Hello! I suppose that's my hello....

hello there roderick! welcome to mfc! :punk:

it would be great if you went in the "hellos and goodbyes" and started a thread to introduced yourself. you can tell us a little bit about yourself and how you found mika! that way, we would get to know you a little better and people would personally welcome you! :punk:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

I'm a newbie! lol. I don't know why it took so long for me to join, but I've loved MIKA for awhile now. My friend introduced me to his music about 2 years ago, and well I finally decided to join the fanclub. :)

I'm very excited! and I can't wait to talk to you guys! Any advice er something like that? haha.

ta ta for now, loves, icanbevioletsky1455

I'm a newbie! lol. I don't know why it took so long for me to join, but I've loved MIKA for awhile now. My friend introduced me to his music about 2 years ago, and well I finally decided to join the fanclub. :)

I'm very excited! and I can't wait to talk to you guys! Any advice er something like that? haha.

ta ta for now, loves, icanbevioletsky1455

welcome to mfc!

it would be great if you went in the "hellos and goodbyes" and started a thread to introduced yourself.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone, I'm Zvita but my real name is Jovita ... So Hi (again)

hello Zvita :welcomeani:

Welcome to MFC :bye:

Why don't you introduce yourself by making a new separate thread? That way, more people will see you and will be able to say "Hi". They may not see you here :thumb_yello:

Hey My name is Sam I'm from south africa

I'm a newbie and actually pretty lost at the moment but i'm sure i'll get use to it.I'm a GIGANTIC fan of MIKA so i guess I fit in quit well here

ok well i'm gonna go and listen to grace kelly now hehe

Hi guys!

My name's Ava and I'm new to the fan club after hearing about it at the surprise Mika show this last week.

I'm 16 and have lived just outside L.A all my life.

I've liked Mika since right before his album came out in the U.S in 07' and have loved him ever since

I'd love to talk to some cool people :)

HI, everybody,

my name is Catherine but you could call me "minipousse". It's because i'm not really tall (as Cherisse certainly) I've got 2 sons (5 and 8 years old).I'm belgian and i read all your messages since a long time now. This site is really fun and so interesting. My langage is french. I could understand english but i've much difficults to speak. So, excuse-me if i'm don't speak a lot and for all my mistakes. i really enjoy to read de posts from people who have the to go on the secret gig in LA. It's a little as we were with them. Ive the chance to see him in Brussels in november 2008 and in Paris at Parc des princes. I hope i can go the one of his acoustic gig this summer. So, goodbye to everyone.

OK, so here's Hi from a Newbie. My daughter in college (Jr - year abroad in Japan) introduced us to Mika oh a year or so ago - instant love. So I hungrily await Mika's new album, and any possibility of seeing up here in the remote corners of NE USA - but not so far from Montreal....so you never know! I've joined the fan club to stay posted on his new album issue and any potential tours in the area. So Hi from Vermont, the coolest state in the USA!!!!

Hi,I'm a new babe here. At first I felt pretty lost and don't know how to fit myself in. I guess partly because my english is not good enough :P

But now I feel better. I find the FAQ are really useful.

Anyway,I enjoy being part of the MFC. :blush-anim-cl:

Hi I'm Vicki, another newbie to the group. I posted a hello thread on the intro page if you want to learn more! I just wanted to say hi here and anyone who wants to be a friend please let me know! I love to make friends and meet new people! Especially someone who shares a love of Mika, cause not many of my friends here at home do...*tear*

Hello! I'm new here and kinda new to the MIKA-verse, ofcourse I have known his music for a long time, but it's only recently that I got infatuated with everything that is Mika :teehee:

I hope to hang around and meet a lot of people that share my infatuation :) And ofcourse follow all Mika related news.

Hello everybody !

I like Mika since the beginning of his carreer but I have fallen in love with him when I saw him in Paris in July 2008. Although I was very far away from the stage, I thought it was a marvellous performance from him.

Before that show I thought he was handsome, good singer and good musician and, on that moment, he suddenly became gorgeous, a divine singing angel and musician... I have completely cracked up for him !

I have decided to register here since they made up a new Mikasounds website, which I was reading regularly. Actually, I wanted to share things and meet French fans because I am going to the 12th June show in Paris.

Nevertheless, I am ready to meet and talk with worldwide fans too :thumb_yello:

Take care all, and keep "Mikamood" !