I need an MFC break

violetsky

I have my big exams in May/June about everything I learned at school for the last six years :shocked: That means I have to study like mad and I don't have time for MFC. Well maybe I could come here but I know that I'll stay for hours then :wink2:

If there is anything very important please ask Mariposa for my personal e-Mail adress because it will be the only one I'll check in the next two month :wink2: (no myspace either for me )

Love you all and can't wait to come back in June :wub2:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with your exams!

I think a lot of people are in the same position, needing to focus on school for a while - probably a good thing Mika's taking a break from touring. I think we'll see a bump in traffic once the school year ends.

Good luck - and don't forget, MFC wil be waiting for you when you're done!

I have my big exams in May/June about everything I learned at school for the last six years :shocked: That means I have to study like mad and I don't have time for MFC. Well maybe I could come here but I know that I'll stay for hours then :wink2:

If there is anything very important please ask Mariposa for my personal e-Mail adress because it will be the only one I'll check in the next two month :wink2: (no myspace either for me )

MISS YOU, sweetheart!!! :huglove:

GOOD LUCK - sure you're gonna make it! :punk:

So very grown-up of you to do this. Really :thumb_yello: for that. I wish everyone would treat their school the same way you do yours. I hope everything goes well for you! Good luck with you exams! :wink2: