2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am broke. Amsterdam took all the money i have borrowed from different people. :boxed:

do you have that pic of Meeks and me kind of? that would so cheer me up...

yup, will send you the pix in a few minutes.

and about munich, i'm sure it'll take a while until the next tour, so you have time to save a bit of money. :wink2:

now here come the uncut but small photos of the meet+greet - if you see yourself in one of them and want a bigger version without text for yourself, let me know by PM (i'll number the pix, so you can tell me which one you want). will post cut versions (ie just mika) of the pix later.

l_4c04bb97dd4ac29def0eedb552c8c801.jpg

l_a975ce28a15818baf415e2724dc7226d.jpg

l_56d217c9f19da988ac869750e17910e7.jpg

l_63280c7a6d3698651c3204e9951d4663.jpg

l_62723e15510b2b4b6588dd536c9724ec.jpg

You look like you are plotting to kill whatever you are staring at.

Vanessa: damn bird in that tree! i will kill all of you birds! you think i am crazy? well, WELL! You will see just how crazy i am! *whips out plastic knife*

I'm not a killer :roftl:

:naughty::roftl:

Ioana, I admire you for your security-amazingness

Oh and people, if you want to get some of the security on your side, give them lollipops:roftl: Worked for me:naughty:

i thought the securities threw the lollipops back to you? :blink: btw: what did Mika say when you gave him the award?

agnieszka!!! I'm so sorry I couldn't speak to you for longer, but we met in a weird moment, I had kinda lost my friends in the crowd and I was looking for them, so you didn't catch me in my best moment lol

the experience at the airport sounds fun :roftl: and I have to agree about the meet&greet thingie, there had to be a few people who spoilt it again! although I have to admit I took pics of him too when he was like 50cm away from me :roftl: but I would have never followed him.

I hope you'll get to meet him again soon, and I hope we'll meet again and talk a bit more :wink2:

lol, that was funny..

-are you cath85?

-yeah, hi

-hi, i'm agnieszka

-oh!

*hug* and moving on :naughty:

and the beginning of Grace Kelly, i find it really funny :naughty:

patricia4u in her beautiful dress:

l_f9738dce8a017a6130fce16683f14178.jpg

Oh that's really beautiful... :thumb_yello:

How long did it take you to make that... looks increbible

I've also finally realised that it was Vanessa that I was stood next to at the front at Hammersmith finally... :wink2:

Took me bloody long enough... :roftl:

i thought the securities threw the lollipops back to you? :blink: btw: what did Mika say when you gave him the award?

Yeah after they took one, they told me to open the gate but I thought she said open your bag so I did and she looked at me like wtf? and then I was like: ooooh and I opened the gate and took the lollies back:roftl:

I actually gave it to John to make sure he'd get it because I didn't know about the meet and greet thing at that point. Afterwards I was happy I did because now he had the time to look at it and stuff.

Starrats asked him if he got it, he said yes was it yours? She said no it was hers and pointed at me and then he came to me, shook my hand and said: Thank you so much for the award and that he really liked it and Starrats asked if he saw the spellingmistake and he smiled and said: Yes and it made me smile.