Perez Hilton: The MFC Interview

dcdeb

Good interview.

Lucky dog hearing some of the new songs already, and teasing us with it too, naughty man.LOL!

I'm with him on the plastic surgery front, not 'cause of the pain, although I see his point, but the whole cosmetic surgery thing irritates the heck out of me, unless it's life saving or to stop bad scarring after a bad accident for example, I think it's just a pointless vainity thing.

Deb, you are a star! I hardly dare tell you that when the page opened and I could just see the top of the heads on the photo thought it was you and Perez..but scrolled down and it was Perez and the dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well...........the hair was the same colour and I AM an Oldling! Sorry Deb and thanks for posting this for us!!!!

that's so cool, deb!!! :punk: I'm really pleased you made it!

thx so much for your interview and thx, mario for answering kindly all deb's and ours questions! we look forward to the next interview! :thumb_yello:

Deb, you are a star! I hardly dare tell you that when the page opened and I could just see the top of the heads on the photo thought it was you and Perez..but scrolled down and it was Perez and the dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well...........the hair was the same colour and I AM an Oldling!

:lmfao:

:roftl:

Thanks, kath! I think I sorta know how Luke felt now when he went

from reading, "Luke's hot!" to "Who's Luke?" :blink:

:roll1:

dcdeb

:lmfao:

:roftl:

Thanks, kath! I think I sorta know how Luke felt now when he went

from reading, "Luke's hot!" to "Who's Luke?" :blink:

:roll1:

dcdeb

Well at least I know who Luke is............for now :roftl:

Thank you so much for doing this, Deb! What a great interview!

PH: And the new music is not gonna disappoint!

PH: He hasn't begun recording yet, but he's sung me some stuff, and it's amazing. And that's all I'm saying about that :)

:shocked: Oh, the agony of waiting. Why can't I be Mika's friend, too? :cool:

lol...hmmm, he never commented back on my separated at birth e-mail....clearly he didn't see the connection. I thought it was quite clever though:(

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/perez.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/cheshirecat.jpg

:naughty: :naughty: i remember that you sent that! was wondering what happened :naughty:

pfft, it was worthy for US...we got some nice laughs out of it :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

aww, good, glad somebody *coughcough* enjoyed it. I still think it's cool:) Maybe Perez will read this to see what we have said- if so..............

Perez, I hope you get a laugh out of it if you hadn't seen the e-mail by for some reason!! :biggrin2:

"MIKA HAS BROKEN IN AMERICA"

PEREZ HILTON

dcdeb: Finally, do you think Mika will ever break really big in the US? Or don't you think it matters, given how successful he is overseas?

PH: Mika has broken in America! Not everyone can sell out the Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles. That venue holds 3,000 people. His tour all over the U.S. was sold out. He may not get the same radio play he does overseas, but he doesn't need it.

THANX DEB!

OMFG! Deb you are a STAR! It's amazing! How lovely is Perez:wub2:

You must be over the moon, I know I am, I'm excited for you:biggrin2:

I can't really believe that he gave up his time to want to do an interview for little old us.:blush-anim-cl:

Well done Deb, I loved your questions (and Perez's answers:naughty:) and think you deserve a gold star.:thumb_yello:

Loving your work :biggrin2: