So Hi I am new =)) My name is Regina and well I absolutely love Mika since like 2 years ago... I have never thought about entering the fan club since I am at this other fan page but well I just needed to chat with girls/guys who understand my obsession with Mika =))

So... Well.. Hi! =)) And I hope to hear more from you soon =)) (and of Mika too XDDD )

So Hi I am new =)) My name is Regina and well I absolutely love Mika since like 2 years ago... I have never thought about entering the fan club since I am at this other fan page but well I just needed to chat with girls/guys who understand my obsession with Mika =))

So... Well.. Hi! =)) And I hope to hear more from you soon =)) (and of Mika too XDDD )

Hi! I love your username! and your real name,btw, reminds me of my other favorite singer regina spektor:blush-anim-cl:

Helllooo why dont you an introduction thread:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

That`s a good idea, its a little dificult for me to try this in englisch because I learning engisch for just two years (so you may say if my sentence isn`t right)

what should I say? I love dancing and playing handball, I have a brother who hate Mika I don`t understand wy and my sister boyfriend hate mika also I don`t understand them:shocked:

Feeling a bit like a "creeper" (as my daughter would call it), but I love Mika, his music just makes me happy. I have never joined a fan club in my entire life, this is the first time and I'm almost 50. I was never the fan club type. My daughter also loves Mika...but I think I'm even more into him than she is. I think he's great and am surprised that Mika isn't bigger in America, but I'm sure he will be soon. :thumb_yello:

Feeling a bit like a "creeper" (as my daughter would call it), but I love Mika, his music just makes me happy. I have never joined a fan club in my entire life, this is the first time and I'm almost 50. I was never the fan club type. My daughter also loves Mika...but I think I'm even more into him than she is. I think he's great and am surprised that Mika isn't bigger in America, but I'm sure he will be soon. :thumb_yello:

hi there!!!! welcome to the Mika Fan Club!

you are not alone! i never joined a fan club in my life! i blame mika for that :naughty:

there are many members who are grown women / men, we have a thread called the oldlings where people over 30 chat on a daily basis. here is the link

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20061&page=76

it would be great if you'd take the time to start a thread in the "introductions and goodbyes" section, so we get to know you a little bit & also welcome you a la MFC :blush-anim-cl:

if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our admin/mod team! :thumb_yello:

Hello I'm new here. I've been lurking for a while, but decided to take the plunge and sign up today. I have some friends who like Mika, but none of them really understand my obsession, so I'm looking forward to chatting here :)

mysti

*waves nervously* Erm hey I'm new :) I have been meaning to sign up for ages now, but never got round to it. So erm hey and everything :) I'm really looking forward to the UK tour dates being released tomorrow. Does anyone know what time on Radio One?

Jasmine x

*waves nervously* Erm hey I'm new :) I have been meaning to sign up for ages now, but never got round to it. So erm hey and everything :) I'm really looking forward to the UK tour dates being released tomorrow. Does anyone know what time on Radio One?

Jasmine x

Hi there :bye: We think the dates are actually going to be announced on Mikasounds (Mika's own website), not Radio One.

Oh right :) Thats even better! Thanks! =D How long do you have to be a member here for to be able to get pre sale tickets? :(

The mods will make it clear who can apply for pre-sale tickets when they become available.

Why don't you start a new thread in the Introductions section, so that the members can welcome you properly?:naughty:

Hi, thought I'd post in here for a bit and get to know a few people before wandering all over the rest of the forum:biggrin2: Welcome to the other users who have recently joined. Hope everybody is well and happy!:wink2:

hey, yep im fairly new too and well and happy :biggrin2:

hi people!! :thumb_yello: