hey there i am a newbie i just joined today so i am just getting my head around the site..it looks like your all going to be seeing mika :sneaky2: unfortunately i have to hope and dream that he is coming to australia this time so i can sing and dance and be golden with everyone else.

hope to here from someone soon

sally :biggrin2:

hey there i am a newbie i just joined today so i am just getting my head around the site..it looks like your all going to be seeing mika :sneaky2: unfortunately i have to hope and dream that he is coming to australia this time so i can sing and dance and be golden with everyone else.

hope to here from someone soon

sally :biggrin2:

HE IS COMING TO OZ!!!! :boing:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19881

Yo

I am a massive noob.:blink: My name is pippa. Im from Australia.

Im going to see mika in sydney in november BY MYSELF:shocked: as none of my friends are fans.

so i'll be dancing by myself or more likely smooshed in the mosh dancing in my head:biggrin2:

Yo

I am a massive noob.:blink: My name is pippa. Im from Australia.

Im going to see mika in sydney in november BY MYSELF:shocked: as none of my friends are fans.

so i'll be dancing by myself or more likely smooshed in the mosh dancing in my head:biggrin2:

Hey there , have you seen the aussie meet up thread , theres 30 going! :thumb_yello:

Aww haha, I just annoy my friends by playing Mika songs over and over again until they give in and say they like it:teehee::naughty: By the way, hello and welcome xxx

Mika was just on tv over here :biggrin2: (!!!)

Or, his music video for We Are Golden. I was a bit surprised, I did not expect to see Mika on a Norwegian tv-channel :aah: It was great tho :mf_lustslow: He's so cute! Love that video.

My mom now think (I guess she already knew, tho) I'm a maniac (Yes, I sat THIS close to the tv singing along and moving to the music) :roftl::teehee:

This was ohsorandom :boxed: