2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And it was Rain. It was really beautiful. We were singing along. Everyone was like: How do you know the lyrics, it's new!

I was like: Yeeeeeeaaah, thats something you'd like to know, now don't you?:das:

Bwahaha, behold the power of the MFC! We know all. :mf_rosetinted:

We arrived at home at 2 o clock, and I discovered I had some confetti in my pockets. Aaah, magic confetti:naughty:

Aww, isn't it nice when you find Mika confetti in random places? Check your bras, girls!

Great report, by the way - thank you for posting!

In the end some people did go up to him, but most people stayed in their place.

Glad to hear that! :punk:

MFCers are always on their best behaviour, right? *wink, nudge*

Aww, isn't it nice when you find Mika confetti in random places? Check your bras, girls!

Glad to hear that! :punk:

Ooh yeah, there's confetti everywhere. :roftl:

Obviously. :mf_rosetinted:

Very strange. Yeah, Ingie and Starrats were there.

That's not fair indeed!

Okay. At least they could give it to him:tears:

If I did went in there, I still didnt have anything to sign. Cause I let LICM in the car:thumbdown:

Nothing singned??

I hope Ingie got your LICM signed

Bwahaha, behold the power of the MFC! We know all.

Great report, by the way - thank you for posting!

Glad to hear that!

We're just too fast:naughty:

You're welcome:wink2:

I'm still sad about the afterparty:tears:I wanted to meet him sooooo bad.

I always miss all of the chances:doh:

Nest time my parent's dont want to go:blink:Only if there are seats. They say they're too old, and otherwise I just have to find someone else..

Haay everyone;

I've been there too and it was amazing. It was my first concert from Mika so I was really excited at the beginning... I'd sung all songs along and I think I annoyed people (A)..

I really fell asleep when the other bands were singing... Sam Sparro and that Love Affair totally sucked. Sorry if I'm offensing someone, but they really sucked... I was sooo glad Mika finally started at half past 9. He started with his massive Relax... Everyone jumped and enjoyed and was happy... Yeah, Mika always knows how to make parties.

I love him talking Dutch, he's always looking so hard when speaking dutch! Like: ><... What was that word again.... Hehe. I sooo adore Mika. I hope the other ones have had a good night as well, but I'm not really having doubts about that. Thanks Mika for the wonderful, happy, perfect show and I hope you'll come back soon! <3

Hi!

Yesterday it was my first mikagig and it was brilliant! I was sooo excited! My sister and I arrived there at 2 pm I think. It was cool to meet some mfc'ers! And when it was the soundcheck we were getting more excited! At 6 pm the doors opened and I started running and running, the security told us not to run, but hey, it's for Mika! :cool: I was very very happy to be at the front at the left side! :biggrin2: My sister and I could see the concert perfect from there! Sam Sparro came, and that was quite good, but I hated the other group (love affair or something). And then finally Mika came! And it was amazing! Relax, big girl, my interpretation,... (the false starts were great :biggrin2:). I screamed and sung and felt soooooo happy! I also loved it when he was talking Dutch! The new song "rain" is soooooo beautiful! :wub2: After the show I had not the chance to meet him :sad:(I had no sticker) but maybe one day...; My parents were very impressed! They said they had never seen something like this show :biggrin2: We walked to the parking and the atmosphere there was great; the cars had to queue but in almost every car people were listening to LICM! And people were singing and of course I asked my dad to listen to LICM too!

It was a wonderful show and I hope Mika comes back soon!

Ok, so I'm home (not really, still with C@rin@ but it's close enough) and just totally wrecked. No musclepain (really a surprise, thought I couldn't walk anymore today) but my head hurts and my throat & neck hurts .. but hey, I was there!

We got there around 12 I think, it went all well untill 17.30 orso, people suddenly stood up and I was like: what, what? Stood up as well because I was in the front and that wasn't that handy.. So we were standing there, and standing there, ... The doors opend en they said no running, but people obviously didn't listen .. thought I would be at te back somewhere but I had found C@rin@ on the second row. Not bad :wink2:

The gig was amazing (except for some pushing that went on during the support act :thumbdown:), loved the my interpretation-part. And the rest off course. Mika gave himself completly, as you could see at the end, with relax he was just totally exhausted. Mika .. :huglove:

Afterwards we went outside and just stood there talking a bit, they placed fences, problaby for Mika coming out. And then it started to rain and they counted us and told us we could get in backstage. Mika came out but wasn't allowed to sign anything or to speak, he just went round in the backstage. It was nice seeing him, didn't say much, just thanked him. Wasn't prepared to say anything and he wasn't supposed to speak so ... He looked very tired so it was really great he did come out :wub2:

The only "downside" for me (as far as you can call it a downside :roftl:) is that he wasn't allowed to sign anything. Had made a poster with pictures from my videos from Werchter and would really had LOVED it if he had signed it.. But maybe some other time :original: (and because of the whole "not-signing-thing" I really didn't know what so say to hin orso, had hoped it came naturally during the signing :blush-anim-cl:)

But it was great .. just great ... *sigh*

Okay. At least they could give it to him:tears:

If I did went in there, I still didnt have anything to sign. Cause I let LICM in the car:thumbdown

I hope Ingie got your LICM signed

We're just too fast:naughty:

You're welcome:wink2

I'm still sad about the afterparty:tears:I wanted to meet him sooooo bad.

I always miss all of the chances:doh:

Nest time my parent's dont want to go:blink:Only if there are seats. They say they're too old, and otherwise I just have to find someone else..

I want to go with you :naughty: eerst mn ouders overtuigen.. :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, so I'm home (not really, still with C@rin@ but it's close enough) and just totally wrecked. No musclepain (really a surprise, thought I couldn't walk anymore today) but my head hurts and my throat & neck hurts .. but hey, I was there!

We got there around 12 I think, it went all well untill 17.30 orso, people suddenly stood up and I was like: what, what? Stood up as well because I was in the front and that wasn't that handy.. So we were standing there, and standing there, ... The doors opend en they said no running, but people obviously didn't listen .. thought I would be at te back somewhere but I had found C@rin@ on the second row. Not bad :wink2

The gig was amazing (except for some pushing that went on during the support act :thumbdown:), loved the my interpretation-part. And the rest off course. Mika gave himself completly, as you could see at the end, with relax he was just totally exhausted. Mika .. :huglove

Afterwards we went outside and just stood there talking a bit, they placed fences, problaby for Mika coming out. And then it started to rain and they counted us and told us we could get in backstage. Mika came out but wasn't allowed to sign anything or to speak, he just went round in the backstage. It was nice seeing him, didn't say much, just thanked him. Wasn't prepared to say anything and he wasn't supposed to speak so ... He looked very tired so it was really great he did come out :wub2:

The only "downside" for me (as far as you can call it a downside :roftl:) is that he wasn't allowed to sign anything. Had made a poster with pictures from my videos from Werchter and would really had LOVED it if he had signed it.. But maybe some other time :original: (and because of the whole "not-signing-thing" I really didn't know what so say to hin orso, had hoped it came naturally during the signing :blush-anim-cl:)

But it was great .. just great ... *sigh*

Glad to hear you got back safely. :biggrin2:

Oh, and to stay on topic, I'm trying to see if I can find some pics that are good enough to post. (Most of my pics could be described as 'Blurry Mika' or 'Empty stage'. :roftl:)

I hope the meet and greet didn't end like the last after party :boxed:

No,it didn't.

It went quite relaxed only at the end some people came from there chair and waited in the passageway that Mika would take. But in my opinion it wasn't that bad.

No,it didn't.

It went quite relaxed only at the end some people came from there chair and waited in the passageway that Mika would take. But in my opinion it wasn't that bad.

Oh ok, good:thumb_yello:

Glad to hear you got back safely. :biggrin2:

Without any traffic jams in less than a hour... Who had ever thought that was possible in the Netherlands...:naughty:

So, back home, and now time for a report... Give me some minutes to write it :wink2:

Going to upload my pictures:mf_rosetinted:

It's over the 100, they're not all good, but they're better than the ones I deleted already.

The deleted ones could be described as: Helicopter man, stupid guy who puts hand right in front of Mika, superunclear pic, looks as if the maker who took this pic fainted.

Ow, I wasn't complete I think :roftl:

One part I really liked (but maybe, probably, it was just me :bleh:) was after SITM when he said something like "it still isn't raining" Loved it, because in Werchter it started to rain really bad during SITM. So, I justed loved that he said that :wub2:

Ok, I'm terrible :roftl:

Without any traffic jams in less than a hour... Who had ever thought that was possible in the Netherlands...:naughty:

So, back home, and now time for a report... Give me some minutes to write it :wink2:

Yay! :biggrin2:

I'm writing some sort of a report as well. Might turn out to be real short. :naughty: