anybody else...?

something like: THANK YOU MIKA, THANK YOU MISTER JHON...

i cannot thank him again.....and i was not even there!

come on ppl....no one wants to thank him and bump this thread on front page?

ok............THANK YOU MIKA! :blush-anim-cl:

per favore alle, impara...è JOHN! mmmmm che odiosa sono vero'

Once again, THANK YOU MIKA, JOHN, MRS. PENNIMAN AND EVERYBODY ELSE THAT HELPED MAKING THESE DAYS SO SPECIAL. The fact that he bore us in mind and tried to keep us all content says a lot about him and what an extraordinary person he is. Thank you Mika for grabbing me when I was just about to fall (and this goes for Andy as well), I'll never in my life forget it, for changing my life, for the stunning friends I'm making through you...

And also thank you Alle for the thread and for everything

Oh, Sweet Allegra, you always say that but your English is wonderful!

E dico di nuovo in italiano per te: Tu parli inglese molto bene!

for the wonderful gig and for the unexpected after show party.[/size]

Even though I was not there Thursday night in reality, I was most

definitely there in spirit! And the excitement of finding out through

texts and messages here that there was going to be an afterparty,

was unbelievable! I was so thrilled for everyone!

Did I wish I could be there? Of course! But just knowing that Mika and

his team had made the effort to acknowledge all the most devoted

fans... well, it made the end of my Virtual Dodgy Holiday Tour bearable!

So yes... thanks to Mika and the band (even Luke Juby who I have

never met but vow that I will one day) and John and Mrs. Penniman

and the family and all the rest of the team who were responsible for

making this most wonderful event happen.

I hope that we can eventually experience something similar here in the

states... :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you!

dcdeb

THANK YOU MIKA for all your gig. I wasn't in this afterparty but I was in LILLE the last 10th october and all fans waiting for you during about 1h30 but when you're coming to sign autograph I was so :blush-anim-cl: that no words could'nt come out of my mouth.

I can make you afraid after reflecting:boxed: but I have my one autograph :wink2:

I asked John to thank Mika at the after party for us, I said "I can see I am not going to get a chance to say this to Mika so will you PLEASE thank him so much for doing this for us as it is such a huge and beautiful thing he is doing here and we are soo grateful" John said "yes I will, not many other ppl do this kind of thing you know" and I nodded and said "yes I KNOW, and he is sooo patient with them all isn't he"

I just stood back and watched him getting mobbed and was in awe at how he handled it, I could hear myself sighing because I was so overcome at the whole thing, he was as has been said so gracious and kind the whole time.

I am glad I behaved myself and didn't get carried away (cos I would have beaten myself up about it otherwise) and I am glad that lessons can be learnt from any of the mistakes made as mistakes are meant for learning from.

Luke made me laugh a lot when he shushed the crowd every time Mika tried to speak lol (funny guy). And Mika is a natural speaker and very funny teasing Cherisse about being small (again! lol).

So as well as thanking MIKA for everything he has enriched my life with (that he has no idea about lol) I also thank the band for always being so friendly and sweet, I thank Saranayde for such a long conversation and her bubbly character is sooo lovely and also to Cherisse, (we loved your hair).

I thank John and co for all the nice hot chocolate that was well needed in those cold Q's and the doughnuts, and basically

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for THINKING about us and treating us to far MORE than we could ever have expected.

Your ALL great and so here is my award to the BEST team :winner_first_h4h: lol.

I wasn't there.. but I'd like to thank Mika and his posse for being so thoughtful to us all, most of the time.. :thumb_yello: this afterparty tops it all.. i'm glad they appreciate us as much as we appreciate them :blush-anim-cl: I hope this understanding we have will never change... I can't wait for another brilliant year :punk:

i cannot thank him again.....and i was not even there!

come on ppl....no one wants to thank him and bump this thread on front page?

ok............THANK YOU MIKA! :blush-anim-cl:

per favore alle, impara...è JOHN! mmmmm che odiosa sono vero'

I haven't been there either - but I still want to take the opportunity for saying THANK YOU to everyone: Mika, John, the Penniman family, the band, the whole crew - and last but not least all of YOU, my fellow MFCers I met this year! Mika's music is something that connects us all and enriches our lives! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

and...

FORGIVE US

Don't blame us please.

So forgive us please.

Message to MFC members:

I BET MIKA WOULD VERY HAPPY AND PROUD OF WHAT YOU JUST SAID!!!!!

HOW SWEET OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I'm going to make sort of and Oscar speech or something loool

First off I wanna thank MIKA...for the music, the person, the love, the way he just is...I've been having a depression lately and what has been lifting me up is music (as always), and his is just special...and I just giggle and all when I hear something Mika related (aren't I patethic?). :wub2:

Then I wanna thank his family, you are ALL lovely and thank you for keeping MIKA the way he is :thumb_yello:

Then I wanna thank the rest of the band...had a lovely time talking to all of you while waiting for ppl to stop crowding MIKA, and I loved you all...Luke, Martin, Cherisse, Mikey and Sarah...you are all top notch I love you guys :thumb_yello:

Thank you John for the patience, the grumbles, the hot chocolates, the meet and greets and the party...loving you too, you can't fool anyone...you're a teddy bear :naughty:

Thanks to the rest of the crew, Andy, Bubbles (sp?) and all the other I don't know the names :blink:

And specially THANK YOU PPL FROM THE MFC...though I only met some of you I wanna thank Avoca and Allegra for the extra passes, Rose for being...well, Rose, Vicky, Robertina, Babs, Jemma (my heart was with you at the end), Vix...so so SO many names....I LOVE YOU ALL :wub2:

And again

THANK YOU MIKA, FOR THE FANTASTIC LAST 18 MONTHS ... DON'T FORGET US AND NEXT TIME WE'LL BEHAVE BETTER :thumb_yello:

WE LOVE YOU MIKA...THANK YOU