2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah. Just have a little patience, Niki will be back this afternoon.

OK thanks :naughty:

A lot of MFCers have been getting over-excited, even though I told them not to get their hopes up

Glad to hear you got back safely. :biggrin2:

Oh, and to stay on topic, I'm trying to see if I can find some pics that are good enough to post. (Most of my pics could be described as 'Blurry Mika' or 'Empty stage'. :roftl:)

Going to upload my pictures:mf_rosetinted:

It's over the 100, they're not all good, but they're better than the ones I deleted already.

The deleted ones could be described as: Helicopter man, stupid guy who puts hand right in front of Mika, superunclear pic, looks as if the maker who took this pic fainted.

Hey didn't you know there is a thread for those "special" pictures, and it is really really funny, you should add your pics there:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10092

Btw, I also loved his outfit in the backstage .. Just simple but :wub2:

Pink T-shirt (?), brown jacket, green all stars .. Don't know what kind of pants though :blush-anim-cl: (I don't pay attention to that area apperently :roftl:)

Lovely guy :wub2:

If I had the chance I would slap Mika butt :naughty:too!

:shocked:

(mee too:das:)

Aww, isn't it nice when you find Mika confetti in random places? Check your bras, girls!

*cheks her bra*

nothing:blink:

Nah. Just have a little patience, Niki will be back this afternoon.

:hair:

Hey that Rain link there is mine ;)

I'm Biekjuh on Youtube :)

haha

IT WAS AWESOME!!!

No other concert I've been to, was such a show!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

p.s. I just put my Hello in the introduction page and I hate it that I didnt know there was a kind of meet and greet afterwards. Next time I'll wait LOOOOOOOOOONGGG!!! We didn't wait, because usually there is no meet and greet with artists after a gig that's outside... :(

Thank you everyone for your reports and photos and videos!!

Thank youuu :huglove:

After me, there was a woman with a 5 year old kid. During the act before Lollipop, she was like:

In the queue, Ingie, Starrats and me were filmed and photographed a lot. Probably because we were behaving like total goofballs

Niki made a vid of us, in the queue, but I thought she was taking a picture, so I just smiled

She said Ingie singing Billy Brown looked even more ridiculous as me, so I'm safe

:lmao:

We walked to the parking and the atmosphere there was great; the cars had to queue but in almost every car people were listening to LICM! And people were singing and of course I asked my dad to listen to LICM too!

Haha :punk:

Afterwards we went outside and just stood there talking a bit, they placed fences, problaby for Mika coming out. And then it started to rain and they counted us and told us we could get in backstage. Mika came out but wasn't allowed to sign anything or to speak, he just went round in the backstage. It was nice seeing him, didn't say much, just thanked him.

Ohhh, so it wasn't an afterparty, just that he let you inside because it was raining. How nice. And much better organised than just going outside and having a crowd of people.

Sam Sparro:

samsparrouk3.jpg

Haha, now I see what everyone said about his clothes :P

Mika and astronaut boy:

mikaandastronautboybk3.jpg

Lol! Love this picture!

DSC00001.jpg

This is a testpicture. Ingie, me, Starrats

Awww!

- Sam Sparro was alright. I'm not a big fan of his music, but he gave away a good show. When he'd taken of his colourful poncho, he was singing 'Black and gold'. But he got cold and at one point he sang 'Damn it's cold' instead of 'Black and gold'. ^^

:roftl:

Is there a need for more videos?

I don't know who else made videos, because mine are pretty bad

But if you guys want them, I'll upload them as soon as I'm home (this evening).

Of course we do!!!

Did you add me?:naughty:

Oh and, my myspace is private, but the photoalbum isn't:wink2:So you just have to click on Images and video's, and you can see it

images and videos?

i can't see it:blink:

Did you add me?:naughty:

Oh and, my myspace is private, but the photoalbum isn't:wink2:So you just have to click on Images and video's, and you can see it

:roftl: Really? I'm slow :naughty: Too bad, I added you anyway :tongue2:

*looks at pictures*