ok... I think I'll leave for some time...

MegPL

hi y'all... I'm a little bit tired of this little circle of adoration called MFC... you can't say anything these days without being accused of harassing, abuse or reason causing stir in a rainbowy-fluffy-mikaland.

and it's not about you guys... it's me (oh I love to use that line LOL)

it's just I ain't that much into Mika these days....

I don't want to spoil your fun so I'll walk back a little bit...

Have fun.

Remember me well.

Maby I'll come back some day :wink2:

EDIT: or maby I'll just become a reader... so don't get excited if you see me logged in.

ohhh and you can tell Fran he's safe now. I'm gone. No stalker on board LOL

And yes I'm still going to Amsterdam gig so no worries :wink2: I'll meet you all there :thumb_yello:

It was fun to be here (mostly... )so TAKE CARE Y'ALL

Special thanks to:

Ioana, IngievV, rockinbabzz, phunkygal (be good and listen to your momma), Niki, Mana, sariflor, Starrats and foalbaby14 (my sweet little baby sis :naughty:) and all of you who understands me and my jokes perfectly :thumb_yello::wub2:

xxx

Margaret a.k.a MegPL, Sarge, shmeg, Shmegzy, Adulterous Whore, cheeky little stalker and finally megeth. :mf_rosetinted:

PS

nie żegnam się z Wami moje drogie, bo my mamy do pogaduszek swoje miejsce. Wytłumaczę się wieczorem...albo i nie... taka prawda...mam dość kółka wzajemnej adoracji i żeby komuś czegoś nie powiedzieć wolę się wycofać na jakiś czas...a jak po tym czasie będę miała jeszcze ochotę tu wrócić i nie zapomnę hasła to wrócę hehe.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked::boxed:Why would you want to leave the pink fluffy marshmallow???????? It's nice and soft here!!

And pink!:roftl:

Well....see you in Amsterdam....and we'll see if you actually DO manage to stay away, muahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:naughty:

hi y'all... I'm a little bit tired of this little circle of adoration called MFC... you can't say anything these days without being accused of harassing, abuse or reason causing stir in a rainbowy-fluffy-mikaland.

Have fun.

Remember me well.

Maby I'll come back some day

And yes I'm still going to Amsterdam gig so no worries :wink2: I'll meet you all there :thumb_yello:

Special thanks to:

Ioana, IngievV, rockinbabzz, phunkygal (be good and listen to your momma), Niki, Mana, sariflor, Starrats and foalbaby14 (my sweet little baby sis :naughty:) and all of you who understands me and my jokes perfectly :thumb_yello::wub2:

xxx

Margaret a.k.a MegPL, Sarge, shmeg, Shmegzy, Adulterous Whore, cheeky little stalker. :mf_rosetinted:

PS

nie żegnam się z Wami moje drogie, bo my mamy do pogaduszek swoje miejsce. Wytłumaczę się wieczorem...albo i nie... taka prawda...mam dość kółka wzajemnej adoracji i żeby komuś czegoś nie powiedzieć wolę się wycofać na jakiś czas...a jak po tym czasie będę miała jeszcze ochotę tu wrócić i nie zapomnę hasła to wrócę hehe.

You keep your ass over here or you're going to be in some serious trouble lady:mf_rosetinted:

Have fun.

Remember me well.

Maby I'll come back some day

And yes I'm still going to Amsterdam gig so no worries I'll meet you all there

Special thanks to:

Ioana, IngievV, rockinbabzz, phunkygal (be good and listen to your momma), Niki, Mana, sariflor, Starrats and foalbaby14 (my sweet little baby sis ) and all of you who understands me and my jokes perfectly

xxx

Margaret a.k.a MegPL, Sarge, shmeg, Shmegzy, Adulterous Whore, cheeky little stalker. :mf_rosetinted:

PS

cha2066.gif

unsure.gif

sad23.gif

sad23.gif

sad23.gif

BUT I'll see you in AMSTERDAM :punk:

Oh megeth, what to say to my only GF in the whole entire world. You have always made me laugh, even if the things you said weren' meant to be funny. You are an amazing person, and I support everyone's opinion, as long as I am aloud to state mine! So I will misseth you! And Keep in touch!

AWW,Meg!

It's sad to see you go, loved reading your posts and especially love your sig.

But I'll see you in Amsterdam so we can chat there.

Stay safe, take care ;-)