Mika Exclusif "ELLE" France Magazine June, 30th 2008

mari62

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

July 4th: interesting day:

now I can celebrate July 4th ( in a different way then those across the sea to me!)

woot!

OMG OMG OMG

i can't wait! he so reminds me of Mozart for some reason. its like things I have always wanted to see is happening! OMG OMG!

..I can't be there 1 BUT I WANT PICS AND STORIES AND VIDS!

Here the following and the end of the article:

"To help him, everybody put himself in it: his mother to whom he is very closed, his two sisters, Paloma who worked on suits and Zuleika, student designer to Esmod in China, who requisitioned a factory in Peking to make make a puppet of 100 metres long. And Christian Louboutin, naturally. " Generally, I distrust the industri of the fashion, which applies especially to sell parfums to refloat cash desks, what I find quite depressing.I am also held far from the musical industry, I never read magazines dealing with music, to not feel myself in competition with the others. Side fashion, I consider Yves Saint Laurent as one of the biggest artists of the world. I also like Alexander McQueen's visual language. As for Louboutin, I like the fact that he is so obsessed by his profession."This last one had already noticed Mika through a paper in the press. " He spoke about his childhood, and about mockeries which he underwent at school because he got dressed as a parrot. And I recognized myself. I say that we had had the same difficult childhood, even if we both crossed her successfully."

Mika's one will nevertheless have known other events: when he is 8 years old, his father banker is taking in hostage during seven months in the embassade of the United States in Kuwait, at the beginning of the Gulf War. " My life really fell over at this moment. I lost my feeling of safety."[...]

Today Mika has only an urge: do not base on his laurels and be renewed. " Even if it makes a little frightens. Everything arrived so fast. One and a half year ago, I was unknown. Today, this profession became all my life. Even if I keep the same circle of friends with whom I go on holiday and with whom I go out from time to time."

In the solitude of his apartment of London (white with objects of color) in basement, which he did not want to leave, he collects furniture and the paintings of the australian artist Sophie Blackall (as well as the drawings of Jim Woodring and Tony Millionaire, two rather cult American draftsmen) and spend his days and his nights to work. Or to look for correspondences between his work and that of the other creators on the internet.As the one of this Indian artist, Ashok Sukumaran, who created "Glow Positioning System", a way of public GPS which allows people in the streets of Bombay to illuminate one moment buildings and monuments of their city. " And allows them to look the reality differently ". Mika, the lunar clown of the Parc des Princes, does not take himself otherwise."

Intersting,thanks :thumb_yello:

July 4th: interesting day:

now I can celebrate July 4th ( in a different way then those across the sea to me!)

woot!

OMG OMG OMG

i can't wait! he so reminds me of Mozart for some reason. its like things I have always wanted to see is happening! OMG OMG!

..I can't be there 1 BUT I WANT PICS AND STORIES AND VIDS!

I've always thought that, and Mozart lived in a small apartment in Vienna, I went there when I was on holiday in Austria. It's not very big, just the size of a couple of big rooms.

And Miss_Lollipop54, good job on the translation.

Last page:

Immagine16.png

Immagine18.png

See that Star bracelet under his watch???? I gave him that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty::shocked:

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woowwwwwwww!!!!

you`re so luckyyy!!!!!!

the pics are wonderful and mika looks amazinggg! :mf_lustslow:

I've always thought that, and Mozart lived in a small apartment in Vienna, I went there when I was on holiday in Austria. It's not very big, just the size of a couple of big rooms.

And Miss_Lollipop54, good job on the translation.

Rose! thanks so much for the email by the way!

I still am Dr Who deprived ( darn Canadian Television)

but at least I can watch and be amazed!

its going to be such an awesome concert. On that day I am getting off early at work and might wear something MIKAish in honour of July 4th. hmmmm

now I can celebrate July 4th (parties all week! the massive July 1st party is tommorow with over 40,000 people in the harbour!)

yeah, doesn't it sound AMAZING? i like the idea of having the trapeze artists as well! that would be so cool if that made it into the show!!! :thumb_yello:

i think it would be cool if MIKA did the trapeze swinging while singing!!! lol now THAT would be one heck of a show!!

hey mika - i can do flips and other cheerleading tricks.... PUT ME IN THE SHOW!!

Especially for PhunkyGal!!

:wub2:

Tatty Devine jewellery!! ....bizarre! He has the best taste ever!!...I love that store and have the most fantastic lollipop necklace...well I would have to have it if its a lollipop wouldn't I!!! LOL!!

P34636-3578_4Tatemodern.jpg

xx

Especially for PhunkyGal!!

Tatty Devine jewellery!! ....bizarre! He has the best taste ever!!...I love that store and have the most fantastic lollipop necklace...well I would have to have it if its a lollipop wouldn't I!!! LOL!!

P34636-3578_4Tatemodern.jpg

xx

:shocked::shocked: i want that bracelet!!!:mf_lustslow:

sorry i really want to be an art historian and i studied all those kinds of stuff last year:wub2:

now if only i lived in france i would....wait:shocked: my mom is in paris atm!!! i could ask her to pick me up one!:yay: that makes me sooo excitied!

Have to admit he is looking sooo cute and reading what's in store for this gig is making me soooo sad cos I don't have tix or anything :crybaby:I thought I was gonna be strong about not going but now it's getting nearer and I'm feeling all panicky about not going.

anyway thanks people for posting the lovely pix.

:shocked::shocked: i want that bracelet!!!:mf_lustslow:

sorry i really want to be an art historian and i studied all those kinds of stuff last year:wub2:

now if only i lived in france i would....wait:shocked: my mom is in paris atm!!! i could ask her to pick me up one!:yay: that makes me sooo excitied!

You can order online!! £35.00

here is the link:

http://www.tate.org.uk/shop/range.do?id=381

xx