MFC - Officialness Update

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well this is the first time I've been able to get back in for a couple of days...

Love the tour bus idea... 'cept that the Aussies have been planning one for ages, all "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" style.:wink2: This is, of course, if he ever makes it here...:sneaky2:

Which brings me to Caz's script...

Brilliant Caz, just brilliant:thumb_yello:

But i would even settle for this scenario, if we could just get him here! We could get an Aboriginal tracker and track the van down and then smuggle him away to HK's verandah!

well this is the first time I've been able to get back in for a couple of days...

Which brings me to Caz's script...

Brilliant Caz, just brilliant:thumb_yello:

But i would even settle for this scenario, if we could just get him here! We could get an Aboriginal tracker and track the van down and then smuggle him away to HK's verandah!

same here! OMG! I sqeaked with delight when I saw the orange page come up!!!!!!!

and thanks! :roftl:

aaah, finally after 2 days i can get back on the mfc! *hugs and kisses mfc* :huglove: on the german forum we were already wondering, whether mika has bought the website only to shut it down, so us crazy fans wouldn't be so organized anymore. :naughty: maybe he heard of the tour bus plans... :lmao:

Summary? Guess we're waiting for the week on top of which the glad tidings will be spread. read.gif

Oh, beautiful!

Sounds like a bit of toast with jam.:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

18 members and 12 guests online... :blink:

We've done better... :roftl:

I couldn't get in and I knew you guys was having so much fun without me!:crybaby:

Dang it all.

I thought with the MFC down it would mean official ness...

*sighs and settles in for the wait*

Yes, that is what I think every time the server is down and it has happened a lot lately!:naughty:

Ha, I said that in the other thread... yep put us on dodgy server so we can't talk about him anymore - we'd soon get fed up or go and create another board... he can't get rid of us that easily... lol

:)

aaah, finally after 2 days i can get back on the mfc! *hugs and kisses mfc* :huglove: on the german forum we were already wondering, whether mika has bought the website only to shut it down, so us crazy fans wouldn't be so organized anymore. :naughty: maybe he heard of the tour bus plans... :lmao:

Shhhhhh! :thumbdown: Don't give them ideas! :shocked:

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Have I missed much since Mika threw me off MFC to announce our official dom (NOOO I'm not serious folks who take things literally, I was Joking) :P

oh i think the server just overheated from the underwear commercial thread ;o) :wink2:

Just so everyone knows, there's no reason why MFC will need to be down before officialness is announced.

Sorry to disappoint, but a broken MFC doesn't bring us any closer to the top of...whatever it is that we're waiting for. :roftl:

Darnit! :roftl: I had crazy visions of the server going down because Mika was uploading a "welcome" video, and starting his MFC-only blog, and typing his first message to us fans...yeah, I was a teensy bit delusional. It passed. :naughty:

Just so everyone knows, there's no reason why MFC will need to be down before officialness is announced.

Sorry to disappoint, but a broken MFC doesn't bring us any closer to the top of...whatever it is that we're waiting for. :roftl:

Here's to the top of ... whatever it is...!?! :cheers: