Pictures of Mika--Bungalow 8 party

Serendipity66

i don't think he is as drunk as those pics show... they are horrible shots of him moving his mouth and closing his eyes & trying to push over in a car (i bet i don't look so gracious when i do the same thing!) ... he isn't posing for any of them. they were probably taken within 30 secs. snap snap snap snap!

yeah i agree, but he is the type to get drunk im assuming lol! but either way as long as he has fun and then produces a new album for me! lol

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that either Mika or the girl look particularly drunk or anything on the pics;Some of them are just taken when they were pulling strange faces or so, but what do we know how sober they were...I don't think that they seem trashed or even tipsy.

They may have been, but I don't think they look it.

Regarding who she may be, I say she could be anyone. She can be a very close friend, his current girlfriend, his cousin, his mate's wife...The list is endless. Or she could be someone that he met that night and they were sharing a ride to the next party.

What I'm trying to say is that we don't know, and we won't find out:naughty:...But in any case Mika is savy enough at this point to not let himself be pictured so openly with someone that he doesn't want to be, so I am making my own assumptions of who she may not be.

That's my two cents.

I didn't think that person was a girl. Not sure though, of course.

that was my thought too, whether it is a girl at all... :blink: he/she looks certainly very unique, with seemingly no hair, two piercings around the mouth, and a blackened tooth...

on one of the pix this person reminds me a lot of german actress heike makatsch (http://web.ard.de/galerie/bilderpool/boulevard/makatsch/makatsch_bambi.jpg), though i'm quite sure it's not her.

that was my thought too, whether it is a girl at all... :blink: he/she looks certainly very unique, with seemingly no hair, two piercings around the mouth, and a blackened tooth...

on one of the pix this person reminds me a lot of german actress heike makatsch (http://web.ard.de/galerie/bilderpool/boulevard/makatsch/makatsch_bambi.jpg), though i'm quite sure it's not her.

To me the person looks a lot like Boy George viannen_27.gif

nice unseen pics, funny at least. thanks for sharing :thumb_yello:

to me, mika's eyes don't look exactly sober, but hey, it's a party. :wink2:

and yes, I think it's still jodi harsch bday party. his outfit is exactly the same.

To me none of the persons on that photo-stretch look exactly sober. But I guess that is to be expected at parties and thus the reason why events like that one are such a papparazzi feast.

It's nice to see the Mikster is alive and has fun, though, at least that is what I read into the pics. Speculating about who the lady might be and what the details of her mighty relationship to the M himself look like doesn't seem to lead anywhere, like sariflor already said, she can be anyone you like :naughty: Mika has been spotted in cars with many different people; I highly doubt he was shagging each of them and even if he did.... :insane:

I have worse problems.... :shocked: like bridging the gap till the next gig :boxed:

:roftl:

To me none of the persons on that photo-stretch look exactly sober. But I guess that is to be expected at parties and thus the reason why events like that one are such a papparazzi feast.

It's nice to see the Mikster is alive and has fun, though, at least that is what I read into the pics. Speculating about who the lady might be and what the details of her mighty relationship to the M himself look like doesn't seem to lead anywhere, like sariflor already said, she can be anyone you like :naughty: Mika has been spotted in cars with many different people; I highly doubt he was shagging each of them and even if he did.... :insane:

I have worse problems.... :shocked: like bridging the gap till the next gig :boxed:

:roftl:

Oh yes, couldn’t agree more!:thumb_yello:

Now we just have to wait….for the summer gigs….for the new album….for the official officialness, it’s a long and empty wait!:naughty:

I didn't think that person was a girl. Not sure though, of course.

MY thoughts too, especially on pic 1 or 37 depending on what link you click on. (maybe it's the lighting but...looks kinda like sideburns to me. :blink: maybe androgynous).

http://www.isoimagesuk.com/viewphoto.php?imagepos=12&albumId=&searchField=ALL&searchstring=mika&sortorder=&orient=any&sort=&numperpage=20&source=search

Here I another one I nearly missed leaving the party with Spohie Ellis Bexter (well sharing a cab anyway) though the sequence of pics and titles and who's who have totally confused me now I dunno who arrived or left with who now lol.

http://http://www.isoimagesuk.com/viewphoto.php?&albumId=37812&imageId=1471391&page=1&imagepos=7

I'm sorry if this one has already been posted. Can't get through the whole thread.

http://updates.absolutely.net/20080314/spiller_mika_005_wenn1790619.html

Is that a girl?

Aaaw, he's smiling:wub2:

She has scary nails:shocked: And I noticed she also has tattoo's. Maybe it IS a girl. Maybe it is a tranny.

Oh, and they link arms:naughty:

**Not for publication in UK Tabloids. Available for publication in the rest of the world**:roftl: Am I the only one who finds this funny?