• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's on my Ipod!! :thumb_yello:

I hate it when people go like 'jason mraz? ow yeah!! he's the guy from I'm yours! I love that song!' :blink: his other songs are just as beautiful, but the only seem to now óne song :thumbdown:

• 1 month later...

I found this vid...

It's called Jason Mraz vs Sweden.

Aww...that's neat-o.

Just discovered he'll be coming to MO in November. Can't wait to get some tix!

He's coming to Toronto in October....

• 2 weeks later...

I also wanted to share Jason's latest blog on myspace -- I thought it was

interesting, given that there was a push to get a certain other curly-haired

artist to perform at the Royal Albert Hall not that long ago:

Something happened during the final bow of the performance last night. The lengthy pose toward my floating feet sent a clean rush of blood to my face, stimulating the nerve endings in the scalp and flushed cheeks, thus activating the tear glands. By the time I stood upright there were wells of water about to breach the levees of my eyelids. I had good reason to be emotional. I had owned the silence in the illustrious Royal Albert Hall in London, a feat any lifer behind a microphone would consider a proud occasion, even if only for a few seconds.

Did this really happen? I asked my Self this question while doubled over in repose, calmly dodging the rounds of applause. It does happen. It did. And then came the realization standing up, "It is happening."

In that moment the brain fought to figure out what next; sort of a fear mechanism designed by, "how am I gonna top this?" Ultimately gratitude seized the experience and won the battle inside and that moment became exactly what it was. A proud moment shared with the 3500 in attendance. The result of a day lived wholy and a song sung truthfully.

mraz-

posted in Stockholm, a few days later...

DSC_0077.jpg

• 2 weeks later...