Christine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2651439368_6d0f414386.jpg

I get it - the clown he takes around is made of fabric :P I like it.

2650831479_ca84deeebb_o.jpg

It looks awesome in the dark too.

2651442708_2f7e7ccecf.jpg

*just listening to rain*

Ohh, I love the piano bit too, and also hate the backing vocals at the end :boxed: It's a bit like "Shut up! I just wanna hear Mika!!" :P

3348048.jpg

*just watching Big Girl* :drool: It looks like he's wearing leather because of the lighting :roftl:

Here 3 pics from me:

p1100504lw3.jpg

I really love his t-shirt

p1100508sv1.jpg

I have more, but I can't post them before Friday I have to go now and I won't be on my own computer before then

I wanted to post them today,but photobucket was being an ***

Thank you for posting them! So do I! :wub2:

Here are some of my pictures

but for now,I'm to tired to speak here on the forum

See you in a couple of hours,and than I'll post some more

s6300193ll5.jpg

s6300186uw6.jpg

Thanks :wub2: I also love the green shirt, and the polka dot shirt :wub2:

Was just watching the Holy Johnny video, loved Sam's bit :lmao: but what was that at the very end? An american voice talking about something about downtown Beiruit?

And what the frick is with all the butt slapping going on? :roftl:

3348074.jpg

Was just watching the Holy Johnny video, loved Sam's bit :lmao: but what was that at the very end? An american voice talking about something about downtown Beiruit?

And what the frick is with all the butt slapping going on? :roftl:

3348074.jpg

:lmfao:

That big girl has a huge crush on Mika :naughty:

:lmfao:

That big girl has a huge crush on Mika :naughty:

:lmao: Is it the same one from Werchter? :naughty::naughty:

On a ranodm note (sorryyyy) but did the email we just got imply that that those louboutin shoes will be sold? "A Mika shoe" not "Mika's pair of shoes" :blink::shocked:

On a ranodm note (sorryyyy) but did the email we just got imply that that those louboutin shoes will be sold? "A Mika shoe" not "Mika's pair of shoes" :blink::shocked:

wait, what email?

why am I not getting these emails fast?

someone was talking about an email they got yesterday and I just got it today :thumbdown:

thanks for posting those guys!!

Yeah I'm pretty sure :naughty:

No, it's talking about the "Louboutin" video on MikaSounds where Mika films designs for the shoes he wore at PDP.

wait, what email?

why am I not getting these emails fast?

someone was talking about an email they got yesterday and I just got it today

thanks for posting those guys!!

It is pretty random. I get like 3 of each sent to my hotmail inbox, and they all come at different times. And also it says they were sent at 3.10pm Wednesday 9th, but I got them all before 2pm :naughty:

:blink:

Yeah I'm pretty sure

:naughty: Okay, I need to compare front on pictures now. That dirty dirty Big Girl (I'm so jealous)

Werchter girl:

007_MIKA_1920.jpg

Westerpark girl:

3348068.jpg

Yeah you're right, it is the same one :naughty:

3348075.jpg

Check out the look she's giving him.

I just noticed installment is spelt wrong in the email. Mikasounds really does a good job of screwing up the spelling/grammar of everything, don't they. That shoe thing is probably just really badly worded.

Actually the funny thing is, people in department stores talk like that about shoes:

"Are you looking for a pink shoe to go with your dress, or would a black shoe be better?"

"Perhaps a red pant would look better on you"

"A Mika shoe" and soon maybe "a Mika pant" too:naughty:

*slaps self* off topic, sorry.

Actually the funny thing is, people in department stores talk like that about shoes:

"Are you looking for a pink shoe to go with your dress, or would a black shoe be better?"

"A Mika shoe" and soon maybe "a Mika pant" too:naughty:

it may be off topic but that was incredibly entertaining.

:roftl: :roftl:

"definetly working that Mika look"

hi everyone! just quick checking in while girls are having breakfast. in short - great show, terrible meeting afterwards, Mika nice as always and people crowding into his face in the end, i dunno why i would expect sth else but silly me, i did. anyway, i got a better spot than in Paris, the middle of the first row. that would be perfect if the stage wasn't so high. every time he was on piano i could barely see him or didn't at all. :boxed: but anyway, got two vids and lots of pics which i'll post when i come back home which is tomorrow. it was great to meet some people though i didn't meet a lot of them. queuing was nice also 'cause there was six of us from Poland and it's like a world record :wink2: that was my last Mika gig for who knows how long, it feels a bit weird. but it was great. don't hit me though. anusiak and emka are b!tching that i didn't write anything about them. well, that was their first gig ever and they loved it. however, i think it would be even better if it was just him and the music. i don't need a circus. but don't kill me for saying that, i know there was a lot of his hard work put into that. anyway, i'm so tired i probably don't make any sense. bye bye and see ya tomorrow.

"A Mika shoe" and soon maybe "a Mika pant" too

:lmao:!!

hi everyone! just quick checking in while girls are having breakfast. in short - great show, terrible meeting afterwards, Mika nice as always and people crowding into his face in the end, i dunno why i would expect sth else but silly me, i did. anyway, i got a better spot than in Paris, the middle of the first row. that would be perfect if the stage wasn't so high. every time he was on piano i could barely see him or didn't at all. but anyway, got two vids and lots of pics which i'll post when i come back home which is tomorrow. it was great to meet some people though i didn't meet a lot of them. queuing was nice also 'cause there was six of us from Poland and it's like a world record that was my last Mika gig for who knows how long, it feels a bit weird. but it was great. don't hit me though. anusiak and emka are b!tching that i didn't write anything about them. well, that was their first gig ever and they loved it. however, i think it would be even better if it was just him and the music. i don't need a circus. but don't kill me for saying that, i know there was a lot of his hard work put into that. anyway, i'm so tired i probably don't make any sense. bye bye and see ya tomorrow.

:woot_jump:

Oh are you serious? People still ruined it? :boxed:

Hooray for the Polish-record! :P

Thanks for the report! Why aren't you having breakfast? :P

And I was just watching MI (My computer screwed up and I had to restart). That is just fricking adorable. :wub2:

FmBm2 (1 hour ago)

Does he say "basically, I'm bad"?

haha

:roftl: Yeah, he says (in dutch) "If you hear dutch" *sigh* *couple of jibberish sounds trying to say something, no idea what* -- "basically I'm bad" :naughty:

I don't know what he was trying to say, but in Werchter he just said "My dutch is really bad, this is Billy Brown." .. it was probably something like that again but he forgot it :naughty:

must have been the very end fd...cause kath texted me it was all very polite and relaxed.......:blink:

she said it was different from brixton, but maybe she missed the last bit.

oh well

time to improve till madrid!:wink2:

at the end....they were 150 taken from the first rows, as i understood...so not only 'polite' and 'relaxed' mfcers (:naughty:) but maybe also newbies at their first experience in a meet and greet...as in brixton...they just get too excited!:wink2:

but i'm guessing...i need to know more....