2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

Thats awsome!!!! I'm glad you guys got a meet and greet!

Nice to hear not everyone was stuck to him

But been at work all day though so anyone feel like filling me in on how they found people for the meet and greet and how many people got in??

yes you just read my mind!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent pics HERE:

nice green shirt....

blow up big girl is back..

need reports....

Blue Sky, you're spectacular! Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Mika came a lot of times very close to me :mf_lustslow: I liked what he was wearing or was not wearing :wink2:

That was the best review, Marleen! :lmao:

Thanks!

*cough cough*

REPORTS THREAD:wink2:

Yes, Mom! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Hi, everybody and thank you all for the mini reports (why do I have the feeling that they are keeping something from us?:sneaky2::naughty:)

Rose, I thought you were wearing your new costume for this gig, what happened?:blink:

And Phunky, I want to tell you that I am extremely jealous of you right now, you are a lucky girl indeed:punk:

Hi, everybody and thank you all for the mini reports (why do I have the feeling that they are keeping something from us?:sneaky2::naughty:)

Rose, I thought you were wearing your new costume for this gig, what happened?:blink:

And Phunky, I want to tell you that I am extremely jealous of you right now, you are a lucky girl indeed:punk:

probably because they are.

Hello!

You're not waiting for a report are you?

Really?

Okay then, here we go!

MIKA+Westerpark = ruddy AWESOME!

He was on fire tonight, they all were!

We were on Martins side and he was incredibly playful, at one point standing in front of the large speakers at the side o the stage feeling the force of them as he played.

Sam was in front of us when Big Girls was playing, and when me and Meg sang and pointed to her, she saw us and sang and pointed and smiled back to us.

My Interpretation had 3 false starts, with Mika saying it was just like being in a piano lesson, but he got there in the end.

Introducing the band, he forgot Cherisse, despite EVERY mfcer screaming it at him.

Andy filmed me dancing during LT, trust me you'll see the results VERY soon!

Lollipop was awesome , 'cause someone was wearing a penguin head, couldn't control my excitement over that!

Encore of Rain, sounded WAY better tonight, and Relax, fantastic!

Meet and greet, well organised, we sat at big tables and he came round to us, although some people still followed him round, and wasn't supposed to speak as his voice was iffy, ut that didn't stop him,LOL!

I got a hug, didn't ask question due to not wanring to aggrivate his voice, but still made him laugh by telling him that this was my last show now, as he's got all my money.

See, not wearing silly costume and he still doesn't take me seriously!

Got a few photos, but camera kept going blurry, so some not great.

Saw John on way ot and asked him if he'll be there next year and he said he hoped so.

So that's about it.

Almost back at Babz now, so I'll let you gt on and read this now;-)

Thanks for your report Rose ! Must not be easy writing a report on a phone ! Kudos to you !

ok,posting quickly.

Gig incredible,really nice,he was in good form and we all had good positions at the front so we had fun.

It was funny when he kept getting the piano wrong. I loved Rain and videod all except lollipop. Fantastic!!

After the gig we were let in to the mandg,most people behaved well and it went ok. It was very nice of him to do,as he didn't have to.tbc

Thanks for the mini report, can't wait to hear more !

Sara!! Thanks for your MINI report.

Looking forward to more in a few minutes:naughty:

...Queen of the long reports....:wub2:

Hey I though I was queen of the long reports !!!

The meet and greet!

No one expected it.

Well that's a pleasant surprise indeed !!!

Mmmmm but I have a feeling you're hiding something from us !

I just got home. I am really tired and I have to get up around 6 o'clock, because I have to go to school

But the gig was amazing. I loved it! :mf_lustslow:

I am not very good at writing reviews, so here is a short one from me:

The weather was good. There was a lot of rain on my way to Amsterdam. But during the waiting it didn't really rained a lot. During Mika it didn't rained at all, but not long after the gig was ended it started raining. So Mika has brought good weather with him

Between 16.00 and 17.00 Mika was soundchecking. I and some others were standing on a garbage can and we could see Mika :bleh: He was wearing dark jeans, a grey sweather (or something) with a hood and a braun jacket over it. Some times he had his hood on his head.

At 18.00 the gates opened. I got very close to the middle of the podium. It were good places.

The first supporting act was around 19.30 (till 20.00): Sam Sparrow. He was oke. I enjoyed him. And I liked wat he was wearing.

The second supporting act was around 20.30 (till 21.00): I didn't liked them at all. I think they were horrible, sorry.

Around 21.30 Mika finally begon. It was so amazing! It started with some clowns and more.

First song was Relax, Take It Easy.

He played Just Can't Get Enough and Rain. Such a beautiful song!

I loved the new keyboard played. He is handsome :blush-anim-cl:

I could see everything very good. Except for Cherisse and Mikay Choi. But he did a solo in the middle, so I did see him very good one time.

Mika came a lot of times very close to me :mf_lustslow: I liked what he was wearing or was not wearing :wink2:

The whole gig was just amazing. I can't wait untill is next gig. He should come back to The Netherlands very soon! I miss him already!

So this was my review. I'm now uploading my pics to photobucket and my vids to YouTube. I will post them if it's ready.

Thanks a bunch for your report !!!