Misheard Lyrics!

I think it's meant to be "cold and dry", but really, can't be sure :naughty: it's difficult to understand which are the correct lyrics, when you have no idea of the meaning of the song :aah:

+1:boxed:

is not it correct? :aah:

In the first anf third verse he says, "cold and dry" and in the second and fourth verse he says "cold and drunk" :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
and i still hear "teenage cream in a teenage circus":mf_rosetinted:

when my bro listened to wag then all day was singing: teenage jeans in a teenage circus... :roftl:

when my bro listened to wag then all day was singing: teenage jeans in a teenage circus... :roftl:

:roftl:

Mixing it up with katy perry :roftl:

I also hear "cloud" and ill be singing that till the day i die.

At thr gig

Me: RUNNING AROUND LIKE A CLOUD ON PURPOSE!!

mika: *stops music*:blink:Its not cloud...

Me: ill still sing that:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: clouds dont run!!!:sneaky2:

Me: neither do clowns :shun:

:roftl:

Mixing it up with katy perry :roftl:

I also hear "cloud" and ill be singing that till the day i die.

At thr gig

Me: RUNNING AROUND LIKE A CLOUD ON PURPOSE!!

mika: *stops music*:blink:Its not cloud...

Me: ill still sing that:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: clouds dont run!!!:sneaky2:

Me: neither do clowns :shun:

:lmfao:

I will never sing another thing different than..."but it's all in the hands of the pizza pizza man....

What is

"Big boy, come on around

and there we're gonna do baby"

supposed to mean ? :blink:

It's "they'll be calling you baby". :aah:

Usually you don't see guys calling any overweight girl "baby". But a "big boy" will come and call the big girl "baby". :aah: Uh... I'm not good at explaining things. :roftl:

It's "they'll be calling you baby". :aah:

Usually you don't see guys calling any overweight girl "baby". But a "big boy" will come and call the big girl "baby". :aah: Uh... I'm not good at explaining things. :roftl:

They've given the wrong lyrics here :aah:

http://www.metrolyrics.com/big-girl-you-are-beautiful-lyrics-mika.html

thankyou so much ! :huglove:

It's wrong in many places and I didn't hear what he said at first either!:boxed: But in an interview Mika himself quoted the right lyrics.

Generation after generation of Mika-fans are hearing "gonna do" baby and I have a theory why.:naughty: When he says 'calling' he does it with an audible G in the end and, I would guess it's because of his English accent, and then it's hard to hear where the G actually belongs!:wink2:

It's wrong in many places and I didn't hear what he said at first either!:boxed: But in an interview Mika himself quoted the right lyrics.

Generation after generation of Mika-fans are hearing "gonna do" baby and I have a theory why.:naughty: When he says 'calling' he does it with an audible G in the end and, I would guess it's because of his English accent, and then it's hard to hear where the G actually belongs!:wink2:

that made me laugh:teehee::roftl:

yes, youre right... in that interview, he quotes the song, and thats how i knew the lyrics and went like:blink: ooooooooh :naughty:

That's a great theory :thumb_yello:

Do you have a link to that video :teehee: ?