Mika's Dad

yogabear90

I am not trying to pry into Mika's private life or anything, but I was just thinking a few minutes ago that we are always hearing about Mika's mom and sisters, but what about his father?? I am very curious to know what he looks like and all. I wonder if he is as involved with Mika's music as the rest of the family is. I was just curious, and I thought some other people might be, too.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not trying to pry into Mika's private life or anything, but I was just thinking a few minutes ago that we are always hearing about Mika's mom and sisters, but what about his father?? I am very curious to know what he looks like and all. I wonder if he is as involved with Mika's music as the rest of the family is. I was just curious, and I thought some other people might be, too.

In general, we tend not to pry too much into the lives of

Mika's family members who are not in the spotlight with him,

which includes not posting photos of them.

For example, his mom and his sister Yasmine often travel and

appear with him, and work with him -- but his dad seems to

want to keep a low profile and we try to respect that.

You can read more in the Mika FAQ we have here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/faq.php?faq=mikafaq#faq_mfaqs

dcdeb

You bet...Mika's dad seems to be a mystery man.

I know that he's American, and his name is Michael (the namesake of Mica).

I was reading this article, and it says:

"...his father worked in finance, and was ... the son of a US diplomat..."

and also

"...my father had a good job most of the time..."

i was thinking the same, but i thought its a private life so i lost an interest :roftl:

EDIT: Photo deleted. As I posted above, we don't post photos of Mika's dad, and members of

his family who aren't in the business with him. Thanks.

OK: OK: OK:

You can say that again . . . .

bgbhif.gif

how do you know it was his dad?:blink:

'cause we do.

And he was with his mum.

But we NEVER approach him, always leave him be.

Have total respect for the guys privacy.

'cause we do.

And he was with his mum.

But we NEVER approach him, always leave him be.

Have total respect for the guys privacy.

He was with Mika's mum and sisters at the afterparty. He seemed rather shy of the large crowd, so like Rose says, people just let him be.

i just wondered "how" you knew, now i know.

thanks for explaining:thumb_yello:

Saying that his Dad spent the whole time videoing the crowd , smiling away

Yes I was standing near him when Mika walked into the afterparty and he was beaming as everyone cheered. He looked very proud of his son :tears:

i remember at the Birmingham gig his Dad was wandering outside and as soon as people rushed towards him he ran back in side , his Mum was outside chatting to the Q

Saying that his Dad spent the whole time videoing the crowd , smiling away

sweeeeet:wub2:

Yes I was standing near him when Mika walked into the afterparty and he was beaming as everyone cheered. He looked very proud of his son :tears:

nice, so nice...and he really have something to be very proud of...:wub2:

Bless him, that's really sweet :wub2:

He was at the Big Girl shoot as well as some of the gigs I've been to so the idea that floats around that he doesn't support his son is odd.

I had a nice chat with him at the afterparty and he is really reserved but obviously proud too.

He's the one working hard around the world whilst Mrs P and the girls get to travel with Mika and do all the creative stuff.

I think it's as simple as that.

It's like we don't see much of Zulieka and Fortune but I suspect we will as they get older.

It's like we don't see much of Zulieka and Fortune but I suspect we will as they get older.

Fortuné didn't stop photographing throughout the London gigs. Even if he has other long term ambitions I would think it's certainly a worthwhile experience to travel with the entourage for a bit once he's finished school.

Fortuné didn't stop photographing throughout the London gigs. Even if he has other long term ambitions I would think it's certainly a worthwhile experience to travel with the entourage for a bit once he's finished school.

so you saw fortuné too?:blink:

does he look anything like mika:das: