2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

must have been the very end fd...cause kath texted me it was all very polite and relaxed.......:blink:

she said it was different from brixton, but maybe she missed the last bit.

oh well

time to improve till madrid!:wink2:

at the end....they were 150 taken from the first rows, as i understood...so not only 'polite' and 'relaxed' mfcers (:naughty:) but maybe also newbies at their first experience in a meet and greet...as in brixton...they just get too excited!:wink2:

but i'm guessing...i need to know more....

Ohhh , yeh my impression was it was well organised

Ohhh hum , 150 is a lot ..:shocked:

Thanks for the update yup

Yes we will be ohh so polite <passes tea and scones>:naughty:

Brilliant photos, thank you! :wub2:

Meet & greet looks so relaxed -- siiiiiigh... and so far away... :tears:

dcdeb

aahh yes thank you for the awesome pics and vids:thumb_yello:

my thoughts exactly Deb.. sooo faaar faar away!!!:thumbdown:

Our Mika looks like he is having a fab time:wub2: soo cool:mf_lustslow:

ok my turn my turn,me me me .pleeze!!! ohh to see him LIVE!!!:aah:

Ohhh hum , 150 is a lot ..:shocked:

Yes we will be ohh so polite <passes tea and scones>:naughty:

mmmmmmmm

now wendi is texting they were around 75.....

i repeat....need to know more!:bleh:

yes please *takes coffee*

i'm awake since 3.30 tonight....must be madrid influence!:naughty:

more from wendi: MOST behaved

so there's always someone not behaving...but i'm afraid they are just too excited...:blink:

Thanks everyone for your reports, pictures and videos!

I hope the meet and greet did not go that bad at the end, that there were not that many people all over his face :boxed:...

FD, have a tea and scone with Mika and the MFCers for me in Madrid darling :thumb_yello:!

Thanks everyone for your reports' date=' pictures and videos!

I hope the meet and greet did not go that bad at the end, that there were not that many people all over his face :boxed:...

FD, have a tea and scone with Mika and the MFCers for me in Madrid darling :thumb_yello:![/quote']

Of course I will darllingggggggggggggg:roftl::thumb_yello:

You so nearly came last night! :roftl:

Thanks a lot everybody for the reports, pics and vids! I'm soooo glad you all had such a wonderful time :boing:

Ohhh hum , 150 is a lot ..

Yes we will be ohh so polite <passes tea and scones>

Yes we will, of course my dear, we are always sooo polite!:bleh: *wants some tea and scones*

mmmmmmmm

now wendi is texting they were around 75.....

i repeat....need to know more!:bleh:

yes please *takes coffee*

i'm awake since 3.30 tonight....must be madrid influence!:naughty:

more from wendi: MOST behaved

so there's always someone not behaving...but i'm afraid they are just too excited...:blink:

Madrid influence!!!:roftl::roftl:

Part 1:

Getting in Amsterdam and queueing.

We left home at 10 o clock in the morning. The plan was to get in Weesp at 12. That didn't happen, cause there was work everywhere on the road, and it rained. We lost the way, and ended up being there at 13.00

Then my dad discovered he didnt close the autodoor, so he went back:doh:

We would meet him again at 14.00 on the Dam, and then to go straight to Westerpark.

Ofcourse my mom was too slow in the shops, so we were there at 14.15.

Then we went to the wrong busstation.:doh:

Finally we found te good bus, and it was 15.00 when we arrived.

There weren't many people yet.

I saw Vanessa, wich was funny. We just stared at each other like: Hmm..is that her?:naughty:

And then we smiled and ran to each other.

She took me with her to a few others, and I met violetsky, who I tried to teach some Dutch, wich was funny. I learned her to say ''Kip vanavond'', wich is the same as ''chicken tonight''. Then I met Greta, Sariflor..

I asked Vanessa if Ircazo was there already. I walked to her, and hugged her.

I also met Meg,Rose, Diana, Babzz, Queenie and Niki27.

Then I saw Ingie and Starrats, and walked to them.

We were probably the most enthousiastic people, cause we were singing and dancing all the time:naughty:

Then suddenly we heard Relax, and found out Mika was doing the soundcheck.

Ingie and I climbed on the fences, and saw him with the band. We waved, and he waved back:naughty:

And then the security guys came to tell us to get of the fences.

Ingie asked him if he wanted a lollipop:naughty:She threw the bag with lollipops over the fence, but got it back later.

And at 18.00 they opened the fences.

At 17.30 everyone stood up and ran to the fences. Some woman from the Italian fanclub tried to push me away with her giant butt:sneaky2:

My parents and little sister were behind some other people, who were behind me.

Then the fences opened. The security checked if you got anything what was forbidden to take with you, and they almost didn't let Ingie in because of her award. So I couldn't get in either, cause she was before me, and next to me were other people ofcourse.

Then we ran to the barrier in front of the stage. We lost Starrats.

We were on the first row, at Martin's side. My parents were on the 3rd row after that catwalk thing. My mom told me later that Starrats stood a row before them.

That was part 1.

Part 2. The support acts and waiting.

We were waiting and waiting and waiting, and found out Rose and MegPL were very close to us, wich was nice, cause we could talk.

The background music was....very Mika's taste. I was like: Hmm, should he have chosen that himself?:naughty:

Then Standing in the way of control came on and I said: He must have chosen the music!:roftl:

And then the song I want candy came, and we were singing I want Andy instead:naughty:And Meg sang I want Martin.

Ingie said she wished she had made an MFC thing. I gave her my paper, on wich I had written: MFC, and under that my username and real name.

She signed it when we were still queueing:naughty:

I ripped my name of, and Ingie wrote under MikaFanClub: Rocks your socks off!

The support acts:

Sam Sparro was really good, and he wore funny clothes:naughty:

We sang along with Black and Gold, and he did a good cover of Gipsy Woman by Crystal Waters.

Hercules and the Love Affair: IMO they were really boring. I didnt like their songs, and they were waaaay too long.

Plus one of the singers was dancing quite slutty, and the other one couldnt dance at all. We didnt know whether it was a girl or a boy. When it took of it's sunglasses, we still couldnt figure it out.

Then there was background music again, we still had to wait for a bit...

Part 3 coming up...

Guess what time it is?

It's time for my report!

:woot_jump:

Part 1:

Getting in Amsterdam and queueing.

We left home at 10 o clock in the morning. The plan was to get in Weesp at 12. That didn't happen, cause there was work everywhere on the road, and it rained. We lost the way, and ended up being there at 13.00

Then my dad discovered he didnt close the autodoor, so he went back:doh:

We would meet him again at 14.00 on the Dam, and then to go straight to Westerpark.

Ofcourse my mom was too slow in the shops, so we were there at 14.15.

Then we went to the wrong busstation.

Finally we found te good bus, and it was 15.00 when we arrived.

There weren't many people yet.

I saw Vanessa, wich was funny. We just stared at each other like: Hmm..is that her?

And then we smiled and ran to each other.

She took me with her to a few others, and I met violetsky, who I tried to teach some Dutch, wich was funny. I learned her to say ''Kip vanavond'', wich is the same as ''chicken tonight''. Then I met Greta, Sariflor..

I asked Vanessa if Ircazo was there already. I walked to her, and hugged her.

I also met Meg,Rose, Diana, Babzz, Queenie and Niki27.

Then I saw Ingie and Starrats, and walked to them.

We were probably the most enthousiastic people, cause we were singing and dancing all the time

Then suddenly we heard Relax, and found out Mika was doing the soundcheck.

Ingie and I climbed on the fences, and saw him with the band. We waved, and he waved back

And then the security guys came to tell us to get of the fences.

Ingie asked him if he wanted a lollipop She threw the bag with lollipops over the fence, but got it back later.

And at 18.00 they opened the fences.

At 17.30 everyone stood up and ran to the fences. Some woman from the Italian fanclub tried to push me away with her giant butt

My parents and little sister were behind some other people, who were behind me.

Then the fences opened. The security checked if you got anything what was forbidden to take with you, and they almost didn't let Ingie in because of her award. So I couldn't get in either, cause she was before me, and next to me were other people ofcourse.

Then we ran to the barrier in front of the stage. We lost Starrats.

We were on the first row, at Martin's side. My parents were on the 3rd row after that catwalk thing. My mom told me later that Starrats stood a row before them.

That was part 1.

Part 2. The support acts and waiting.

We were waiting and waiting and waiting, and found out Rose and MegPL were very close to us, wich was nice, cause we could talk.

The background music was....very Mika's taste. I was like: Hmm, should he have chosen that himself?

Then Standing in the way of control came on and I said: He must have chosen the music!

And then the song I want candy came, and we were singing I want Andy insteadAnd Meg sang I want Martin.

Ingie said she wished she had made an MFC thing. I gave her my paper, on wich I had written: MFC, and under that my username and real name.

She signed it when we were still queueing

I ripped my name of, and Ingie wrote under MikaFanClub: Rocks your socks off!

The support acts:

Sam Sparro was really good, and he wore funny clothes

We sang along with Black and Gold, and he did a good cover of Gipsy Woman by Crystal Waters.

Hercules and the Love Affair: IMO they were really boring. I didnt like their songs, and they were waaaay too long.

Plus one of the singers was dancing quite slutty, and the other one couldnt dance at all. We didnt know whether it was a girl or a boy. When it took of it's sunglasses, we still couldnt figure it out.

Then there was background music again, we still had to wait for a bit...

Part 3 coming up...

:lmao: :lmao:

Linde, your report is absolutely fantastic! :biggrin2::woot_jump:

*waits for the rest* :cheerful_h4h:

Of course I will darllingggggggggggggg:roftl::thumb_yello:

You so nearly came last night! :roftl:

I know :naughty:. But I'll be in Nimes already... Sightseeing and improving my culture :mf_rosetinted:.

Oh, I forgot to tell a bit.

Andy came during Hercules and the Love Affair. He danced a bit and took pics of Rose and talked to her, he did that aswell during Mika.

Ingie made a little vid of Andy dancing:naughty:

The concert:

We had the same intro as Paris and Arras (did Arras had the same as Paris?)

When the first chords of Relax began, we began to scream very loud.

And then Mika came. He wore a white t-shirt with big polka dots, black skinny jeans with the silver stripe, the silver Laboutin shoes, and that jacket he wore at Werchter.

We sang every song along. I almost couldnt hear Mika.

Then Big girl came, and the big girls threw a giant inflatable milkshake into the audience.

During the beginning of My interpretation he made a few mistakes and said he felt like a kid on pianolessons again, like someone told.

Billy Brown with the Royal Sympathy band with clownheads, Mika talking Dutch...

Any Other World, beautiful as always..

Then Ring ring, and I began to wonder what happened to Stuck in the middle.

Then I just cant get enough, wich was great..

Then Stuck in the middle finally! We had the tapdancing kid aswell, and I love that little father-son show Mika put of with the kid.

Then the audience had to do the zupapapa thing, and it was a bit of a competition. In the end our side was the best side.

Holy Johnny (or was that even before SITM?) came, and I like the new version more than the old one. The old one was too country-ish.

Happy ending, wich was beautiful. Someone threw a bear on stage, and Mika picked it up and gave it to Saranayde.

Then there were balloons everywhere.

And that clown flied again.

And then Love Today came. My parents took a really good pic of Mika with Gray Skelly I think.

Then just..well, Love Today. And the drumsolo ofcourse. Shirtless ofcourse:das:

Then Grace Kelly came. It was really good. I forgot what happened exactly.

And then they went off to change clothes for Lollipop.

We began to wonder when Rain would come.

Lollipop was really good aswell. They had lollipop girls wich were just random girls who they took out of the queue in the morning.

If I was there, and they would have asked me, I would have said no. Don't understand me wrong, it looks like fun, but I just didn't want to miss this for that. Glad they didn't ask me.

After me, there was a womand with a 5 year old kid. During the act before Lollipop, she was like: :shocked:

Saranayde was really funny during Lollipop. There was a clown with a plush dog, and she acted as if she was scared, and ran around and did wacky dances..

Then they got off, and Ingie and I saw that they put the keyboard on stage again, and that Sam, Saranayde and David stood next to it.

We said together: RAIN! For sure!

And it was Rain. It was really beautiful. We were singing along. Everyone was like: How do you know the lyrics, it's new!

I was like: Yeeeeeeaaah, thats something you'd like to know, now don't you?:das:

And then he did the Relax encore, wich was really good aswell.

Mika talked a bit Dutch before some things, and it was really good. Basically, the whole gig was fantastic.

After the gig there was a meet and greet. But you only could go in if you had a sticker, wich I didn't have ofcourse:boxed:

But I think that in the end, a lot of people have gone in there without sticker.

So, I didn't meet him:tears:

Then we decided to focus on the merchandise. I wanted a t-shirt.

When we came there:

1. It was too crowded

2. My size wasn't there anymore.

Then we went to the busstation, but there were thousands of people, so it was lots of pushing. We were with lots of people in the bus. I almost couldn't breath.

When we went to the train, we were in the train with almost only people who went to see Mika.

I was so tired, and I slept in the car.

We arrived at home at 2 o clock, and I discovered I had some confetti in my pockets. Aaah, magic confetti:naughty:

That was my report.

Pics will come up later.

I held the MFC thing up, but I don't know if Mika saw it.

In the queue, Ingie, Starrats and me were filmed and photographed a lot. Probably because we were behaving like total goofballs:naughty:

During the concert we were often filmed aswell.

When I saw myself on the big screen holding the MFC thing, I felt proud:punk:

Niki made a vid of us, in the queue, but I thought she was taking a picture, so I just smiled:lmao:She said: Linde, don't look stupid! Say something.

I was like: Why? She was like: I was making a video!

I was like: OH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MAKING A PICTURE:shocked::blush-anim-cl:

She said Ingie singing Billy Brown looked even more ridiculous as me, so I'm safe:naughty:Although I'm not sure about that

Oh, and even my dad, who always said Mika was a stupid fckn gay, was impressed. He was like: THAT WAS AMAZING!:punk:

After the gig there was a meet and greet. But you only could go in if you had a sticker, wich I didn't have ofcourse:boxed:

But I think that in the end, a lot of people have gone in there without sticker.

So, I didn't meet him:tears:

:blink:

A sticker? I didn't have one, and most people around me didn't have one either, I'm quite sure of that. Actually, I haven't seen anyone with/heard anyone about a sticker.

Sucks you couldn't get in though! :huglove:

Four other girls couldn't get in either, at least two of them from mfc (Mariposa and Haeschen02 if I'm correct) because apparently they were told they were too late. That was just really weird. :blink:

Oh, and when Mika came out they told us beforehand he wouldn't sign anything and he wasn't allowed to talk. He did talk a bit though, he shook hands with everyone and some people took a picture with him. I'm pretty sure he didn't sign anything.

In the end some people did go up to him, but most people stayed in their place. (I was extremely glad they took us inside, cause it had just started to rain again. :naughty:)

Sounds brilliant Linde! Sorry you ddin't have a sticker

But it was a great show based on your report so awesome! :punk:

Can't wait for pictures!

Yeah it was awesome:wub2:And I'm so glad I met everyone I wanted to meet, except for Mika:naughty:

A sticker? I didn't have one, and most people around me didn't have one either, I'm quite sure of that. Actually, I haven't seen anyone with/heard anyone about a sticker.

Sucks you couldn't get in though! :huglove:

Four other girls couldn't get in either, at least two of them from mfc (Mariposa and Haeschen02 if I'm correct) because apparently they were told they were too late. That was just really weird.

Oh, and when Mika came out they told us beforehand he wouldn't sign anything and he wasn't allowed to talk. He did talk a bit though, he shook hands with everyone and some people took a picture with him. I'm pretty sure he didn't sign anything.

In the end some people did go up to him, but most people stayed in their place. (I was extremely glad they took us inside, cause it had just started to rain again. )

That's weird, I was one of the first persons, together with Ingie and Starrats:blink:They just said: He, you can't go in there, you don't have the afterparty sticker. We were like: What sticker?:blink:We only knew the bracelets for the circle. But Ingie had to give him the award, and I think that in the end, she and Starrats did go in there.

It's not really fair:boxed:

That's weird, I was one of the first persons, together with Ingie and Starrats:blink:They just said: He, you can't go in there, you don't have the afterparty sticker. We were like: What sticker?:blink:We only knew the bracelets for the circle. But Ingie had to give him the award, and I think that in the end, she and Starrats did go in there.

It's not really fair:boxed:

:blink: Very strange. Yeah, Ingie and Starrats were there.

That's not fair indeed! :huglove: