Misheard Lyrics!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I always thought BG was "Big boy coming around and they'll be gonna do baby." And also "Since I'm losing my braces".

I thought Love Today was "Getting in the groove with a big bust on" until I just read some of the past posts on this thread and Lollipop was "Jesus loves her but he wants more".

I thought in the chorus of One Foot Boy it was "One Foot Boy! One Foot Hole!" And Ring Ring was "Playing with me like a king and a crayon"

I still don't have a clue what the lyrics to Billy Brown are.

• 1 month later...

Wow, reading this thread made me realize how much I've misheard Mika's lyrics! I always hear the "finger woman" thing in Blue Eyes too, and about Kick Ass... I'm joining the "silver bladder" and "no bitch to burn" club. :roftl:

I think in Good Gone Girl he sings "when she adored ya the whole room would get to know", right? I always hear "when she had orgy the whole room would get to know"... :lmfao:

Wow, reading this thread made me realize how much I've misheard Mika's lyrics! I always hear the "finger woman" thing in Blue Eyes too, and about Kick Ass... I'm joining the "silver bladder" and "no bitch to burn" club. :roftl:

I think in Good Gone Girl he sings "when she adored ya the whole room would get to know", right? I always hear "when she had orgy the whole room would get to know"... :lmfao:

Naughty :wags_finger:

:roftl:

I hear "Finger woman, you know you should" in Blue eyes :teehee:

My best friend was listening to "Under water" and she heard "I'm your father" instead of "Under water"

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I also heard "finger woman" in Blue Eyes :naughty:

Okay, I have much more :naughty:

BIOTG: I heard it was "blame it on your father when you know he's there" :teehee:

Stuck In the Middle: "ho, ho, ho, you're surrounded by a hole" :lmfao:

Kick Ass: "And we're runner with blah on our needs" :naughty: AND "I can sail the bladder" :lmao:

Big Girl: "You take your schenic girl" and "diet coke and my money screams out"

I'm not really good with listening, that's why :teehee:

Edited by mikahepburn

Okay, I have much more :naughty:

BIOTG: I heard it was "blame it on your father when you know he's there" :teehee:

Stuck In the Middle: "ho, ho, ho, you're surrounded by a hole" :lmfao:

Kick Ass: "And we're runner with blah on our needs" :naughty: AND "I can sail the bladder" :lmao:

Big Girl: "You take your schenic girl" and "diet coke and my money screams out"

I'm not really good with listening, that's why :teehee:

:roftl:

I remembered another one before I went to bed last night!

On WAG, I always hear "Running around again, running for money".

I'm joining the "silver bladder" (...) club

+1

I have to check theses lyrics again.

In Elle me dit I usually hear "Fais c'que tu veux, ton fille" instead of "Fais c'que tu veux, tant pis". I was kinda wondering about it, but as my french isn't that good I thought I might have just missed something. Or that he might actually be singing " mon fille" (completely ignoring the fact he's a guy, I know :naughty: ).

Edited by anapher

Oh thank God I'm not the only one :lmfao:

But I thought it was 'when she had orga' which was some weird orgy I'd never heard of :blink::roftl::roftl:

(moving on swiftly... :aah:)

I'll admit that I'm guilty of this one too...during my first days of listening to the song :roftl:

+1 :blush-anim-cl:

Oh thank God I'm not the only one :lmfao:

But I thought it was 'when she had orga' which was some weird orgy I'd never heard of :blink::roftl::roftl:

(moving on swiftly... :aah:)

+1 :blush-anim-cl:

:lmao:

Girl, you crack me up!

Any other world.

Bitter bitter man as pizza pizza man.:lmao:

yes indeed it is !!! :lmao:

I'd never heard the 'pizza pizza man' and had to listen to the song, it does sound like that a lot! :roftl: When I heard the song for the first time I thought he said "Cause it's all in the hands of a beat to beat summer" :roftl: Now I'm starting to wonder if ANYONE has ever gotten that line right on the first listening...

I'd never heard the 'pizza pizza man' and had to listen to the song, it does sound like that a lot! :roftl: When I heard the song for the first time I thought he said "Cause it's all in the hands of a beat to beat summer" :roftl: Now I'm starting to wonder if ANYONE has ever gotten that line right on the first listening...

how you never heard it? :lmao: It was the first thing I heard..:aah: LOL..:aah: but yea.. It's a pizzza man..:aah: