Hello all!

I just signed up for this fan club, and I am a huge fan of Mika! I first saw him on VH1 and to be truthful, I didn't like him. It was the high-pitched voice that bugged me. Then months later I saw another VH1 program with him and Perez Hilton. I decided to try the cd, and I loved it! I've only been to one concert so far, and it had to be one of the best ones I've ever gone to! Plus I saw it in San Francisco and seeing all the gay men go crazy was fun and hilarious at the same time!

I'm a California beach girl who likes a lot of different music. It seems as no one in my little town has heard of Mika so I was surprised when a student commented on my Mika concert shirt (I'm a substitute teacher). She had lived in England a year ago.

It bugs me that I cannot get Mika ringtones for my iphone. Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm new to message boards, so bear with me!

erin

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I've been reading it for quite a while but never posted as I lost my welcome mail. But now this is all sorted out!

I only discovered Mika last summer on our holiday to France. Actually my two children (4 and 6 years old) discovered Mika. They seemed to be playing Lollipop on the radio a lot around that time and my children just loved it! So before we drove back to Holland me and my son Sam found his Cd in the big supermarket. And as it was only 8 euro's I thought, what the hack, lets buy it and try it! It hasn't been out of our cd player since.

His music makes our whole family happy!

Í promised my son that if Mika ever was going to have a concert in Holland, I would take him there. And with a lot of luck I read the mikasounds-email about the acoustic tour within the 20 minutes of it getting sold out! So we are going together on the 2nd of June. He's counting the days, I can tell you and so am I!

Hi! I am new on this forum, but I am not a new fan of Meeks. I am just now about one and a half years fan :D I loooooooooooooooovee Mika, he's just perfect :D. Next month I am going to his Songs For Sorrow gig in Amsterdam :D

Now, let's try to figure this site out and do something on my profile here. See ya!

Hi! I am new on this forum, but I am not a new fan of Meeks. I am just now about one and a half years fan :D I loooooooooooooooovee Mika, he's just perfect :D. Next month I am going to his Songs For Sorrow gig in Amsterdam :D

Now, let's try to figure this site out and do something on my profile here. See ya!

Hi Demi :welcomeani:

There is a thread for people going to the Amsterdam gig here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18444

Enjoy the show!

Hey guys!!...im a newbie and a FANATIC about Mika! ive met the man twice and it's truly not enough....everytime i hear his voice....adrenaline pumps through my veins...haha:)

welcome to the MFC :bye::biggrin2:

Hey guys!!...im a newbie and a FANATIC about Mika! ive met the man twice and it's truly not enough....everytime i hear his voice....adrenaline pumps through my veins...haha:)

:bye: wearegolden!

welcome to mfc! please introduce yourself in the "introductions and goodbyes" thread so that every one can welcome you properly ! :thumb_yello:

hello everybody!!!

I've already made an official introduction but I wanted to say hello to every other newbies in here!!!

Obviously we'll have lots of fun on this forum!!!!

so: hello everyone and let's enjoy being here :wink2:

(BTW I'm Nathalie and I'm from Switzerland just in case :thumb_yello:)

• 1 month later...

Hallo everyone, although I've been a 'lurker' on MFC for some time, I obviously haven't had access to all the facilities on here for members so it'll take me a while to find my way round this site and get myself 'settled-in' properly (also I'm rubbish at any techy stuff!).

But it's lovely to be here!

hello this is my first post, i dont really get on here often more rarely but love mika all the same.

i am 42 a medical secretary and have seen mika twice at hammersmith appollo and islington theatre when i had a fab time. i tend to go for the seats as i end up being pushed to the back and being 5" 4" i end up only looking at people's heads.

So hello to everyone on the site! I did meet some of the people here when i was walking to the islington theatre i saw a woman with the lollipop girl tatoo wirh a group of people and thought they must be going to see Mika - one of the women asked if i belonged to this. Another woman let me listen to the news songs on her ipod when we was waiting to go into the theatre.

:thumb_yello:

hello this is my first post, i dont really get on here often more rarely but love mika all the same.

i am 42 a medical secretary and have seen mika twice at hammersmith appollo and islington theatre when i had a fab time. i tend to go for the seats as i end up being pushed to the back and being 5" 4" i end up only looking at people's heads.

So hello to everyone on the site! I did meet some of the people here when i was walking to the islington theatre i saw a woman with the lollipop girl tatoo wirh a group of people and thought they must be going to see Mika - one of the women asked if i belonged to this. Another woman let me listen to the news songs on her ipod when we was waiting to go into the theatre.

:thumb_yello:

welcome to mfc! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

haha the girl with the lollipop tatoo is mana (lollipop monkey) she's a mod on the forum.

you should also copy and post your introduction in the "introductions and goodbyes" thread so that you get a proper welcome from all of our members :thumb_yello:

hello everyone! :)

Hello Emma Jean! welcome to MFC!

it would be great if you went to the "introductions and goodbyes" thread and introduced yourself so that everyone on MFC could give you a warm welcome!

also, please take time to read the FAQ

Have fun!! :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone! I joined you last month and almost feel at home! I come here everyday and it's always a pleasure to read you all. I was told this website was addictive ... I confirm: yes it really is. I made a few friends already and was not told off when I took part in a thread! So thank you to all MFCers for your welcome messages or friendship. I even recognized one of my colleagues! She's Sweetieval. Now I'm looking forward the next Mika gigs to meet people from the MFC... Next year!